Old 03-18-2013, 04:37 AM   #121
ndrwdslv
Max Brawn
Points: 3,978, Level: 40 Points: 3,978, Level: 40 Points: 3,978, Level: 40
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Training Exp: 3
Fav Exercise: Squat
Fav Supp: Lactose-free Milk
ndrwdslv is a lifting machinendrwdslv is a lifting machinendrwdslv is a lifting machinendrwdslv is a lifting machinendrwdslv is a lifting machinendrwdslv is a lifting machinendrwdslv is a lifting machinendrwdslv is a lifting machinendrwdslv is a lifting machinendrwdslv is a lifting machinendrwdslv is a lifting machine

Ah darn it. Ok! Yeah, when you said 12 mile in 3hrs, imagined it being a slow ruck run.

Good luck with your training!
ndrwdslv is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-18-2013, 03:18 PM   #122
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Solid deadlifts.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 04:10 PM   #123
Soldier
Max Brawn
Points: 14,594, Level: 78 Points: 14,594, Level: 78 Points: 14,594, Level: 78
Activity: 89% Activity: 89% Activity: 89%

Training Exp: On and off for 17 years.
Training Type: ARGH!!!
Fav Exercise: Bosu kickback pistols
Fav Supp: Crack on a trisket
Soldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master member

It's been a day from Hell so far. It was mostly my own damn fault, but my tren headache and increased BP sure as hell aren't helping. My head feels like it's going to explode.

I haven't eaten anything yet today. Staying busy with work is the best diet ade in the world. I can go all day without giving food a second thought as long as I'm busy like this. Hopefully in the coming days I can make the scale finally move, since I'll be working a normal full schedule this week. I'm going to try to drop a few lb this week so I don't have to get to crazy on the weekend, when I'm not as busy and it's very tough for me to stick to a calorie deficit.

That's all for now. Upper body DE tomorrow.
Soldier is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 08:25 AM   #124
Soldier
Max Brawn

Soldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master member

It looks like I'm going to have to really push it to lose any weight. I've actually GAINED a couple lb. on less calories than I was taking in before. I have to blame the tren and Halo for this. It has to be water weight, probably mostly from the halo. I'm going to trust my diet and hope that the weight will come off later.

I've got a new diet plan. My 3 non-training days will be extremely low intake. Probably around 1200 calories, and I'll fast most of the day. Also, I'll be eating meat and veggies almost exclusively every day except my 2 lower body days.

I'm going to make this work, come hell or high water.
Old 03-19-2013, 03:52 PM   #125
Soldier
Max Brawn

Diet update-
Yesterday all I ate was 2 chicken breasts, some roasted asparagus, and a spinach/romaine salad with 3 scrambled eggs and ranch dressing. I can't imagine I ate more than 1200 calories at the most.

Today for lunch I had less than half of a chicken breast, left over from last night.

I'm feeling it, for sure. Yesterday was OK because I was running on calories from Sunday's homemade pizza dinner, but today I'm running of fumes. I may have a little splurge for dinner tonight after bench speed training, but I've got to feel like I earned it first, and even if I splurge I'll still probably stay under 1600 total cals for the day.

I just keep telling myself that this is the time. Cycling PH's puts a timeline on everything. There's a sense of urgency to it. I have 6-8 weeks to get my weight down with chemical assistance, which means less muscle loss, and less strength loss. Once I get off, then it's just about surviving PCT without losing anything I've gained (or lost, as it were), and mataining until I can get back on track.

I know I can be long winded, but I need to talk about these things. I have to stay focussed and keep reminding myself of my end goals, or it will be very hard to stay on the right path.

Last edited by Soldier; 03-19-2013 at 03:57 PM.
Old 03-19-2013, 04:02 PM   #126
Soldier
Max Brawn

Cycle update-
Honestly, not a lot to report. Joints are a little sore, but it feels like training soreness and not the dry pain you get from PH's. No back pumps, no real issues.

I did manage to get some support supplements. I got milk thistle and red yeast rice, both of which are supposed to be very helpful while on.

I've gained weight, but I don't know if it's all because of trying to figure out my diet, or because of water weight. It CAN'T be muscle, because I'm not eating enough to support muscle growth. I'm not going to worry about it at this point.

No positive side effects yet, although if I get any it won't be as pronounced as my last cycle where I was bulking. I may have noticed strength gains if I wasn't cutting right now, but that's not here nor there. No alpha male feelings or anything like that.

OH, but my sex drive and taken a dive. It could be stress induced though, as I've had some work issues I'm deeling with, but it's so noticeable and came on so fast that it must be from the drugs, to some extent.
Old 03-19-2013, 09:08 PM   #127
Soldier
Max Brawn

Bench speed.

Mid grip speed bench with chains-
No preset goal.
45x5
135x5
135+50x3
185+50x2
185+50x2
185+50x2
185+50x2
185+50x3
155+80x3
155+80x3
155+80x3
155+80x3
155+80x3

Note that when the weight on the bar was lowered, weight was added to the chains so the total at the top was the same, but the weight was 30lb less at the bottom. The goal here was to continue to move fast as I fatigued.

Close grip landmine rows-
Goal- Progression (last session; 110x8x5)
25x10
50x10
120x8x5
Goal achieved

Mid grip bench with slingshot-
Goal- progression (last session; 225x8x5)
245x5x8
Goal achieved

Mid grip spotted pullups-
Goal- progression (last session; BWx8x5)
BWx8x6
Goal achieved, 1 extra set added

For the speed bench I used a grip slightly wider than the bench with the slingshot, but not nearly as wide as my normal grip. The goal was to push my arms further back at the bottom and get a good stretch before exploding back to the top. Of course, there's also some extra tricep work thanks to the more narrow grip and the chains.

I just barely got my reps in with the slingshot. I pushed my triceps right to the edge on the last set, but I got it done.

I didn't eat before training, then afterwards I cooked up some ground beef, then added some wheat pasta and pasta sauce for a post-training meal. I tried to eat a second bowl, but I couldn't finish it. After 2 days of an extremely low intake my stomach just didn't want extra food.

One more extremely low intake day, then Thursday I'll get to let loose a little. I'll probably eat healthy through the day, then get pizza after doing my lower body power session.

I'm completely exhausted. Caffiene and adrenaline got me through my session today and now I'm crashing, which is fine because it's time for this soldier to go to bed.

Eyes on the prize. Eyes on the prize. Always focussed on the point in the distance where I am the man I want to be. Strong. Muscular. Healthy.

Last edited by Soldier; 03-19-2013 at 09:10 PM.
Old 03-20-2013, 09:42 PM   #128
Cutty
Max Brawn
Points: 5,647, Level: 48 Points: 5,647, Level: 48 Points: 5,647, Level: 48
Activity: 4% Activity: 4% Activity: 4%

Training Exp: 3.5 years
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Supp: Amino Acids
Cutty is a master memberCutty is a master memberCutty is a master memberCutty is a master memberCutty is a master memberCutty is a master memberCutty is a master memberCutty is a master memberCutty is a master memberCutty is a master memberCutty is a master member

Keep it up man
Cutty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 07:16 PM   #129
Soldier
Max Brawn

I've been waiting for this day all week. It was just as good as I thought it would be.

Squats-
Goal- Workout 2, 20 total reps at 80% (300lb)
45x5
135x5
225x3
275x3
300x3
300x3
300x4
300x5
300x6
Goal exceeded. 21 total reps performed with 300lb.

Wide stance good mornings-
Goal- progression (last session; 235x8x5)
245x8x5
Goal met

Inclince ATG squats-
goal- progression (last session; 165x8x5)
185x8x5
Goal met. Is this REALLY a weight I couldn't get 2 weeks ago? Jesus, it was nothing today.

Seated plyo jumps-
5x3

I could have done sets of 3 with 300 all day on squats, so I tried to push myself harder with every set. On the last set I wanted 6, no matter what. I barely got up the 5th rep, so I waited for a second, focussed, and told myself that I'd have to take this one really deep and rebound hard. I got it, no problem.

But after that, I wasn't looking forward to GM's. I got them done, then I did 185 for the ATG squats like it was a feather.

Now, Pizza. Tomorrow, Back to the grindstone. I'll eat next to nothing, and the only carbs will be veggies. I'm still not losing anything on the scale, but I'm going to stick to the plan because I think I'm losing fat, but glycogen and water weight is keeping it from showing.

I'm going to stick to my diet plan, and lift like there's no tomorrow. Either I'll lose fat, or get stronger, or both. Either way, I'm good.

Last edited by Soldier; 03-21-2013 at 07:24 PM.
Old 03-22-2013, 03:50 PM   #130
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quality rep work on those squats.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is online now   Reply With Quote