leefarley
Max Brawn
Points: 7,457, Level: 57 Points: 7,457, Level: 57 Points: 7,457, Level: 57
Activity: 8% Activity: 8% Activity: 8%

Training Exp: 2
Training Type: Fullbody
Fav Exercise: Benchpress
Fav Supp: protein powder
leefarley is a master memberleefarley is a master memberleefarley is a master memberleefarley is a master memberleefarley is a master memberleefarley is a master memberleefarley is a master memberleefarley is a master memberleefarley is a master memberleefarley is a master memberleefarley is a master member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LindenGarcia18 View Post
Yeah thats a good point.
I kind of thought though I was skinny fat to some extent.
I don't know exactly what my body fat is, but I thought it was quite high. BtB did some estimates above.
Even though I'm skinny and at a low weight, I can't see my abs.
Not that I'm bothered about that at the moment, but doesn't that tell me that my body fat is a little high compared to my weight?

I did think then however that it might be because my abs aren't developed and don't have any mass on them, maybe thats why I can't really see them.
fuck abs, and you dont have high bf% how can you ? build some muscle mass then you wont feel skinny fat and you wont get fat building muscle, honestly that is all need to do build some mass, the chicks wont give a fuck if you dont have abs when you have broad shoulders and a broad back and pecs and big arms and muscular set of legs, they will love it.
leefarley is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-20-2013, 05:02 PM   #52
LindenGarcia18
Max Brawn
Points: 8,417, Level: 61 Points: 8,417, Level: 61 Points: 8,417, Level: 61
Activity: 16% Activity: 16% Activity: 16%

Training Type: 5x5
Fav Exercise: One arm dumbbell rows.
LindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beast

WORKOUT LOG

Just did workout B from my 5x5 routine.
Took around an hour, which is longer than I would've liked, but be able to be done quicker now that I'm familiar with the weight I can lift.
Here are the stats.

MILITARY PRESS - 44 POUNDS / 20KG - 5X5
CLOSE GRIP BENCH PRESS - 55 POUNDS / 25KG - 5X5
DEAD LIFT - 121 POUNDS / 55KG - 5X5 (COULD'VE USED MORE WEIGHT)
CHIN UPS - BODY WEIGHT - TILL FAILIURE - 3 SETS
ONE ARM DUMBBELL ROWS - 28 POUNDS / 13KG - 5X5
DUMBELL SIDE RAISES - 17 POUNDS / 8KG - 4X8

HOW IT WENT

Overall it went pretty well. Certainly better than my last workout earlier on in the week.
I didn't feel as sick.
Last time I felt sick on the second exercises and couldn't do much more after that. This time the sickness still came in but only towards the end of the workout.
However, it prevented me from doing any leg work.
Any type of squatting movement would've been too much to handle, I would've been sick for sure.
Got though everything else fine. Played it safe with dead lifts however. The weight I used wasn't the max I could go for 5 reps, but I didn't want to add anymore for fear of damaging my back.
I'll slowly increase the weight week by week with them.
Didn't manage to get any ab work in either, was pushing it for time and I probably wouldn't have coped with it.

Something else I found though is that I'm not really enjoying training at the minuet.
The workouts went well and I pushed myself, but there wasn't really any enjoyment.
Only stress and sickness!
Then to top it off I had to drink my post workout shake, which tasted disgusting, and probably didn't do my stomach much good.
I hope I start to enjoy my training more as I go along, I'm probably just not used to it yet.

Last edited by LindenGarcia18; 03-20-2013 at 05:05 PM.
LindenGarcia18 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 05:03 PM   #53
LindenGarcia18
Max Brawn

LindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beast

Quote:
Originally Posted by leefarley View Post
fuck abs, and you dont have high bf% how can you ? build some muscle mass then you wont feel skinny fat and you wont get fat building muscle, honestly that is all need to do build some mass, the chicks wont give a fuck if you dont have abs when you have broad shoulders and a broad back and pecs and big arms and muscular set of legs, they will love it.
Yeah good point mate haha
Old 03-20-2013, 05:08 PM   #54
leefarley
Max Brawn

leefarley is a master memberleefarley is a master memberleefarley is a master memberleefarley is a master memberleefarley is a master memberleefarley is a master memberleefarley is a master memberleefarley is a master memberleefarley is a master memberleefarley is a master memberleefarley is a master member

a hour of weights is good.
Old 03-20-2013, 05:39 PM   #55
LindenGarcia18
Max Brawn

Quote:
a hour of weights is good.
Didn't realize that, thought it had to be within a shorter time frame so you didn't burn too many calories.
Thats good then, gives me some more leeway.
Old 03-20-2013, 10:10 PM   #56
Cutty
Max Brawn
Points: 5,647, Level: 48 Points: 5,647, Level: 48 Points: 5,647, Level: 48
Activity: 4% Activity: 4% Activity: 4%

Training Exp: 3.5 years
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Amino Acids
Cutty is a master memberCutty is a master memberCutty is a master memberCutty is a master memberCutty is a master memberCutty is a master memberCutty is a master memberCutty is a master memberCutty is a master memberCutty is a master memberCutty is a master member

Solid.
Cutty is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 11:42 PM   #57
leefarley
Max Brawn

Quote:
Didn't realize that, thought it had to be within a shorter time frame so you didn't burn too many calories.
Thats good then, gives me some more leeway.
you dont have to rush through your weight session you want to build strength so take as long as you need to recover between sets and exercises but dont be lazy, when you have build more strength and have become more conditioned to lifting you should recover allot faster, and i wouldn't worry to much about not getting the ab work in, focus on the big lifts are the main ones.

What are you drinking post work out ?

you did good btw keep on smashing.
Old 03-21-2013, 04:57 AM   #58
LindenGarcia18
Max Brawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cutty View Post
Solid.
Thanks cutty
Old 03-21-2013, 04:58 AM   #59
LindenGarcia18
Max Brawn

Quote:
you dont have to rush through your weight session you want to build strength so take as long as you need to recover between sets and exercises but dont be lazy, when you have build more strength and have become more conditioned to lifting you should recover allot faster, and i wouldn't worry to much about not getting the ab work in, focus on the big lifts are the main ones.

What are you drinking post work out ?

you did good btw keep on smashing.

Thanks Lee.

I drink whey protein post workout with water.
Its a vanilla flavored one.
Old 03-21-2013, 06:10 AM   #60
leefarley
Max Brawn

Quote:
Thanks Lee.

I drink whey protein post workout with water.
Its a vanilla flavored one.
thats ok, just wonderd why it made you feel sick.

you dont have to drink straight after you workout give yourself half a hour or so of time wind down then drink it you might be able to stomach it better.