DieselWeasel
Elite Raw Powerlifter
Max Brawn
Points: 6,832, Level: 54 Points: 6,832, Level: 54 Points: 6,832, Level: 54
Activity: 4% Activity: 4% Activity: 4%

Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Whey Powder
DieselWeasel is a lifting beastDieselWeasel is a lifting beastDieselWeasel is a lifting beastDieselWeasel is a lifting beastDieselWeasel is a lifting beastDieselWeasel is a lifting beastDieselWeasel is a lifting beastDieselWeasel is a lifting beastDieselWeasel is a lifting beastDieselWeasel is a lifting beastDieselWeasel is a lifting beast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bodybygamma View Post
Just found out I can put that asshole on an ignore list and not have to read any of his nonsense.

#1 to be nationally ranked you have to pay powerlifting watch a fee, the same kind of money that can be spent on a drug test if someone is going to have an ego.

#2 I am only 23 years old, work full time, take care of my parents..etc..I am not even in the men's open.Also I do not train exclusively for powerlifting. I am also drug free (as my job I am required to be drug tested upon hire and randomly through out the year). I have nothing to prove to anyone by myself.

#3 Raw unity qualifications for 242 is a (1625) total.

I will hit that before I turn 25, before I turn 24 if I cared enough to use knee wraps and the mono lift (I only used knee sleeves pulled half way down only covering the top of my knee so the judges could see my quads) to hit the 580 I did but lost balance on the re-rack walk in and hit a 605lbs. I bench presses flat back and narrow without plates or any tricks to save energy for the deadlift records.

I am not going all the way to florida for ego lifting when it's not drug tested.

Also :

"Will there be drug testing?

No. Since this is an unsanctioned event that happens once a year, it would be much easier for a lifter to “beat” a planned drug test. Furthermore, there are some lifters out there that use either hormone replacement therapy, hormones for the treatment of a medical condition, or designer drugs that there are no known tests for. I have had extensive conversations with some very knowledgeable people regarding this issue, and rather than try to spend money on testing that is flawed in one way or another I felt it was better to use the funds that would be allocated for drug testing for some other aspect of the meet; such as prize money or more food for the lifters. We understand that it takes a certain kind of lifter to be able to compete under these circumstances; but overall this is the majority opinion of the lifters that have chosen to compete at Raw Unity. We have drug tested in the past, but we will not do so for 2011. If you have any questions about this rule change then feel free to email me at erictalmant@yahoo.com"

#4 I came to Muscleandbrawn.com because of the great people , support and open forum here... but above else because of the lack of trolls. I have also supported this site, its members and above all Steve Shaw who is a great man who I am indebted too which is why I have chosen to stay with MAB for the remainder of the year.

#5 That being said if anyone has any questions for me, or is in need of advice you are more than welcome to ask me. I want to give back as much as possible.
1) There is no fee involved with being nationally ranked on Powerlifting Watch. The only fee is an annual subscription of $24 to be able to VIEW the rankings, not be included in the rankings. If you don't pay, your numbers will still be there, as long as they're high enough. The drug test is $100 per meet in the RPS (probably same in the IPA), not including the entry fee, 4x the cost of an annual sub to PLWatch in order to see that you suck and your name isn't there, except the deadlift, far down the list.

2) I'm drug-free too. What's your point?

3) Totals done with knee wraps don't count toward RUM qualification. Also, if you request a drug test at RUM, they will do one for you, as long as you pay extra $, according to Dan A. Anyway, who gives a shit? That's a cop-out. I'm drug-free, and I still want to compete against the best in the country, whether they're using drugs or not.

4) Trolls? You troll me on Facebook, talking shit, even after blocking me over there. Remainder of the year? You're leaving? That's a damn shame. LOL. Wait, is this your attempt at getting me banned? Threaten Steve (and the MAB community as a whole) with leaving because of the "troll"? What a faggy move. Just put me on ignore, Jigglemesh.

RPS - Open 165 Raw - 07.13.13
1365 Elite/Pro Total (475,300,590)

Last edited by DieselWeasel; 11-21-2012 at 10:51 PM.
DieselWeasel is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-22-2012, 12:28 AM   #162
Bodybygamma
Strongman/Powerlifter
Max Brawn
Points: 13,632, Level: 75 Points: 13,632, Level: 75 Points: 13,632, Level: 75
Activity: 5% Activity: 5% Activity: 5%

Training Exp: 3+years PL/SM Comps
Training Type: SFW!
Fav Exercise: DEATH-LIFT
Fav Supp: Muscle-Juice/MonsterRehab
Bodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master member
Default DieselWeasel This message is hidden because DieselWeasel is on your ignore list.

Viewing lyrics for Gutwrench by Alekhine's Gun.

Once again you have chosen the wrong path
Once again I choose
To look the other way
I'm so tired of being your martyr
The one to suffer
suffer for your mistakes
But I made a promise
I made a promise
For as long as all time and all space would endure
But I think I've endured enough time in this space with you
And think this promise
My promise
Is A Promise that's meant to be broken
I know you're drowning
You're the one that wanted the ocean
I see you hanging
I'm the one that gave you the rope
I offered my hand
And you took it and spit in my face
I said I'd remember
That's why I'm never going to forget ...
You made a promise
That you're not strong enough to keep
You make your choices
I will not bear them anymore
I lay your cross down
But you can't carry the weight by yourself
I break my promise
So you will learn
I knew it in my heart
I felt it in my gut
I put you to the test
And you have failed me.....
again
Your weakness
Disgusts me
To know you
Brings me shame
Your weakness
Repulsed me
My guts wrench
to speak your name
Your weakness
Infects me
You are not
Worth the pain
Bodybygamma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 05:45 PM   #163
Bodybygamma
Strongman/Powerlifter
Max Brawn

Bodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master member
Default What I am thankful for

Pride (noun/prīd/prides, plural) A feeling or deep pleasure or satisfaction derived from one's own achievements, the achievements of those with whom one is closely associated, or from qualities or possessions that are widely admired.

and

Humility (adjectival form: humble) is the quality of being modest and respectful. Humility, in various interpretations, is widely seen as a virtue in many religious and philosophical traditions, being connected with notions of egolessness.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Congrats to AE.png
Views:	29
Size:	808.6 KB
ID:	6342  
Old 11-22-2012, 06:46 PM   #164
Bodybygamma
Strongman/Powerlifter
Max Brawn

Default Squat Depth

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DEPTH SQUAT.png
Views:	29
Size:	386.7 KB
ID:	6344  
Old 11-22-2012, 06:50 PM   #165
DieselWeasel
Elite Raw Powerlifter
Max Brawn

DieselWeasel is a lifting beastDieselWeasel is a lifting beastDieselWeasel is a lifting beastDieselWeasel is a lifting beastDieselWeasel is a lifting beastDieselWeasel is a lifting beastDieselWeasel is a lifting beastDieselWeasel is a lifting beastDieselWeasel is a lifting beastDieselWeasel is a lifting beastDieselWeasel is a lifting beast

The bottom of your hamstring is not parallel with the floor, let alone your hip.

Old 11-22-2012, 06:52 PM   #166
J_Byrd
Max Brawn
Points: 21,229, Level: 91 Points: 21,229, Level: 91 Points: 21,229, Level: 91
Activity: 28% Activity: 28% Activity: 28%

Training Exp: 15
Fav Exercise: Squat
J_Byrd is one with Crom!J_Byrd is one with Crom!J_Byrd is one with Crom!J_Byrd is one with Crom!J_Byrd is one with Crom!J_Byrd is one with Crom!J_Byrd is one with Crom!J_Byrd is one with Crom!J_Byrd is one with Crom!J_Byrd is one with Crom!J_Byrd is one with Crom!

FYI being ranked on powerliftingwatch.com your meet results just have to be reported by the organization.

As I said before, congrats on a nice total and a good meet. Lots of potential, keep getting after it!

Proudly sponsored by

http://muscleandbrawn.com

http://bigworkoutplan.com/

http://www.andersonpowerlifting.com/Default.asp

"This is about strength, not getting a 10.0 form score from the Russian judge" Steve Shaw
J_Byrd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 07:00 PM   #167
Bodybygamma
Strongman/Powerlifter
Max Brawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Byrd View Post
FYI being ranked on powerliftingwatch.com your meet results just have to be reported by the organization.

As I said before, congrats on a nice total and a good meet. Lots of potential, keep getting after it!
Thanks brother!

I must have got confused with this stuff:

Yearly Top 50 Lifter Rankings | Powerlifting Watch
NOTE: Make sure you have registered an account with Powerliftingwatch.com before you subscribe. If you do not, this will extend the time in which it is activated. Most are activated with in an hour. Those of you who do not have a registered Powerlifting Watch Username, please register here first: Register Username

Honestly I could care less how I rank with anyone outside of new york city, I do lifting for myself, this place is something else. Just what I had to go through for the commute (5+hours of travel carrying everything on my back, waiting for transit, cabs, etc...) It is in a rank of its own.
Old 11-22-2012, 07:02 PM   #168
Bodybygamma
Strongman/Powerlifter
Max Brawn

Default DieselWeasel This message is hidden because DieselWeasel is on your ignore list.

Talking shit on the internet never made anyone any stronger. Neither did harassing them. Some people just need to get a ****ing life.
Old 11-22-2012, 07:09 PM   #169
J_Byrd
Max Brawn
Points: 21,229, Level: 91 Points: 21,229, Level: 91 Points: 21,229, Level: 91
Activity: 28% Activity: 28% Activity: 28%

Training Exp: 15
Fav Exercise: Squat
J_Byrd is one with Crom!J_Byrd is one with Crom!J_Byrd is one with Crom!J_Byrd is one with Crom!J_Byrd is one with Crom!J_Byrd is one with Crom!J_Byrd is one with Crom!J_Byrd is one with Crom!J_Byrd is one with Crom!J_Byrd is one with Crom!J_Byrd is one with Crom!

Quote:
Thanks brother!

I must have got confused with this stuff:

Yearly Top 50 Lifter Rankings | Powerlifting Watch
NOTE: Make sure you have registered an account with Powerliftingwatch.com before you subscribe. If you do not, this will extend the time in which it is activated. Most are activated with in an hour. Those of you who do not have a registered Powerlifting Watch Username, please register here first: Register Username

Honestly I could care less how I rank with anyone outside of new york city, I do lifting for myself, this place is something else. Just what I had to go through for the commute (5+hours of travel carrying everything on my back, waiting for transit, cabs, etc...) It is in a rank of its own.
No doubt! I couldnt imagine!!!! We are looking to move this summer so I will be in a new lifting enviorment. If you ever want me to copy and paste the rankings for you let me know. I have an account. Keep up the good work!

Proudly sponsored by

http://muscleandbrawn.com

http://bigworkoutplan.com/

http://www.andersonpowerlifting.com/Default.asp

"This is about strength, not getting a 10.0 form score from the Russian judge" Steve Shaw
J_Byrd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 07:10 PM   #170
DieselWeasel
Elite Raw Powerlifter
Max Brawn

Quote:
Diesel Weasel Max lifts #16 - deadlift 380 lbs worst form ever + t-bar rows + curls DieselWeasel - YouTube

Talking shit on the internet never made anyone any stronger. Neither did harassing them. Some people just need to get a ****ing life.
I wasn't "harassing" you just by stating that your squat was clearly high in the screenshot that you posted. That's not a surprise, considering how shallow you were doing squats in the months preceding that meet.

Posting old videos of me only shows everyone how much progress I've made since my early years as a lifter.

I don't like when you post Facebook statuses about me, after blocking me there, so you can deal with this.