Muscle and Brawn Forums

Muscle and Brawn Forums (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/index.php)
-   Training Logs (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Road to State/Nationals... (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12237)

Mr.Silverback 01-17-2013 08:18 PM

Road to State/Nationals...
 
No reason to keep the old journal, time to refocus and dial in some numbers.
+ fix squat form and work on depth
+ train for 400+ bench
+ crack 625-650lb deadlift
+ do said actions at 250ish bw.

So with that said, let's get it!

Mr.Silverback 01-17-2013 10:32 PM

Squat form check day

I really need to get my form in check so periodically I will be doing so.

Warm up x bar
135x20
185x10
225x5
225x5 Oly squat PR...first time doing these so I'm expecting better numbers

Front squat
135x4
135x5
185x4
185x4

Leg press
180x50x2 sets

Legs are a bit wobbly but I'll make it..lol

KD5NFW 01-17-2013 11:17 PM

Very attainable short term goals Gabe! Onboard for the ride :mh:

jdmalm123 01-17-2013 11:25 PM

just had to look in...

when I hovered over your journal in the forum it said....

No reason to keep the old journal, time to refocus and dial in some numbers.
+ fix squat form and work on depth
+ train for 400+ bench
+ crack


I'll tell you what, if crack got me as strong as you, I'd do it! jk!

Best of luck! Keep building!

Mr.Silverback 01-18-2013 12:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KD5NFW (Post 313689)
Very attainable short term goals Gabe! Onboard for the ride :mh:

Thanks Rich!





Quote:

Originally Posted by jdmalm123 (Post 313691)
just had to look in...

when I hovered over your journal in the forum it said....

No reason to keep the old journal, time to refocus and dial in some numbers.
+ fix squat form and work on depth
+ train for 400+ bench
+ crack


I'll tell you what, if crack got me as strong as you, I'd do it! jk!

Best of luck! Keep building!

Haha haha thanks brother

ravimolasaria 01-18-2013 02:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr.Silverback (Post 313675)
Squat form check day
Warm up x bar
135x20 185x10 225x5
225x5 Oly squat PR...first time doing these so I'm expecting better numbers

Front squat
135x4 135x5 185x4 185x4

Leg press
180x50x2 sets

Great start Mr. SB ... the goals you mentioned seems to be short term ones ... You are already very closer to those numbers on bench and DLs ... One step at a time ... keep crushing the wts. Sir ... :biglifter:

Hunterace 01-18-2013 08:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr.Silverback (Post 313675)
Squat form check day

I really need to get my form in check so periodically I will be doing so.

Warm up x bar
135x20
185x10
225x5
225x5 Oly squat PR...first time doing these so I'm expecting better numbers

Front squat
135x4
135x5
185x4
185x4

Leg press
180x50x2 sets

Legs are a bit wobbly but I'll make it..lol

Great workout Gabe! PR right off the bat:rockon:! New log, new goals, more hard work and PRs............and soon new meet PRs!!! Crush it:mh:!!!

LtL 01-18-2013 09:07 AM

Yeah buddy!

Fazc 01-18-2013 09:09 AM

Best of luck, good Sir.

big_swede 01-18-2013 09:19 AM

Good luck my friend! Great goals, i think you should pull 660 though to make it a even 300kg for us europeans:-))


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:43 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.