jslep
Max Brawn
Points: 10,539, Level: 68 Points: 10,539, Level: 68 Points: 10,539, Level: 68
Activity: 4% Activity: 4% Activity: 4%

Training Exp: 15 years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: bench and moar bench
Fav Supp: red meat
jslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beast

Good luck with the goal!

Just a little correction cause i wanna see ya reach it. I'm not suggesting you eat any more calories than you need to gain weight but in case you have a hard time i saw some corrections for your BMR.

BMR with 100kg goal ( 100kg x 24hrs x TEF 1.0 x PAL 1.75 ) = 4200 calories

I'm a big proponent of eating to goal weight not current weight. Even at your current weight according to your PAL of 1.75 you should be eating 3948 calories right now and to add 1lb per week a good # to add is 500 cals to that putting it at 4498.

Just something to think about in case you struggle a little with putting on the kgs.
jslep is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-11-2013, 03:20 PM   #12
spiritthief
New Brawn
Points: 699, Level: 13 Points: 699, Level: 13 Points: 699, Level: 13
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

Training Exp: 2
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Squats
Fav Supp: MaxiMuscle Promax
spiritthief has made some very good postsspiritthief has made some very good postsspiritthief has made some very good postsspiritthief has made some very good postsspiritthief has made some very good postsspiritthief has made some very good postsspiritthief has made some very good postsspiritthief has made some very good postsspiritthief has made some very good postsspiritthief has made some very good postsspiritthief has made some very good posts

Thanks for the advice, I will keep this in mind. I am pretty much on a 'see food' diet, switched to full fat everything, munching on trail mixes and nuts, etc. I feel really good in my skin. At this stage I am monitoring myself measuring the body fat, and as long as it does not skyrocket, I will just stuff my mouth

(It is incredible what food does to me. I sleep like a baby, I am relaxed due to the relatively constant blood sugar levels, etc. Liking it big time)
spiritthief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 12:20 AM   #13
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiritthief View Post
Alan just told me that BendtheBar and Bearded Beast are the two personalities of the same guy. Epic lol . And I though you just promoting his video channel because it is good.
Haha no. The beard nickname developed over time.

Sorry I missed your thread in the round table. People rarely post in that forum. My apologies.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 09:29 AM   #14
spiritthief
New Brawn
Points: 699, Level: 13 Points: 699, Level: 13 Points: 699, Level: 13
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

Training Exp: 2
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Squats
Fav Supp: MaxiMuscle Promax
spiritthief has made some very good postsspiritthief has made some very good postsspiritthief has made some very good postsspiritthief has made some very good postsspiritthief has made some very good postsspiritthief has made some very good postsspiritthief has made some very good postsspiritthief has made some very good postsspiritthief has made some very good postsspiritthief has made some very good postsspiritthief has made some very good posts
Default still here

I have not disappeared, also have not stopped going to the gym, just being VERY swamped.

- new kid born
- mental load at work
- final year at university including projects.

I am using the Gym now to keep my sanity and not to tear second and third assholes on a Assholes, doing right now an 8-week Korte 3x3 programme.

Recently
Squatted 157.75 kg
Deadlifted 175 kg
Benched 110 kg

I will not update this regularly, next 12 months is survival and keeping what I have achieved so far, so just keep the lights on.
spiritthief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 09:37 AM   #15
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Congrats on the new child. And nice progress on the lifts. Glad to see you're still lifting with everything going on.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 01:01 PM   #16
markievicz
Max Brawn
Points: 12,998, Level: 74 Points: 12,998, Level: 74 Points: 12,998, Level: 74
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%

Training Exp: 2.5yrs
Fav Exercise: OHP
markievicz is a master membermarkievicz is a master membermarkievicz is a master membermarkievicz is a master membermarkievicz is a master membermarkievicz is a master membermarkievicz is a master membermarkievicz is a master membermarkievicz is a master membermarkievicz is a master membermarkievicz is a master member

That squat and deadlift are beltless.....
And if I remember, there was probably a little more in the tank on both!

Twitter: @markievicz5
YouTube: Markievicz5
markievicz is online now   Reply With Quote