CODY_SNIDER
Cody
Max Brawn
Points: 2,673, Level: 31 Points: 2,673, Level: 31 Points: 2,673, Level: 31
Activity: 5% Activity: 5% Activity: 5%

Training Exp: 7
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: The big 3
CODY_SNIDER is a dedicated contributorCODY_SNIDER is a dedicated contributorCODY_SNIDER is a dedicated contributorCODY_SNIDER is a dedicated contributorCODY_SNIDER is a dedicated contributorCODY_SNIDER is a dedicated contributorCODY_SNIDER is a dedicated contributorCODY_SNIDER is a dedicated contributorCODY_SNIDER is a dedicated contributorCODY_SNIDER is a dedicated contributorCODY_SNIDER is a dedicated contributor
Default upper body accessory

Hello m&bers!

Back from the beach and back in action! We had a great time laying by the pool and going out to eat. Its always funny going to eat with normal people. I always think im not eating that much but after going to a few buffets with the in-laws it put it all into perspective!

Warm ups: bands for the cuffs

Overhead press

Top sets
185*5*4sets
185*10

Rear delt flies x 4sets

Side lateral raises x4

Barbell shrugs x3

Machine chest flies x6

Ez bar curls

Concentration curls

Band tri push downs

That's it. I felt really strong on the over head presses today. Each set got better and better I think maybe the reason I suck at them sometimes is because I'm not warming up long enough before upping the weight. I'm wishing I would have tried the challenge today!
CODY_SNIDER is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-15-2013, 09:17 PM   #212
CODY_SNIDER
Cody
Max Brawn

CODY_SNIDER is a dedicated contributorCODY_SNIDER is a dedicated contributorCODY_SNIDER is a dedicated contributorCODY_SNIDER is a dedicated contributorCODY_SNIDER is a dedicated contributorCODY_SNIDER is a dedicated contributorCODY_SNIDER is a dedicated contributorCODY_SNIDER is a dedicated contributorCODY_SNIDER is a dedicated contributorCODY_SNIDER is a dedicated contributorCODY_SNIDER is a dedicated contributor
Default Lets go to work men!

Every guy has that one man in their life that has totally and completely shaped the person that you are today. For some it maybe a dad, preacher, friend or in my case a coach. This morning I woke up to the news that the man who was the most influential in my development as an athlete and person had passed. I know how much he cared for everyone and I know that he loved all his players its evident looking at all the many Facebook posts but I didn't realize how much of an impact I must have made in his life as well. I received a phone call this morning that completely floored me. His daughter called and said he personally asked for me and my old partner in crime Robbie hale be his pal barrers. Wednesday will be hard but what an honor it will be to personally be asked to be apart of so many people getting to say there final goodbyes to such a loved and special man. So this is my insignificant training log and a rather insignificant day of lifting in the grand scheme of things but as Coach Howe always told us before a game or hitting the field before practice "Let's go to work men!" And that's exactly what I did.

Speed squats

295+120 chains
6*3reps

Heavy leg press
4*8

Quad extensions
4*20
1*100 drop set

Weighted stiff leg sit ups

Lat pull down Drop set*120

So I know what you may be thinking. So you workout to honor one of the most influencial people in your life. Yes! In a weird way going to the gym and working hard seemed fitting. Insignificant yes but for me and our relationship very fitting. He always pushed me to be a leader and to give it my all. Thanks coach. Until we meet again!

Last edited by CODY_SNIDER; 07-15-2013 at 09:47 PM.
Old 07-16-2013, 11:16 PM   #213
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Extreme Mini Golf Champion!Tournaments Won: 6

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Sorry to hear about the loss.

Hard work is never insignificant in the grand scheme of things, especially done in another man's honor.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 08:53 PM   #214
CODY_SNIDER
Cody
Max Brawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by BendtheBar View Post
Sorry to hear about the loss.

Hard work is never insignificant in the grand scheme of things, especially done in another man's honor.
Your absolutely right
Old 07-17-2013, 09:09 PM   #215
CODY_SNIDER
Cody
Max Brawn

Default shirt day!

First off excuse my spelling from previous post. I should have proof read haha. *Pallbearer.

Benching.

Raw
365*2
405*2

Slanger
455*1
495*1- easy sauce. Thought about going for PR but stuck to plan

Shirt
545*2 3b
575*2 2b
605*1 1b
-wanted 2 but racked after first to get some air and gave a half-hearted effort on second rep.

Close grip
245*10
275*8
315*6
335*4

Chest flies 4*12 reps

Face pulls 3*30

That's all of it. Pretty solid day. Just didn't have much fire to me. Weight is feeling pretty heavy in my hands so I think I may add some overload work in next time I'm in the shirt.
Old 07-18-2013, 12:17 AM   #216
WilldBill88
King of The Cowboys
Max Brawn
Points: 5,489, Level: 47 Points: 5,489, Level: 47 Points: 5,489, Level: 47
Activity: 12% Activity: 12% Activity: 12%

Training Exp: 2 Years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Food
WilldBill88 is a lifting beastWilldBill88 is a lifting beastWilldBill88 is a lifting beastWilldBill88 is a lifting beastWilldBill88 is a lifting beastWilldBill88 is a lifting beastWilldBill88 is a lifting beastWilldBill88 is a lifting beastWilldBill88 is a lifting beastWilldBill88 is a lifting beastWilldBill88 is a lifting beast

Nice benching Cody!
Old 07-19-2013, 08:02 PM   #217
CODY_SNIDER
Cody
Max Brawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilldBill88 View Post
Nice benching Cody!
Thanks man!
Old 07-19-2013, 08:23 PM   #218
CODY_SNIDER
Cody
Max Brawn

Default deadlifts

Warm up. Rolling, hip mobility 25 minute walk.

Speed pulls (briefs belt)

405*1*2sets
455*1*3
475*1*4

Rack pulls

405*6*2sets
495*6

Ham curls
CSR
T- handle rows
Close stance leg press
Abs

So I'm officially 9 training weeks out. Here is my plan going into meet.
For squat.
1.ssb 5*2+1
2.gcb 5*2+1
3.squat bar 5*2+1
4.week off from all lifting
5.Rb (light band) 85%
6.85, Rb 91%(opener)
7.91%, rb 98%
8.91%, 98%
9.rb 91%
10. Meet week....

Rb=reverse band

All % based on last meet numbers. The plan is to make a 60lb jump after 1st and a 40 after 2nd. But that's all subject to change. Bench is set up similar and I will only pull heavy 2 more times.
Old 07-19-2013, 09:21 PM   #219
J_Byrd
Max Brawn
Points: 21,229, Level: 91 Points: 21,229, Level: 91 Points: 21,229, Level: 91
Activity: 28% Activity: 28% Activity: 28%

Spider Solitare Four Suit Champion! Pick Up Sticks 3D Champion!
Tournaments Won: 3

Training Exp: 15
Fav Exercise: Squat
J_Byrd is one with Crom!J_Byrd is one with Crom!J_Byrd is one with Crom!J_Byrd is one with Crom!J_Byrd is one with Crom!J_Byrd is one with Crom!J_Byrd is one with Crom!J_Byrd is one with Crom!J_Byrd is one with Crom!J_Byrd is one with Crom!J_Byrd is one with Crom!

I am sorry for your loss. Great training by the way!

Proudly sponsored by

http://muscleandbrawn.com

http://bigworkoutplan.com/

http://www.andersonpowerlifting.com/Default.asp

"This is about strength, not getting a 10.0 form score from the Russian judge" Steve Shaw
J_Byrd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 08:33 PM   #220
CODY_SNIDER
Cody
Max Brawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Byrd View Post
I am sorry for your loss. Great training by the way!
Thanks man!