Muscle and Brawn Forums

Muscle and Brawn Forums (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/index.php)
-   Training Logs (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Nighttrain's 2013 workout log..... (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12092)

nighttrain 01-02-2013 07:20 PM

Nighttrain's 2013 workout log.....
 
Here we go... im gona use this log to keep track of my progress this year and to hopefully motivate me to keep my arse in the gym. The last couple of months have been rough for me and the gym, as most of you know i have been out of work since i returned from Kuwait in September. I started back to school in October and just got over whelmed, so i laid off the gym. But i've got my head screwed back on straight and im ready to give it hell.
Im looking forward to the motivation and the push i know the crew at MAB will give me.

ok here are my stats...

Height-- 5'10" tall
Weight-- 204lbs

workout program will go something like this...

day 1- legs
day 2- chest, shoulders, traps
day 3- off
day 4- legs
day 5- back, biceps and triceps
day 6&7- off

5kgLifter 01-02-2013 07:24 PM

:hulk: Hope you reach your goals for 2013, NT!

nighttrain 01-02-2013 07:33 PM

2 Jan 2013

Chest; Shoulders; Traps

incline DB press-- 60x10/70x10/80x9/90x4.5/60x8
decline BB press-- 135x8/185x6/205x4 w/spot/ 225x3 w/spot
cable flys-20x15/25x10/25x8
Machine Shrugs- 180x14/14/270x14/14
Seated Lat raises-- 20x10/10/10/10
Hammer curl/ over head DB press-- 30x10/8/8

Spent-- hopefully it eont take long to get back into the swing of things and get my numbers back up to where they were before i laid out for a couple months...

nighttrain 01-02-2013 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 5kgLifter (Post 307823)
:hulk: Hope you reach your goals for 2013, NT!

Thanks Babs

jdmalm123 01-02-2013 07:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nighttrain (Post 307825)
2 Jan 2013

Chest; Shoulders; Traps

incline DB press-- 60x10/70x10/80x9/90x4.5/60x8
decline BB press-- 135x8/185x6/205x4 w/spot/ 225x3 w/spot
cable flys-20x15/25x10/25x8
Machine Shrugs- 180x14/14/270x14/14
Seated Lat raises-- 20x10/10/10/10
Hammer curl/ over head DB press-- 30x10/8/8

Spent-- hopefully it eont take long to get back into the swing of things and get my numbers back up to where they were before i laid out for a couple months...

First....thanks for serving!

Second...Nice start!
I'm getting back on the horse myself (just did 2nd workout of my re-start today) so I know how you're feeling!

I'll be checking in to make sure you are not skipping!


Hunterace 01-02-2013 07:42 PM

Best in reachin your goals NT! Great start!:mh:!

nighttrain 01-02-2013 07:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jdmalm123 (Post 307830)
First....thanks for serving!

Second...Nice start!
I'm getting back on the horse myself (just did 2nd workout of my re-start today) so I know how you're feeling!

I'll be checking in to make sure you are not skipping!

JD, im retired, i was in Kuwait contracting, was rebuilding MRAPS for the ARMY as a civilian

stay tuned for good things to come.... hopefully

jdmalm123 01-02-2013 07:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nighttrain (Post 307837)
JD, im retired, i was in Kuwait contracting, was rebuilding MRAPS for the ARMY as a civilian

stay tuned for good things to come.... hopefully

Thanks for serving those who serve!! It's all one team, right?

good things to come...definitely

nighttrain 01-02-2013 08:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jdmalm123 (Post 307839)
Thanks for serving those who serve!! It's all one team, right?

good things to come...definitely

one team one fight!!!

BendtheBar 01-02-2013 10:45 PM

Destroy buddy.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:45 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.