IrishHitman
Max Brawn
Points: 6,200, Level: 51 Points: 6,200, Level: 51 Points: 6,200, Level: 51
Activity: 4% Activity: 4% Activity: 4%

Training Exp: 8
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Squats
Fav Supp: Chili Oil
IrishHitman is a lifting beastIrishHitman is a lifting beastIrishHitman is a lifting beastIrishHitman is a lifting beastIrishHitman is a lifting beastIrishHitman is a lifting beastIrishHitman is a lifting beastIrishHitman is a lifting beastIrishHitman is a lifting beastIrishHitman is a lifting beastIrishHitman is a lifting beast

Credz, Ken, the juggernaut makes such a huge difference. Only supplement I have ever used that I can actually tell a difference with.

"If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride - and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high but so are the rewards."
~Coach Paul "Bear" Bryant

1 March 2014
SQUAT: 650 lbs
BENCH: 340 lbs
DEADLIFT: 580 lbs
TOTAL: 1570 lbs
IrishHitman is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-18-2013, 08:54 PM   #122
old_dude
-- Infinite Labs Rep --
Brawn
Points: 2,956, Level: 33 Points: 2,956, Level: 33 Points: 2,956, Level: 33
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%

Training Exp: >35
Training Type: Bodybuilding
old_dude has made some very good postsold_dude has made some very good postsold_dude has made some very good postsold_dude has made some very good postsold_dude has made some very good postsold_dude has made some very good postsold_dude has made some very good postsold_dude has made some very good postsold_dude has made some very good postsold_dude has made some very good postsold_dude has made some very good posts

Heard you are taking Juggernaut as a pre-WO. I'm in.

www.infinitelabs.com
www.iamjuggernaut.com
old_dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 11:26 PM   #123
EliteDreams
Moderation is for cowards
Max Brawn
Points: 12,838, Level: 73 Points: 12,838, Level: 73 Points: 12,838, Level: 73
Activity: 27% Activity: 27% Activity: 27%

Training Exp: Started 5/2/11
Fav Exercise: PRs
Fav Supp: Steak
EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!

Killin it in the big time.

The gates of hell have been unlocked, headstones pushed aside!
EliteDreams is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 03:07 AM   #124
Credz
Uber Brawn
Points: 757, Level: 14 Points: 757, Level: 14 Points: 757, Level: 14
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Exercise: T-Bar Rows
Fav Supp: Juggernaut
Credz is a consistent contributorCredz is a consistent contributorCredz is a consistent contributorCredz is a consistent contributorCredz is a consistent contributorCredz is a consistent contributorCredz is a consistent contributorCredz is a consistent contributorCredz is a consistent contributorCredz is a consistent contributorCredz is a consistent contributor

Come join our group on facebook man! Be awesome to have you

http://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/iamjuggernaut/

Visit Infinite Labs on Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/InfiniteLabsSupplements

https://twitter.com/FightersPower
Credz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 09:34 AM   #125
JohnButz
New Brawn
Points: 413, Level: 8 Points: 413, Level: 8 Points: 413, Level: 8
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

JohnButz has made some quality postsJohnButz has made some quality postsJohnButz has made some quality postsJohnButz has made some quality postsJohnButz has made some quality postsJohnButz has made some quality posts

Great log going here!
JohnButz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 02:49 PM   #126
IrishHitman
Max Brawn

IrishHitman is a lifting beastIrishHitman is a lifting beastIrishHitman is a lifting beastIrishHitman is a lifting beastIrishHitman is a lifting beastIrishHitman is a lifting beastIrishHitman is a lifting beastIrishHitman is a lifting beastIrishHitman is a lifting beastIrishHitman is a lifting beastIrishHitman is a lifting beast
Default 3/20/2013- Week 4, confessions, and butter

Hey guys. Hate to admit it, but lifting had to take a backseat this week due to a high amount of tests and studying and such. I will only get two sessions in this week as opposed to the usual three, but I'm okay with that. My education, at this point, comes above pretty much anything else.

Today felt really good. I was plenty rested, which I can't help but think made a difference. I'm taking more rest between sets instead of racing to get out of there. I think this may be why I was getting so worn out by the time deadlifts rolled around. I altered the weights a little and actually am doing more than what is outlined in the program. I know, I know, "sell out to the program" and all that jazz, but I'm missing one workout this week and probably won't have an opportunity to lift this next week while I take my first vacation in over three years. A little extra weight won't hurt nobody.

Squats
240/5 ALL 8 SETS. Easy money on this stuff, man. I love me some squats.

Bench
160/6 ALL 8 SETS. RCWRCWRR grip breakdown. Felt really good and I'm pretty pleased.

Deadlift
255/5 ALL 8 SETS. Really solid feeling pulls today. Last set switched to mixed grip, but thinking about it, I probably could have handled it DOH like the other seven.

Used the usual 2 scoops of Juggernaut HP on the drive from campus to the gym and it was plenty kicked in halfway through warming up. Also did 5 minutes walking on a super-inclined treadmill to get the blood pumping before squats.

This morning I decided I would post a video with my thoughts on clean eating. I'm no expert in the field of nutrition, but I am a "chef," so I am familiar with what's good and what isn't. I cut my teeth at a fine dining restaurant that did pretty much everything from scratch. Take what I say with a grain of salt, but following are my thoughts on butter and "butter."

"If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride - and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high but so are the rewards."

1 March 2014

Last edited by IrishHitman; 03-20-2013 at 02:50 PM. Reason: Youtube issues
Old 03-20-2013, 03:09 PM   #127
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Good video and congrats on the test.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 10:00 PM   #128
Cutty
Max Brawn
Points: 5,647, Level: 48 Points: 5,647, Level: 48 Points: 5,647, Level: 48

Training Exp: 3.5 years
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Amino Acids
Cutty is a master memberCutty is a master memberCutty is a master memberCutty is a master memberCutty is a master memberCutty is a master memberCutty is a master memberCutty is a master memberCutty is a master memberCutty is a master memberCutty is a master member

Mmm Butter.
Cutty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 02:24 PM   #129
IrishHitman
Max Brawn

Traveling from Jonesboro, AR, up to Ft. Madison, IA, the snow got too bad for my Pops to keep driving. We are currently chilling out in a hotel room. They have a "fitness center" (a couple treadmills, a bike, and DBs going up to 35#). I'm probably gonna head down there in a few and get some blood flow going.

So far the vacation has been really nice. We got to my grandma's house last night about 4 o' clock and I immediately crashed out on the couch. Slept till about 8:30, woke up and watched Frasier for a couple hours, then was back to sleep about midnight. I haven't felt this well-rested in forever. I am missing the lifting so far, but am glad I will get a light session in today. I'll post the log when I get done.

Congrats to Jen and all the other folks at Relentless for raising all that money for HopeKids. I'm glad I could be a part of that. I heard she got her lifts, but am not positive. Regardless, Rock on!!

1 March 2014
Old 03-24-2013, 03:42 PM   #130
IrishHitman
Max Brawn

Default Good grief. Car stiffness

Wow. Being in a car for about 12 of the past 3 hours is pretty rough. I did minimal rest between sets because I knew I'd have to go intense to get much out of it today.

DB Bench
6x70x12,12,15,15,15,13

Arnold presses (In Arnold, MO!)
4x70x12,12,12,10

Pullovers
3x35x15,12,12

Tris Extensions
3x35x10,10,10

DB Rows
4x70x16,15,15,10

Devil's Hammer Curls
3x35x6,6,6

I miss deadlifts. I miss squats. But it did feel good to get the blood flowing. I am a little more tired than I thought and I have decreased my calories a good bit the past couple days to prevent too much bloating and discomfort in the car. I'm really looking forward to demolishing some Denny's for dinner tonight. Haven't eaten at one of those in a while. Eggs and sausage and pancakes and general deliciousness. Each of us in the family gets three drinks tonight, so it may become drunk Denny's

1 March 2014