Cutty
Max Brawn
Points: 5,647, Level: 48 Points: 5,647, Level: 48 Points: 5,647, Level: 48
Activity: 4% Activity: 4% Activity: 4%

Training Exp: 3.5 years
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Amino Acids
Cutty is a master memberCutty is a master memberCutty is a master memberCutty is a master memberCutty is a master memberCutty is a master memberCutty is a master memberCutty is a master memberCutty is a master memberCutty is a master memberCutty is a master member

Don't be a weiner and keep going!
Cutty is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-06-2013, 12:02 PM   #82
kennknee
Max Brawn
Points: 2,316, Level: 29 Points: 2,316, Level: 29 Points: 2,316, Level: 29
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Training Exp: 18 months
Training Type: Wendler 531
Fav Exercise: Bench Press with chains
Fav Supp: Juggernaut HP pre workout
kennknee is a dedicated contributorkennknee is a dedicated contributorkennknee is a dedicated contributorkennknee is a dedicated contributorkennknee is a dedicated contributorkennknee is a dedicated contributorkennknee is a dedicated contributorkennknee is a dedicated contributorkennknee is a dedicated contributorkennknee is a dedicated contributorkennknee is a dedicated contributor

Love to hear that Jugg HP is doing right by you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrishHitman View Post
Kicked it off with 2 scoops of the Juggernaut HP and 7 minutes at highest incline on the treadmill to get the blood pumping to the legs.

Skwats:
225/8x5

Bench
145/8x6

Deads
240/8x5

Good day. Squats got me totally geeked out after about the third set. I F***IN LOVE SQUATS. Hell of a way to start the week. Bench felt really strong. 2 sets reggae, one set close-grip, one set wide grip, repeat. Deads are getting better. Training DOH grip with just chalk to get my grip strength up. Again, My abs are always destroyed after these workouts. Feels good, man.

+++ Infinite Labs Rep +++

http://www.infinitelabs.com

http://infinitelabsstore.com

@MrThreeSixtee on Twitter

Please check my Workout Log:
http://muscleandbrawn.com/forums/tra...t-welcome.html
kennknee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 12:40 PM   #83
IrishHitman
Max Brawn
Points: 6,200, Level: 51 Points: 6,200, Level: 51 Points: 6,200, Level: 51

Training Exp: 8
Fav Exercise: Squats
Fav Supp: Chili Oil
IrishHitman is a lifting beastIrishHitman is a lifting beastIrishHitman is a lifting beastIrishHitman is a lifting beastIrishHitman is a lifting beastIrishHitman is a lifting beastIrishHitman is a lifting beastIrishHitman is a lifting beastIrishHitman is a lifting beastIrishHitman is a lifting beastIrishHitman is a lifting beast

Yeah, Ken, I really do like it. There have been a couple times I've mixed it up in my water bottle to sip on through a shift at work. So much better than Red Bull!

"If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride - and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high but so are the rewards."
~Coach Paul "Bear" Bryant

1 March 2014
SQUAT: 650 lbs
BENCH: 340 lbs
DEADLIFT: 580 lbs
TOTAL: 1570 lbs
IrishHitman is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 09:15 PM   #84
kennknee
Max Brawn
Points: 2,316, Level: 29 Points: 2,316, Level: 29 Points: 2,316, Level: 29
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Training Exp: 18 months
Training Type: Wendler 531
Fav Exercise: Bench Press with chains
Fav Supp: Juggernaut HP pre workout
kennknee is a dedicated contributorkennknee is a dedicated contributorkennknee is a dedicated contributorkennknee is a dedicated contributorkennknee is a dedicated contributorkennknee is a dedicated contributorkennknee is a dedicated contributorkennknee is a dedicated contributorkennknee is a dedicated contributorkennknee is a dedicated contributorkennknee is a dedicated contributor

Great idea, cheaper than Red Bull too!

Let me know if you ever want to run a log for Infinite Labs in our forum here on MaB. I can get you a free full size container.

PM me if you are ever interested.

+++ Infinite Labs Rep +++

http://www.infinitelabs.com

http://infinitelabsstore.com

@MrThreeSixtee on Twitter

Please check my Workout Log:
http://muscleandbrawn.com/forums/tra...t-welcome.html
kennknee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 01:45 AM   #85
IrishHitman
Max Brawn

IrishHitman is a lifting beastIrishHitman is a lifting beastIrishHitman is a lifting beastIrishHitman is a lifting beastIrishHitman is a lifting beastIrishHitman is a lifting beastIrishHitman is a lifting beastIrishHitman is a lifting beastIrishHitman is a lifting beastIrishHitman is a lifting beastIrishHitman is a lifting beast
Default 3/6/2013

HOLY CRAP BOYS (and ladies). Tonight was awesome. There were a couple times I wasn't sure I could go on, but I pushed through.

2 scoops Juggernaut HP. Good grief, I love this stuff. Thanks again, InfiniteLabs. (Sidenote: I've been logging my use of the Juggernaut HP here as opposed to a separate thread due to the fact that it is the only supplement I use). It helped give me that second and third and fourth wind tonight.

Bench
140/8x6

Bench felt really light tonight. Sets 1-3 regular grip, 4 close, 5 and 6 wide, 7 regular, 8 close.

Deadlifts
240/8x5

Really started feeling that lower-back pump about set three. Spent a good bit of time in the deadlift thread the other day and was able to fix my form. Couldn't get a video tonight, but will on Friday. I felt a lot better with the deads tonight.

Squats
225/8x5

These bad boys were rough. Wide stance on everything. Love it. Sets 5 and 6 got brutal for a minute. Got under the bar for seven and crushed it. Set 8 was the best of the night. Light weight, baby! Yeah!

Lifting after work totally sucks. Big time. Through a straw. But I didn't want to miss training today.

I've started telling myself I don't work out. Working out is casual. Working out is what my brother does at PF on the machine circuit. I have specific goals. No deadline yet, but definitely goals. I am training towards those. TRAINING. When you train for something, you don't slack. You go balls to the wall and lay it on the line every session. You get tired, you suck it up. You commit your lifestyle to the goal. You don't skip a session. You don't back down. You MAKE IT HAPPEN.

The title of my log has taken on an entirely different meaning now that I have committed to competing at some point in the next 3-6 months. It is no longer a health thing. It is a get big, get strong, kick ass and take names thing. I'm thankful for this community and all the support I get from all of you. It means the world to me, and is the swift kick in the ass I need sometimes.

ROLL TIDE.

"If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride - and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high but so are the rewards."

1 March 2014
Old 03-07-2013, 04:08 AM   #86
big_swede
Max Brawn
Points: 34,215, Level: 100 Points: 34,215, Level: 100 Points: 34,215, Level: 100
Activity: 62% Activity: 62% Activity: 62%

Training Exp: 5
Training Type: Strongman
Fav Exercise: Cable flyes
Fav Supp: Celltech
big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!

Fine looking session man! Thats alot of work done!!
Old 03-07-2013, 12:39 PM   #87
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

All kinds of awesome. Bring it home.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 12:31 AM   #88
IrishHitman
Max Brawn

Default 3-8-2013: Thank the gods, this week is over.

Today was... Interesting. Was going to train about 8:00 this morning, but my pin wasn't working to get into the gym. So instead, I went and studied. Not a bad idea, as I aced my quiz afterwards. But it did kinda throw my day all sorts of off. Got things straightened out with my pin and all when I finally got around to training. But my day just kinda stunk in the gym. I was crunched for time, I had a lot on my mind, and we've been super-busy at work all week, so my body wasn't really feeling it either. Backed off the volume, probably could have pushed for more, but I'm glad I didn't. Tonight was crazy at work. Cooked my ass off for about 4 straight hours. Definitely got that cardio in.

Deadlifts:
240/5x5

Squats
225/5x5

Bench
140/6x6

Not a stellar day by any stretch, but anything is better than nothing sometimes. I've pushed hard all week, so I'm not too upset.

1 March 2014
Old 03-09-2013, 12:25 PM   #89
big_swede
Max Brawn
Points: 34,215, Level: 100 Points: 34,215, Level: 100 Points: 34,215, Level: 100
Activity: 62% Activity: 62% Activity: 62%

Training Exp: 5
Training Type: Strongman
Fav Exercise: Cable flyes
Fav Supp: Celltech
big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!big_swede is one with Crom!

Good stuff hombe.
Old 03-09-2013, 12:39 PM   #90
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
Tonight was crazy at work. Cooked my ass off for about 4 straight hours. Definitely got that cardio in.
Burning all kinds of calories. I used to hate being on my feet all the time, until I started to sit and my metabolism tanked.

Keep charging hard.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is offline   Reply With Quote