Register Articles Members List Search Today's Posts

Notices

Training Logs Keep your training and supplement logs here

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-01-2013, 01:49 PM   #1
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!
Default Beards and Barbells - The Log of No Goals

I will not be setting specific lift goals in 2013. My focus will be on trusting the process. I have less than 5 years until I hit 50, and if I can stay healthy and add 25 pounds to each of my lifts, I will be a happy man.

So that is my goal.

Right now my 3 lift total is hovering around 1600. That's down from Nationals last year. My move away from frequent squatting has been costly. Lesson learned.

Ultimately it would be nice to hit a 2000 pound raw total by the age of 50. 2000 or not, I will be satisfied with every extra pound added to my total. I plan on fighting for it, but not forcing it. I will trust the process, as it always delivers results.

Right now life is so busy with work, family and training others that I do not have the fire to compete. That doesn't mean I won't. Once I get around a 1700 total I am sure my passion will return.

I thank everyone that follows my log. Let's make 2013 a productive, healthy year. Train smart, live to fight another day, and trust the process.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

Last edited by BendtheBar; 01-01-2013 at 02:51 PM.
BendtheBar is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links