The Badass
Max Brawn
Points: 6,121, Level: 50 Points: 6,121, Level: 50 Points: 6,121, Level: 50
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%

Training Exp: since 2006
Training Type: Other
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: EGGS & BACON
The Badass is a dedicated contributorThe Badass is a dedicated contributorThe Badass is a dedicated contributorThe Badass is a dedicated contributorThe Badass is a dedicated contributorThe Badass is a dedicated contributorThe Badass is a dedicated contributorThe Badass is a dedicated contributorThe Badass is a dedicated contributorThe Badass is a dedicated contributorThe Badass is a dedicated contributor
Default Jacentk2's Full Intro and 5-3-1 Log

Call me Carl or the "Gym Lab Rat"

DOB: December 26, 1979.
Years in fitness:
Started lifting in 1993 (8th Grade).
Stopped in 1994 due to injury.
Restarted lifting in 1996.
Injury re-occurred in 1996.
Stopped all fitness until 2005/2006.
Fitness slowed near end of 2010 and stopped early 2011.
Picked it all back up again around November 2011.

Now you may ask, “Why all the stops and starts?” In relation to the early 1990s, there is a condition that any male person can have a predisposition for. I happened to be one of them. I won’t openly go into detail about this condition, but if you’d like to speak off-line about I will speak to you about it. For Men that have adolescent boys, you REALLY want to know about this condition, TRUST ME on that one. As for the slowing down and stop in 2010/2011, the Army had messed up my back and feet making lifting and cardio very painful. My journey through weight loss has had its ups and downs. I have gone from a max weight of 260, down to 186 in Basic Training, back up to 230 before deploying to Iraq. I got back down to 201 at the end of the Iraqy tour and then got out of the Army I got back up to 260 after leaving Active Duty due to the back and feet and am currently back down to about 215. I am just an average guy finding what works and what doesn’t.
The Badass is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links