Training Logs Keep your training and supplement logs here

Old 04-08-2013, 04:15 PM   #61
Kleurplaay
Max Brawn
Points: 2,525, Level: 30 Points: 2,525, Level: 30 Points: 2,525, Level: 30
Activity: 11% Activity: 11% Activity: 11%

Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: dat dere eggs
Kleurplaay is a dedicated contributorKleurplaay is a dedicated contributorKleurplaay is a dedicated contributorKleurplaay is a dedicated contributorKleurplaay is a dedicated contributorKleurplaay is a dedicated contributorKleurplaay is a dedicated contributorKleurplaay is a dedicated contributorKleurplaay is a dedicated contributorKleurplaay is a dedicated contributorKleurplaay is a dedicated contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kleurplaay View Post
Deadlift 6/5/5/5 x 130kg
Overhead press 5/3/3/3 x 45kg
Deadlift 5/5/4/3 x 140kg
Overhead press 5/4/4/4 x 45kg

Let a friend talk me into adding 10kg to my deadlift instead of the planned 5kg. Which definitely didn't feel great. Now I know what it feels like when your technique goes to shit completely, meh. Not doing that again.

Besides that I'm happy with the workout, rest felt great.
Kleurplaay is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-09-2013, 08:02 PM   #62
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
Deadlift 5/5/4/3 x 140kg
Overhead press 5/4/4/4 x 45kg

Let a friend talk me into adding 10kg to my deadlift instead of the planned 5kg. Which definitely didn't feel great. Now I know what it feels like when your technique goes to shit completely, meh. Not doing that again.
Good call. Slow and steady wins the race.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 03:52 PM   #63
Kleurplaay
Max Brawn

Kleurplaay is a dedicated contributorKleurplaay is a dedicated contributorKleurplaay is a dedicated contributorKleurplaay is a dedicated contributorKleurplaay is a dedicated contributorKleurplaay is a dedicated contributorKleurplaay is a dedicated contributorKleurplaay is a dedicated contributorKleurplaay is a dedicated contributorKleurplaay is a dedicated contributorKleurplaay is a dedicated contributor

Quote:
Squat 5/5/5/5 x 120kg
Bench 5/5/4/4 x 62.5kg
Last wednesday:
Squat 5/5/3/0 x 125kg
Bench 6/6/6/5 x 62.5kg

Squatting was quite strange. First 2 sets I was doing fine, obviously not easy but I managed. Then on the third set I failed on the fourth rep which I did not expect. Even more strange was the last set on which I couldn't complete a single rep. Despite this I still feel the workout was succesful, since for the first time I squatted 125kg and I improved my bench to the point where it's time to add more weight again. :-)
Old 04-12-2013, 11:35 AM   #64
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100

BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Curious to see how your next squat session plays out. Going to use the same weight?

Old 04-12-2013, 04:36 PM   #65
Kleurplaay
Max Brawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by BendtheBar View Post
Curious to see how your next squat session plays out. Going to use the same weight?
Just came back from the gym, mixed feelings really. Started out with bench

Bench 5/5/5/5 x 65kg

Which is nice progress, I'm very happy with it. But then came the squats :/. Tried to do a set of 115kg, couldn't complete more than 3 reps. It's probably time for a deload. It's not that I have a searing pain in a certain muscle or anything, it's just that multiple muscles and joints feel kind of 'meh' if that makes any sense . Even though I don't want to I guess next week no heavy training for me.
Old 04-15-2013, 06:42 AM   #66
Kleurplaay
Max Brawn

Just got back from day 1 of deload week. No fun at all . Deadlifting 65kg, overhead pressing 30kg.. Please let it be next week soon.
Old 04-15-2013, 04:17 PM   #67
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn

Quote:
Just got back from day 1 of deload week. No fun at all . Deadlifting 65kg, overhead pressing 30kg.. Please let it be next week soon.
Deload strong.

Old 04-20-2013, 07:14 AM   #68
Kleurplaay
Max Brawn

Last deload workout is done! Time for some hardcore relaxing so I can start fresh on monday!
Old 04-20-2013, 08:56 AM   #69
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn

Quote:
Last deload workout is done! Time for some hardcore relaxing so I can start fresh on monday!
Smash!

Old 04-23-2013, 07:10 AM   #70
Kleurplaay
Max Brawn

Went beast mode in my first post-deload workout!

Deadlift 5/5/5/5 x 140kg
Overhead press 5/5/5/6 x 45kg

Friend recorded my first set of deadlifts.