Training Logs Keep your training and supplement logs here

Old 09-06-2012, 07:27 PM   #31
wesrman
Max Brawn
Points: 4,311, Level: 41 Points: 4,311, Level: 41 Points: 4,311, Level: 41
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Exercise: Chin Ups
wesrman is a consistent contributorwesrman is a consistent contributorwesrman is a consistent contributorwesrman is a consistent contributorwesrman is a consistent contributorwesrman is a consistent contributorwesrman is a consistent contributorwesrman is a consistent contributorwesrman is a consistent contributorwesrman is a consistent contributorwesrman is a consistent contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chillen View Post
Same medical issues as before?

You better be in that gym, buster! You come right here, and post your workouts, and we move on together.
Sounds like a plan!
Old 09-06-2012, 07:45 PM   #32
Chillen
Max Brawn
Points: 6,498, Level: 52 Points: 6,498, Level: 52 Points: 6,498, Level: 52
Activity: 8% Activity: 8% Activity: 8%

Training Exp: 5+ years
Fav Exercise: Pullup/Bent Over Row
Fav Supp: Feeding the Brain
Chillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BendtheBar View Post
Very impressive. You are blessed with incredibly thick abs (or perhaps a bit of hard work too

I am also impressed at your ability to stay so lean for so long. Your secrets on that alone could fill a room.
The aforementioned pics will conclude 2005/6 to 2007, and I will post pics from 2008 and forward.

I am just used to it and it feels right for me: The problems in attitude, overall feeling of fatigue, etc, come when I attempt to dip below 7 percent. If I stay above, I don't have any issues with body chemistry. Zigzagging calories and macros work really well with me with maintaining an average weight per week, and staying lean. I do not drink alcohol, so I don't have the issues that come from excessive...consumption. For over 6 years now, I have fought food consumption (especially at the beginning in 2006), and its so engrained in my head, its like riding a bike now, and it isn't that difficult.

No secrets (LOL-save those for the BS Info-mercials in which feed BS to the masses), just manipulation of the basic fundamentals, and sometimes using food manipulation as a tool in the shed. I feel great, and this is serious business and no game to me, and I mean it from my heart and in my soul. Deep in my heart, I want what I want, and I KNOW what I am doing is healthy for me, and though I do not know the future, I just do the best I can do, as this is all I can do.

Thanks for responding, Steve

After losing 40+ unwanted lbs:

At 152/154lbs:

At 162-168:

Last edited by Chillen; 09-06-2012 at 08:38 PM.
Chillen is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 08:05 PM   #33
Chillen
Max Brawn

Chillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master member

Quote:
Originally Posted by wesrman View Post
Sounds like a plan!
Okay, Wes.

Feel free to write anything you wish. It is yours too. What ever you decide to do for your fitness, I support, and if you need any assistance personally, let me know.

Today was a scheduled off day. Tomorrow is Upper/Lower. I am doing a full body routine at the moment, Wes (just to get you updated), and this session of weeks, ends this weekend, and a new session period begins on Monday, and I will post up the routine then. I may talk with Steve on a few things prior, but in any event, I will post the routine set up and goals at that time. Just need to finish this period up.

ROCK ON! HE! HE!

Don

At 152/154lbs:

At 162-168:
Old 09-06-2012, 08:57 PM   #34
wesrman
Max Brawn

wesrman is a consistent contributorwesrman is a consistent contributorwesrman is a consistent contributorwesrman is a consistent contributorwesrman is a consistent contributorwesrman is a consistent contributorwesrman is a consistent contributorwesrman is a consistent contributorwesrman is a consistent contributorwesrman is a consistent contributorwesrman is a consistent contributor

Sounds great Don! As I said I need help with motivation to stay positive. So if we could stay in touch, like we used to, whether on here or thru email, that would help a lot.

I am working at subway tomorrow afternoon, then hitting the gym so I'll post my workout tomorrow night some time. The subway job is perfect cuz I have to pick up a couple science credits if I want to go to college for nursing next year and subway will be flexible hrs.
wesrman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 09:02 PM   #35
Chillen
Max Brawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by wesrman View Post
Sounds great Don! As I said I need help with motivation to stay positive. So if we could stay in touch, like we used to, whether on here or thru email, that would help a lot.
No problem on that front, brotha. I can pull out all kinds of ROCKETS from my POCKETS!

Quote:
I am working at subway tomorrow afternoon, then hitting the gym so I'll post my workout tomorrow night some time. The subway job is perfect cuz I have to pick up a couple science credits if I want to go to college for nursing next year and subway will be flexible hrs.
Sounds great! I think nursing would be perfect for you.

At 152/154lbs:

At 162-168:
Old 09-07-2012, 08:41 AM   #36
Chillen
Max Brawn

Good morning fellow MaB brothers and Sisters. I sincerely hope this day finds you all well and good. I hope your day turns out great!

Today is Upper/Lower, and will post it sometime after 3 today. I worked 3 to 11 last night, and have to turn around and come back in at 7AM and work to 3PM. My planned workout will be around 7PM tonight. I drive 13 miles one way to work (From Tonganoxie, KS to Lawrence, KS), so I didn't get much sleep, but this is no excuse, I have been through this so many times before.

I will get the workout posted just after completion. Feel great this morning. Business is good and the weekend business looks promising.

Have a great day. I will post off and on today in logs as I can throughout the day.

Peace and Happiness to all of you!

Don

At 152/154lbs:

At 162-168:
Old 09-07-2012, 03:05 PM   #37
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Have a great workout.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 03:37 PM   #38
wesrman
Max Brawn

Quote:
No problem on that front, brotha. I can pull out all kinds of ROCKETS from my POCKETS!

Sounds great! I think nursing would be perfect for you.
I want to work with people and make a difference somehow so it seems to be a good avenue. I will be doing the 2 yr RPN program at Fanshawe college if i get in. However i first have to get a couple courses that i dont have.

Quote:
Good morning fellow MaB brothers and Sisters. I sincerely hope this day finds you all well and good. I hope your day turns out great!

Today is Upper/Lower, and will post it sometime after 3 today. I worked 3 to 11 last night, and have to turn around and come back in at 7AM and work to 3PM. My planned workout will be around 7PM tonight. I drive 13 miles one way to work (From Tonganoxie, KS to Lawrence, KS), so I didn't get much sleep, but this is no excuse, I have been through this so many times before.

I will get the workout posted just after completion. Feel great this morning. Business is good and the weekend business looks promising.

Have a great day. I will post off and on today in logs as I can throughout the day.

Peace and Happiness to all of you!

Don
Looking forward to seeing the new routine.
Old 09-07-2012, 03:45 PM   #39
wesrman
Max Brawn

Friday September 7 2012

Lower Body

Squats
4 sets 8,8,7,7 reps
115lbs

Supersets:
Leg Extensions
3 sets 10,10,8 reps
70lbs
Leg Curls
10,10,8 reps
70lbs

Calf Raise
2 sets 12 reps
180 lbs

Seated Calf Raises
2 sets 11 reps
70lbs

Supersets:
Russian Twists
3 sets 17 reps
10lbs
Crunch Machine
3 sets 10 reps
30lbs

Intervals (run/walk)
10mins

Went into the gym after work feeling run down and left feeling AMAZING!!!!!

For anyone that doesnt know i suffer from adrenal fatigue (or so i believe it has never been diagnosed) caused by stress. It has caused me to lose strength and stamina< but i am slowly, but surely gaining it back.
Old 09-08-2012, 10:31 AM   #40
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
Went into the gym after work feeling run down and left feeling AMAZING!!!!!
LOVE those types of days.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is offline   Reply With Quote