Mark Forums Read
Register Articles Members List Search Today's Posts

Notices

Training Logs Keep your training and supplement logs here

Old 11-26-2013, 10:10 AM   #581
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Huge PRs. Congrats.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-28-2013, 02:24 AM   #582
BigManBigLiftin
Uber Brawn
Points: 1,904, Level: 26 Points: 1,904, Level: 26 Points: 1,904, Level: 26
Activity: 4% Activity: 4% Activity: 4%

Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Squat
Fav Supp: chocolate milk
BigManBigLiftin is a lifting machineBigManBigLiftin is a lifting machineBigManBigLiftin is a lifting machineBigManBigLiftin is a lifting machineBigManBigLiftin is a lifting machineBigManBigLiftin is a lifting machineBigManBigLiftin is a lifting machineBigManBigLiftin is a lifting machineBigManBigLiftin is a lifting machineBigManBigLiftin is a lifting machineBigManBigLiftin is a lifting machine

Wednesday 11/27/2013.. today couldnt of been worse leading up to deadlifts and 1.5squats.. on tuesday i left work early, dizzy and lightheaded.. got home running a 102 degree tempature, and what appeared to be a infection forming in my leg. Wednesday morning, temperate is gone, however the leg issues is still present, i called into work.. Slept way to much and forgot to get into the clinic. I threw on some compression socks to try and localize the pain/pump from occuring as much... looked a little like this.

2sec pause deadlifts
almost stopped at 495x2 (moved really fast) training partner said go up

Added a plate. decided to only do 1 rep, and shit it was awesome, prolly couldve done more than 2.

585x1 2second pause at knee.

1 1/2 squast with buffalo bar

same thing almost stopped at 515x2, partner said go up and do 1. loaded a plate

605 was easy, couldve got 3-4 no problem.

this is all I got done today, just didn't wanna push it with my infection. need to rest and heal up for sundays squats

Supplement Supersource Sponsored Athlete
http://www.supplementsupersource.com
BigManBigLiftin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2013, 04:35 AM   #583
ravimolasaria
Max Brawn
Points: 27,548, Level: 98 Points: 27,548, Level: 98 Points: 27,548, Level: 98
Activity: 100% Activity: 100% Activity: 100%

Training Exp: 10
Training Type: ARGH!!!
Fav Exercise: Squats
Fav Supp: Whatever makes me strong
ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigManBigLiftin View Post
Wednesday 11/27/2013.. today couldnt of been worse leading up to deadlifts and 1.5squats.. on tuesday i left work early, dizzy and lightheaded.. got home running a 102 degree tempature, and what appeared to be a infection forming in my leg. Wednesday morning, temperate is gone, however the leg issues is still present, i called into work.. Slept way to much and forgot to get into the clinic. I threw on some compression socks to try and localize the pain/pump from occuring as much... looked a little like this.

2sec pause deadlifts
almost stopped at 495x2 (moved really fast) training partner said go up

Added a plate. decided to only do 1 rep, and shit it was awesome, prolly couldve done more than 2.

585x1 2second pause at knee.

1 1/2 squast with buffalo bar

same thing almost stopped at 515x2, partner said go up and do 1. loaded a plate

605 was easy, couldve got 3-4 no problem.

this is all I got done today, just didn't wanna push it with my infection. need to rest and heal up for sundays squats
Rest up Bigman ... hopefully the infection is not too bad. Keep up the great work Sir ...
Old 12-04-2013, 11:14 PM   #584
BigManBigLiftin
Uber Brawn

BigManBigLiftin is a lifting machineBigManBigLiftin is a lifting machineBigManBigLiftin is a lifting machineBigManBigLiftin is a lifting machineBigManBigLiftin is a lifting machineBigManBigLiftin is a lifting machineBigManBigLiftin is a lifting machineBigManBigLiftin is a lifting machineBigManBigLiftin is a lifting machineBigManBigLiftin is a lifting machineBigManBigLiftin is a lifting machine

Okay, long story short. Infection was Cellulitis.. i put it off too long had to get a shot of anti biotics, than still taking some oral ones... No worries, im stubborn enough i didn't miss a workout... now to update! (haven't been able too, just been dog ass tired, and computer had a little virus it self, fking pop ups. myself and comp are fixed)

Old 12-04-2013, 11:16 PM   #585
BigManBigLiftin
Uber Brawn

Sunday

Squat
700x3x2

Bench
455x3x4

Deadlift
605x3x2

Old 12-04-2013, 11:17 PM   #586
BigManBigLiftin
Uber Brawn

Monday

High bar, narrower stance than comp Squats

685x4x3sets (this sucked)

Carpet press bench (don't sink)

500x3x4sets

Deadlift + 80lbs of chains

520+chainsx2x1set

Old 12-04-2013, 11:18 PM   #587
BigManBigLiftin
Uber Brawn

Wednesday

Buffalo bar pause squats

515x4x2sets
605x2x1set

Close Grip Bench

405x5

Sumo Deadlift

495x4
600x2

I HATE SUMO!!!!

Old 12-04-2013, 11:22 PM   #588
JaredD800
Uber Brawn
Points: 1,824, Level: 25 Points: 1,824, Level: 25 Points: 1,824, Level: 25
Activity: 6% Activity: 6% Activity: 6%

JaredD800 has made some very good postsJaredD800 has made some very good postsJaredD800 has made some very good postsJaredD800 has made some very good postsJaredD800 has made some very good postsJaredD800 has made some very good postsJaredD800 has made some very good postsJaredD800 has made some very good postsJaredD800 has made some very good postsJaredD800 has made some very good postsJaredD800 has made some very good posts

Hope you get to feeling better Jeff! Training is still looking strong though.

Proudly Sponsored by:
Hydraulix
http://hydraulix.refr.cc/DDCQR78
Get 20% off your order by using this link

Supplement Supersource (www.supplementsupersource.com)

Muscle and Brawn
JaredD800 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2013, 12:27 AM   #589
BigManBigLiftin
Uber Brawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaredD800 View Post
Hope you get to feeling better Jeff! Training is still looking strong though.
appreciate it Jared! hopeflly it can get stronger.. got a few goals to hit out in LA.. so I just heard you are going as well? NICE!

Old 12-06-2013, 08:31 AM   #590
JaredD800
Uber Brawn
Points: 1,824, Level: 25 Points: 1,824, Level: 25 Points: 1,824, Level: 25
Activity: 6% Activity: 6% Activity: 6%

JaredD800 has made some very good postsJaredD800 has made some very good postsJaredD800 has made some very good postsJaredD800 has made some very good postsJaredD800 has made some very good postsJaredD800 has made some very good postsJaredD800 has made some very good postsJaredD800 has made some very good postsJaredD800 has made some very good postsJaredD800 has made some very good postsJaredD800 has made some very good posts

Nah, I wasn't able to get the money for the entry in time and I can't afford to go right now.

Proudly Sponsored by:
Hydraulix
http://hydraulix.refr.cc/DDCQR78
Get 20% off your order by using this link

Supplement Supersource (www.supplementsupersource.com)

Muscle and Brawn
JaredD800 is offline   Reply With Quote