Mark Forums Read
Register Articles Members List Search Today's Posts

Notices

Training Logs Keep your training and supplement logs here

Old 11-20-2012, 06:59 PM   #151
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bodybygamma View Post
Congrats again Tony. Bring on 20-freaking-13.

700 deadlifts for both of us.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-21-2012, 09:15 AM   #152
Bill
Max Brawn
Points: 4,062, Level: 40 Points: 4,062, Level: 40 Points: 4,062, Level: 40
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

Bill is a lifting machineBill is a lifting machineBill is a lifting machineBill is a lifting machineBill is a lifting machineBill is a lifting machineBill is a lifting machineBill is a lifting machineBill is a lifting machineBill is a lifting machineBill is a lifting machine

rep for using the word "duplicitous".

I can't speak to any of the above..i'm technically on drugs and will likely have a lower wilks than the teenage girls paraplegic division.
Bill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 02:20 PM   #153
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

You both have been very good friends over the years. I know there is a divide between you both right now but I hope you guys can mend it. Tony was there long ago standing up for Max when others were making fun of him. I since had the opportunity to meet and train with Max. I don't know what's going on here, but I challenge you both to fix it.

Whatever the outcome, I'll continue to support both of you. I respect your right to disagree.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 03:04 PM   #154
Bodybygamma
Strongman/Powerlifter
Max Brawn
Points: 13,632, Level: 75 Points: 13,632, Level: 75 Points: 13,632, Level: 75
Activity: 5% Activity: 5% Activity: 5%

Training Exp: 3+years PL/SM Comps
Training Type: SFW!
Fav Exercise: DEATH-LIFT
Fav Supp: Muscle-Juice/MonsterRehab
Bodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master member
Default Legendary deadlifter Vince Anello approves of my lifts

And that is all I care about. Max you will never be respected because you are disrespectful and anyone who gets to know you learns to hate you. You are vain a horrible person and I have nothing more to say to you. I am 23 and you are nearly 30 years old. Grow up. You know where I train so if you have something to say, then come down and say it. I was going to go to celebrate by press 195 this weekend to see some old friends, maybe you should drop by if you want to tell me something.
Attached Images
File Type: bmp Anello approved.bmp (840.7 KB, 38 views)
Bodybygamma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 03:25 PM   #155
DieselWeasel
Elite Raw Powerlifter
Max Brawn
Points: 6,832, Level: 54 Points: 6,832, Level: 54 Points: 6,832, Level: 54
Activity: 4% Activity: 4% Activity: 4%

Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Supp: Whey Powder
DieselWeasel is a lifting beastDieselWeasel is a lifting beastDieselWeasel is a lifting beastDieselWeasel is a lifting beastDieselWeasel is a lifting beastDieselWeasel is a lifting beastDieselWeasel is a lifting beastDieselWeasel is a lifting beastDieselWeasel is a lifting beastDieselWeasel is a lifting beastDieselWeasel is a lifting beast

Quote:
And that is all I care about. Max you will never be respected because you are disrespectful and anyone who gets to know you learns to hate you. You are vain a horrible person and I have nothing more to say to you. I am 23 and you are nearly 30 years old. Grow up. You know where I train so if you have something to say, then come down and say it. I was going to go to celebrate by press 195 this weekend to see some old friends, maybe you should drop by if you want to tell me something.
You didn't address anything that I stated in the deleted post. Like I told you on YouTube, you need drama in your life, so you started a WWE-style feud with me. Why did you lie in a Facebook status about me being on prohormones, right after you blocked me over there? Why do you continue to post status updates about me on FB, talking shit about drug tests? Dan agrees with me that you're an immature, childish bitch.

I'll be at Press on Saturday, my usual night over there. I'll tell you exactly what I told everyone here, before it was deleted, along with what's in this post. Oh, and what are you celebrating, your mediocrity?

Vince Anello approved? LOL. Your total still isn't nationally ranked, nor is it enough for elite/pro. The only reason he "approves" your lifts is because you posted your meet video on his Facebook wall, blowing him in the process.

RPS - Open 165 Raw - 07.13.13
1365 Elite/Pro Total (475,300,590)

Last edited by DieselWeasel; 11-21-2012 at 08:07 PM.
DieselWeasel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 04:03 PM   #156
DoomXIII
Brawn
Points: 2,576, Level: 30 Points: 2,576, Level: 30 Points: 2,576, Level: 30

DoomXIII has made some good postsDoomXIII has made some good postsDoomXIII has made some good postsDoomXIII has made some good postsDoomXIII has made some good postsDoomXIII has made some good postsDoomXIII has made some good postsDoomXIII has made some good postsDoomXIII has made some good postsDoomXIII has made some good posts

I don't mind if you both show up and talk things out in a mature manner, but if you show up with the intentions of fighting than do it else where. Do NOT make things awkward for me at my job. IF you do make trouble, there will be consequences.
DoomXIII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 04:10 PM   #157
DieselWeasel
Elite Raw Powerlifter
Max Brawn

DieselWeasel is a lifting beastDieselWeasel is a lifting beastDieselWeasel is a lifting beastDieselWeasel is a lifting beastDieselWeasel is a lifting beastDieselWeasel is a lifting beastDieselWeasel is a lifting beastDieselWeasel is a lifting beastDieselWeasel is a lifting beastDieselWeasel is a lifting beastDieselWeasel is a lifting beast

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoomXIII View Post
I don't mind if you both show up and talk things out in a mature manner, but if you show up with the intentions of fighting than do it else where. Do NOT make things awkward for me at my job. IF you do make trouble, there will be consequences.
I didn't say anything about a fight, nor do I go out looking for one. However, I'm not avoiding going to my usual bar because this creep wants to make a guest appearance.

Old 11-21-2012, 05:09 PM   #158
Bodybygamma
Strongman/Powerlifter
Max Brawn

Bodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master member

**** this, this is just getting retarded. I am done.
Old 11-21-2012, 09:57 PM   #159
DieselWeasel
Elite Raw Powerlifter
Max Brawn

Quote:
**** this, this is just getting retarded. I am done.
One more thing. Today, in my log, you posted a video of Rheta West doing a 470 squat with knee wraps, 5lbs more than my 465 w/ knee sleeves. Well, here's April Mathis benching 430 raw, utterly destroying your 355. She also got a 1650 total, much higher than your 1580.

Now on to the men. Here's Paul Nguyen pulling 675 raw @ 165, 10lbs more than your 242 deadlift:

Last edited by DieselWeasel; 11-21-2012 at 10:05 PM.
Old 11-21-2012, 10:18 PM   #160
Bodybygamma
Strongman/Powerlifter
Max Brawn

Default Just to clarify not that I have to

Just found out I can put that asshole on an ignore list and not have to read any of his nonsense.

#1 to be nationally ranked you have to pay powerlifting watch a fee, the same kind of money that can be spent on a drug test if someone is going to have an ego.

#2 I am only 23 years old, work full time, take care of my parents..etc..I am not even in the men's open.Also I do not train exclusively for powerlifting. I am also drug free (as my job I am required to be drug tested upon hire and randomly through out the year). I have nothing to prove to anyone by myself.

#3 Raw unity qualifications for 242 is a (1625) total.

I will hit that before I turn 25, before I turn 24 if I cared enough to use knee wraps and the mono lift (I only used knee sleeves pulled half way down only covering the top of my knee so the judges could see my quads) to hit the 580 I did but lost balance on the re-rack walk in and hit a 605lbs. I bench presses flat back and narrow without plates or any tricks to save energy for the deadlift records.

I am not going all the way to florida for ego lifting when it's not drug tested.

Also :

"Will there be drug testing?

No. Since this is an unsanctioned event that happens once a year, it would be much easier for a lifter to “beat” a planned drug test. Furthermore, there are some lifters out there that use either hormone replacement therapy, hormones for the treatment of a medical condition, or designer drugs that there are no known tests for. I have had extensive conversations with some very knowledgeable people regarding this issue, and rather than try to spend money on testing that is flawed in one way or another I felt it was better to use the funds that would be allocated for drug testing for some other aspect of the meet; such as prize money or more food for the lifters. We understand that it takes a certain kind of lifter to be able to compete under these circumstances; but overall this is the majority opinion of the lifters that have chosen to compete at Raw Unity. We have drug tested in the past, but we will not do so for 2011. If you have any questions about this rule change then feel free to email me at erictalmant@yahoo.com"

#4 I came to Muscleandbrawn.com because of the great people , support and open forum here... but above else because of the lack of trolls. I have also supported this site, its members and above all Steve Shaw who is a great man who I am indebted too which is why I have chosen to stay with MAB for the remainder of the year.

#5 That being said if anyone has any questions for me, or is in need of advice you are more than welcome to ask me. I want to give back as much as possible.