Old 10-07-2013, 02:13 PM   #551
BigManBigLiftin
Uber Brawn
Points: 1,904, Level: 26 Points: 1,904, Level: 26 Points: 1,904, Level: 26
Activity: 4% Activity: 4% Activity: 4%

Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Squat
Fav Supp: chocolate milk
BigManBigLiftin is a lifting machineBigManBigLiftin is a lifting machineBigManBigLiftin is a lifting machineBigManBigLiftin is a lifting machineBigManBigLiftin is a lifting machineBigManBigLiftin is a lifting machineBigManBigLiftin is a lifting machineBigManBigLiftin is a lifting machineBigManBigLiftin is a lifting machineBigManBigLiftin is a lifting machineBigManBigLiftin is a lifting machine

Alright guys, it is monday - Post meet. Time for the update!
Friday weighed in, set openers, rack heights, etc etc... than the bloat began!

and did we bloat! jesus. we ate so much lol. our 275er, which is never 275 (weighed in at 273, friday night he was 284, lol)

Squats

warm ups felt great, and everything was moving fast! I was lucky and the whole team (other than Kcstrongmanben were all in 2nd flight. so we got the golden treatment, and it paid off!)
I had to wrap myself for my warmups (which usually I don't after 700, so i was a little nervous) but adrenaline and everything was perfect - it didnt matter. 600 felt like paper, 700 felt like a broom, 740 felt like 135.

Opener - 815. My feet were a little in front of me during the unracking so it took a little more than i wanted to unrack it. but it was EASY! another judge told me "hey warm up room is back there, stop it.".

2nd attempt and 28lbs pr - 854. set up was flawless, walk out good. went down and stood up, it was a little slower than what we wanted, but still had damn good speed.

I walked off platform - RAGE WAS HIGH! took everything i had to keep it bottled and saved for my 3rd. I told my coach (Michael Greeno) and Brad Johnson who were calling my numbers, go call it and don't tell me, i dont give a sh*t because I am going to get it.

3rd attempt - 876lbs. Ever had that moment, where tunnel vision sets in, rage is uncontrollable and the only way to keep it centered is by doing something like powerlifting? well this is the best way I can describe it. In the video you can see me mouthing words to myself and the bar. Anger and rage and emotion. got under the bar, unracked it, walked out set up. When i took my breath and started my descent - All I could think about was "prove it." Nothing was stopping me from this squat. 3 white lights and a huge pr.

Bench

Opener - 501. The easiest it has been - ever.

2nd attempt - 534. 5lbs pr, and the weight that crushed me last time, got it.

3rd attempt - 540. 11lbs pr, and was the biggest bench of the day. 3 whites

Deadlift

Opener - 650. Easy as hell, but had to do this to conserve my hand from blowing out.

2nd attempt - 705. felt good, was bout to lockout and, grip gave. no problem have another shot. Dad walked up, got me fired up, also so did the other teammates.

3rd attempt - 705. easiest it has ever felt! was fast and moving. last second - grip gave. pissed. if i would've got this i wouldve had a 2116 total. But i am not mad, i am veyr happy with the day and shit shows me what i have to work on - MY GRIP.

Supplement Supersource Sponsored Athlete
http://www.supplementsupersource.com
BigManBigLiftin is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-07-2013, 04:32 PM   #552
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Great work. Just a stepping stone.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 06:00 PM   #553
BigManBigLiftin
Uber Brawn

BigManBigLiftin is a lifting machineBigManBigLiftin is a lifting machineBigManBigLiftin is a lifting machineBigManBigLiftin is a lifting machineBigManBigLiftin is a lifting machineBigManBigLiftin is a lifting machineBigManBigLiftin is a lifting machineBigManBigLiftin is a lifting machineBigManBigLiftin is a lifting machineBigManBigLiftin is a lifting machineBigManBigLiftin is a lifting machine

Thank you BTB

Old 10-30-2013, 10:27 PM   #554
BigManBigLiftin
Uber Brawn

Alright I got some catching up to do. Will try and get the videos made (i have taken video of every day, just haven't been posting.) I was in middle of job searching (finally landed one!) So now I got some catching up to do!

Quit run down, I am currently Running 365Strong/ Cube Boss (now Kingpin) after it is finished I will finish up with a peaking set to get me ready for the RUM VII (pending i get in) or LA Fit those are my next possible meet. which ever one i get accepted too.

I will say this, this new cube is pretty nice. Volume work, and its the usual rotation of the cube, I am digging it so far. Updates and vids to come!

Old 10-30-2013, 10:54 PM   #555
Randoja
Powered by Purus
Max Brawn
Points: 7,378, Level: 57 Points: 7,378, Level: 57 Points: 7,378, Level: 57
Activity: 9% Activity: 9% Activity: 9%

Training Exp: 12 years on and off.
Fav Exercise: Squat/Bench/Dead
Fav Supp: Whole Milk
Randoja is a master memberRandoja is a master memberRandoja is a master memberRandoja is a master memberRandoja is a master memberRandoja is a master memberRandoja is a master memberRandoja is a master memberRandoja is a master memberRandoja is a master memberRandoja is a master member

Congrats on the job bro!
www.puruslabs.net
www.unbreakablegear.com <--Save 10% on apparel with coupon code MAB10!
Meet PR's:451/270/501 (181) 479/270/529 (198) Best Total: 1212@181 1278@198
Randoja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2013, 02:13 AM   #556
ravimolasaria
Max Brawn
Points: 27,548, Level: 98 Points: 27,548, Level: 98 Points: 27,548, Level: 98
Activity: 100% Activity: 100% Activity: 100%

Training Exp: 10
Training Type: ARGH!!!
Fav Exercise: Squats
Fav Supp: Whatever makes me strong
ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!

congrats for the job brother ... Awesome lifting as usual ... keep up the great work Sir ...
Old 10-31-2013, 06:17 AM   #557
EliteDreams
Moderation is for cowards
Max Brawn
Points: 12,838, Level: 73 Points: 12,838, Level: 73 Points: 12,838, Level: 73
Activity: 27% Activity: 27% Activity: 27%

Training Exp: Started 5/2/11
Fav Exercise: PRs
Fav Supp: Steak
EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!

Did I spot some youtubage earlier? Keep smashin them weights, SHW SFW

The gates of hell have been unlocked, headstones pushed aside!
EliteDreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2013, 10:18 PM   #558
BigManBigLiftin
Uber Brawn

Alright So I am starting week 4 tomorrow (Saturday Nov. 2nd) so I will do 3 updates after this post, consisting of my 3 days of each week.

Old 11-01-2013, 10:23 PM   #559
BigManBigLiftin
Uber Brawn

Cube Boss/Kingpin Week 1

Explosive Squat
540x3x8sets

Pause Squats
500x8x2sets

Glute ham raise
15x3sets

back raise
12x4sets

Pull-ups (AMRAP)
6/6/6 (3sets) (w/ a band)

Rep bench

Comp Bench
360x12x3sets

Close Grip
385x6x2sets

Bench w/ pause (1" from chest)
335x10x2sets

Lat Pulldowns
15x4sets

Side and front raises (DB)
10 x 3sets

Pull Ups (AMRAP)
5/5/5 w/ band

Heavy Deadlift

Comp Deadlift
529x2x5sets

Block pulls
565x2x2sets

2" Deficits
500x4x2sets

Lat Pulls
15x4sets

Shrugs
315x10x3sets

Pull ups (amrap)
6/6/6 w/ band

Last edited by BigManBigLiftin; 11-01-2013 at 10:29 PM.
Old 11-02-2013, 12:11 AM   #560
ravimolasaria
Max Brawn
Points: 27,548, Level: 98 Points: 27,548, Level: 98 Points: 27,548, Level: 98
Activity: 100% Activity: 100% Activity: 100%

Training Exp: 10
Training Type: ARGH!!!
Fav Exercise: Squats
Fav Supp: Whatever makes me strong
ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigManBigLiftin View Post
Cube Boss/Kingpin Week 1
Explosive Squat 540x3x8sets
Pause Squats 500x8x2sets
Glute ham raise 15x3sets
back raise 12x4sets
Pull-ups (AMRAP) 6/6/6 (3sets) (w/ a band)

Rep bench
Comp Bench 360x12x3sets
Close Grip 385x6x2sets
Bench w/ pause (1" from chest) 335x10x2sets
Lat Pulldowns 15x4sets
Side and front raises (DB) 10 x 3sets
Pull Ups (AMRAP) 5/5/5 w/ band

Heavy Deadlift
Comp Deadlift 529x2x5sets
Block pulls 565x2x2sets
2" Deficits 500x4x2sets
Lat Pulls 15x4sets
Shrugs 315x10x3sets
Pull ups (amrap) 6/6/6 w/ band
Insane volume at insane wts. ... simply superb ... keep up the great work Sir ...