The Badass
Max Brawn
Points: 6,121, Level: 50 Points: 6,121, Level: 50 Points: 6,121, Level: 50
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%

Training Exp: since 2006
Training Type: Other
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: EGGS & BACON
The Badass is a dedicated contributorThe Badass is a dedicated contributorThe Badass is a dedicated contributorThe Badass is a dedicated contributorThe Badass is a dedicated contributorThe Badass is a dedicated contributorThe Badass is a dedicated contributorThe Badass is a dedicated contributorThe Badass is a dedicated contributorThe Badass is a dedicated contributorThe Badass is a dedicated contributor
Default Jacentk2's Thermadex by PREMIUM NUTRACEUTICALS Trial Log

Day One: Week one

Today marks the first day of a trial test on PREMIUM NUTRACEUTICALS'S (PNI) product called ThermadeX. It is a thermogenic/fat burner. The bottle has 60 capsules. The bottle states to asses tollerance that for first 3-5 days use only one cap in the AM with 8oz water & food. I find it odd for a 'thermo' to state to eat with food. In prior experience with thermos, the directions would have you take it 30 min prior to food. However, no matter what I would always take pills with food. since I have issues with swallowing 90% of the pills/caps on the market (or doctor prescribed). After the 3-5 days if tolerance is good then the it can be upped to 2 caps a day, one in the morning and one in the afternoon to not exceed 2 caps a day. Based on tolerance, I intend on going to 2 caps a day on the 5th day to even out the number of caps supplied (60).

I took the first cap with breakfast at about 5:15 am. Later today I will log how the first day went. I am not taking any other supplements other than Whey Protein during this trial. I will also be logging my meals and will be eating in the ballpark of 1700-2200 cals based on training and non-training days.
The Badass is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-07-2013, 10:34 AM   #2
The Badass
Max Brawn

The Badass is a dedicated contributorThe Badass is a dedicated contributorThe Badass is a dedicated contributorThe Badass is a dedicated contributorThe Badass is a dedicated contributorThe Badass is a dedicated contributorThe Badass is a dedicated contributorThe Badass is a dedicated contributorThe Badass is a dedicated contributorThe Badass is a dedicated contributorThe Badass is a dedicated contributor

2013.01.7 I will need to adjust next week's food by lowering the 8oz chicken to 5 oz to try to keep it at 2000 calories, although I am allowing a range of 1700-2200.

This new meal plan is to run for the duration of the supplement testing for PNI's ThermadeX.
Old 01-07-2013, 10:44 AM   #3
tank316
Brawn
Points: 3,462, Level: 36 Points: 3,462, Level: 36 Points: 3,462, Level: 36
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%

tank316 is a consistent contributortank316 is a consistent contributortank316 is a consistent contributortank316 is a consistent contributortank316 is a consistent contributortank316 is a consistent contributortank316 is a consistent contributortank316 is a consistent contributortank316 is a consistent contributortank316 is a consistent contributortank316 is a consistent contributor

subbed...What program are you using to logged your meals btw? I'm interested in trying it, I'm still old school and not computer savy, so I write my meals down. I would like to try it.
tank316 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 10:53 AM   #4
The Badass
Max Brawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by tank316 View Post
subbed...What program are you using to logged your meals btw? I'm interested in trying it, I'm still old school and not computer savy, so I write my meals down. I would like to try it.
Google = My Fitness Pal

It's what I use for logging my Meals

Google = Jefit

It's what I use for logging my Training
Old 01-07-2013, 04:38 PM   #5
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Subbed. Deliver the fat hammer.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 06:52 PM   #6
Eric Broser
Brawn
Points: 2,145, Level: 27 Points: 2,145, Level: 27 Points: 2,145, Level: 27
Activity: 6% Activity: 6% Activity: 6%

Eric Broser is a lifting machineEric Broser is a lifting machineEric Broser is a lifting machineEric Broser is a lifting machineEric Broser is a lifting machineEric Broser is a lifting machineEric Broser is a lifting machineEric Broser is a lifting machineEric Broser is a lifting machineEric Broser is a lifting machineEric Broser is a lifting machine

In and ready to take the ride with ya!
-Online Trainer and Contest Prep Coach (inquire by PM)
-Creator and Pioneer of the P/RR/S and FD/FS Training Systems

www.pni-online.com
www.broserbuilt.com

www.alphamaleadvancedworkouts.com

Eric Broser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 06:01 PM   #7
The Badass
Max Brawn

Days 1-3 / 2013.01.07 - 2013.01.09 / One Cap in the AM with Breakfast

All three days yielded me being more 'hyper' than normal as described by co-workers and by people I have never met but converse with over the internet. Also, I noticed an increase being thirsty, hungry, and trips to the latrine for a #1.

Day 4 / 2013.01.10 / One Cap in the AM with Breakfast

By the end of third day I noticed I was starting to come down with a cold. My 'hyper-ness' was not as elevated with coughing. the could is not related to the sup, as I had visited family the weekend prior, all of which were sick.

Day 5 / 2013.01.11 / One Cap in the AM with Breakfast & One Cap with for Lunch

I assessed that my tolerance could handle the 2 per day. First half of the day went fine. I was a bit more 'hyper' even though with a cough and such with being sick. the 2nd cap was consumed with Meal 3 (lunch). Approx 1.5 hours after that, I had to hit the latrine for a violent #2. So violent that a coworker went in after me and was 'caught off guard." Since I have the cold, it is yet to be determined if the sup caused it or the cold.
Old 01-11-2013, 08:12 PM   #8
Eric Broser
Brawn
Points: 2,145, Level: 27 Points: 2,145, Level: 27 Points: 2,145, Level: 27
Activity: 6% Activity: 6% Activity: 6%

Eric Broser is a lifting machineEric Broser is a lifting machineEric Broser is a lifting machineEric Broser is a lifting machineEric Broser is a lifting machineEric Broser is a lifting machineEric Broser is a lifting machineEric Broser is a lifting machineEric Broser is a lifting machineEric Broser is a lifting machineEric Broser is a lifting machine

Thanks for keeping us updated! Thermadex definitely makes ME more hyper, but in a good way -- as in typing faster, thinking clearer, getting through work more rapidly. It ALSO does make me pee more often, so there is a bit of a diuretic effect. 2 per day is ABSOLUTE max for me!
-Online Trainer and Contest Prep Coach (inquire by PM)
-Creator and Pioneer of the P/RR/S and FD/FS Training Systems

www.pni-online.com
www.broserbuilt.com

www.alphamaleadvancedworkouts.com

Eric Broser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 12:22 PM   #9
tank316
Brawn
Points: 3,462, Level: 36 Points: 3,462, Level: 36 Points: 3,462, Level: 36
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%

tank316 is a consistent contributortank316 is a consistent contributortank316 is a consistent contributortank316 is a consistent contributortank316 is a consistent contributortank316 is a consistent contributortank316 is a consistent contributortank316 is a consistent contributortank316 is a consistent contributortank316 is a consistent contributortank316 is a consistent contributor

I'm up to 2/day as well. Meal 1...morning meal, and meal 4, pre work out meal.
tank316 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 02:26 PM   #10
The Badass
Max Brawn

2013.01.12 - 2013.01.14 / One Cap in the AM with Breakfast & One Cap with for Lunch

I am still at battle with the cold/flu so I am not as hyper as before. the explosive #2 has not happened again.

2013.01.15 / One Cap in the AM with Breakfast & One Cap with for Lunch

Sunday would have made one week complete, however forgot and flet crappy from sickness and did not take a measurement until today. All I took was a morning weight in and got 225.8. If memory serves I was 233 last week.