Training Logs Keep your training and supplement logs here

Old 06-14-2013, 12:17 PM   #261
5kgLifter
Kettlebells' Angel !!!!
Max Brawn
Points: 23,645, Level: 94 Points: 23,645, Level: 94 Points: 23,645, Level: 94
Activity: 11% Activity: 11% Activity: 11%

Training Type: Other
5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chillen View Post
Please pray for us. My wife was found by neighbor in yard having seizure and unresponsive. Ambulance taking to KU med center. On way there from work now.....

My beloved wife...how I love the.....
I hope that everything is okay, Chillen.
Old 06-14-2013, 02:37 PM   #262
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Thoughts and prayers are with you Chill.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 02:38 PM   #263
HumanHorrorFilm
Wolfman of Ironsport
Max Brawn
Points: 8,049, Level: 60 Points: 8,049, Level: 60 Points: 8,049, Level: 60
Activity: 7% Activity: 7% Activity: 7%

HumanHorrorFilm is a lifting beastHumanHorrorFilm is a lifting beastHumanHorrorFilm is a lifting beastHumanHorrorFilm is a lifting beastHumanHorrorFilm is a lifting beastHumanHorrorFilm is a lifting beastHumanHorrorFilm is a lifting beastHumanHorrorFilm is a lifting beastHumanHorrorFilm is a lifting beastHumanHorrorFilm is a lifting beastHumanHorrorFilm is a lifting beast

Thoughts are with you and your wife. Please keep us updated when you can.
"Before the Beginning, after the great war between Heaven and Hell, God created the Earth and gave dominion over it to the crafty ape he called Man. And to each generation was born a Creature of Light and a Creature of Darkness... and great armies clashed by night in the ancient war between good and evil. There was magic then. Nobility. And unimaginable cruelty. And so it was until the day that a false sun exploded over Trinity, and man forever traded away wonder for reason."

Reigning Undisputed MAB Beard Champion

HumanHorrorFilm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2013, 10:41 AM   #264
wesrman
Max Brawn
Points: 4,311, Level: 41 Points: 4,311, Level: 41 Points: 4,311, Level: 41
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Exercise: Chin Ups
wesrman is a consistent contributorwesrman is a consistent contributorwesrman is a consistent contributorwesrman is a consistent contributorwesrman is a consistent contributorwesrman is a consistent contributorwesrman is a consistent contributorwesrman is a consistent contributorwesrman is a consistent contributorwesrman is a consistent contributorwesrman is a consistent contributor

So sorry to hear this Don. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. If there's anything I can do pls let me know.
Old 06-16-2013, 04:08 AM   #265
Chillen
Max Brawn
Points: 6,498, Level: 52 Points: 6,498, Level: 52 Points: 6,498, Level: 52
Activity: 8% Activity: 8% Activity: 8%

Training Exp: 5+ years
Fav Exercise: Pullup/Bent Over Row
Fav Supp: Feeding the Brain
Chillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master member

Quote:
Originally Posted by wesrman View Post
So sorry to hear this Don. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. If there's anything I can do pls let me know.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5kgLifter View Post
I hope that everything is okay, Chillen.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BendtheBar View Post
Thoughts and prayers are with you Chill.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HumanHorrorFilm View Post
Thoughts are with you and your wife. Please keep us updated when you can.
Thank you for the prayers and well-wishes, Wes, Babs, BTB, HHF. Been a very stressful couple of days, but she is stable and doing well. My wife told me that she begain getting a headache, and starting shaking while she was sitting watching the humming bird feeders on the porch. Her vision started to blurr, and she knew she was begining to have a siezure, and called 911. After this she does not remember anything. The paramedics told me that when they got there she was in the front yard, shaking violently, noneresponsive, and incoherent. I also learned that the neighbor had also called 911, because she saw her in the yard when taking care of her garden.

They kept her overnight, and did a MRI, and did not find anything damaged in the brain, but her siezures (like the ones before it) were brought on by her facial tumor (which is putting some pressure on the sack that covers the brain). When I got to KU Hospital from Work, her head was shaking uncontrollably, but she was sitting up and talking coherently. This is eventually stopped, and she returned to normal within about an hour. We (sons and I) took her home, and she is sleeping peacfully as I write this.

On Monday we are suppose to call the ENT who has done her previous facial surgeries, and discuss the date possibilites on her surgery which was previously postponed.

Now, I am up at 3am to train. I keep my life promise to her and be by her side fit and in shape as I age to take care of her, when she is unable.

Have a great day, off to train in a bit. Again, I sincerely appreciate the thoughts and well wishes.

Kiss, hug, and tell your family you love them. Tomorrow is not promised. My wife is my heart, my soul, and I will be the one that increases the odds she sees tomorrow in compfort: as I am by her side taking care of her. Likewise, I show my grown boys, how to love, cherish, and respect, the wives.

Be in a position to be able to respond favorably, increase the odds this will happen. I put myself through the trials and tribulations of staying lean, because (having going through bulking periods in the past), my body has told me this is the right thing through various feedback. I will continue to push the envelope, and prove to my body it can do more than it "thinks" it can, and all the while this will translate in increasing the odds I will be in shape and prepared mentally and physically to be by her side always and forever, and provide the care she needs. This light inside will never burnout. No matter what happens.

And, we rock on. Always rocken forward, ever forward.

Don

After losing 40+ unwanted lbs:

At 152/154lbs:

At 162-168:

Last edited by Chillen; 06-16-2013 at 04:47 AM.
Chillen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2013, 05:10 AM   #266
Chillen
Max Brawn

Chillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master member

Chillen's personal babble: It is easy to be happy and in a good mood when you win and things in life are going well. Remember something, folks. When the chips get thrown down, and crap flies into your face, and you lose, how you respond in attitude, and how you handle your demeanor, will determine how many more wins and losses you have in this life. They say winning isn't everything, and they in deed are correct. You either keep growing or regress in your defeats.

Don

At 152/154lbs:

At 162-168:
Old 06-16-2013, 01:33 PM   #267
5kgLifter
Kettlebells' Angel !!!!
Max Brawn
Points: 23,645, Level: 94 Points: 23,645, Level: 94 Points: 23,645, Level: 94
Activity: 11% Activity: 11% Activity: 11%

Training Type: Other
5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chillen View Post
Chillen's personal babble: It is easy to be happy and in a good mood when you win and things in life are going well. Remember something, folks. When the chips get thrown down, and crap flies into your face, and you lose, how you respond in attitude, and how you handle your demeanor, will determine how many more wins and losses you have in this life. They say winning isn't everything, and they in deed are correct. You either keep growing or regress in your defeats.

Don
Pleased to hear that your wife is stable and that everything is well with all of you.

We had our own emergency early this morning (3am) and the paramedics were sent out...hubby is home again now and, at the moment, he's fine...but I'll log it in my log instead of here...

Hope all goes well for the surgery and that they go ahead with it for her.
Old 07-07-2013, 06:00 AM   #268
Chillen
Max Brawn

Apologize for not responding sooner. Wife is doing well and taking new medications. She is back to her strong self, and working through her various issues.Thanks, Babs.

At 152/154lbs:

At 162-168:

Last edited by Chillen; 07-07-2013 at 06:03 AM.
Old 07-07-2013, 04:14 PM   #269
Chillen
Max Brawn

I just returned home from work, and tucked the wife in bed (she is feeling nauseous, and tired), and going to train the upper here in a little bit. I had to move the upper training session from this morning to this afternoon after work due to having things to do around the house for the wife before driving to work.

A tireless worker will retire the tired. I have fired my wife from being tired, and being healthy, full of energy, and having her back, is hired.

Intoxicate your mind with a purpose, and this intoxication will tranquilize and transcend your limitations and disappointments into eventual successes...

Going to eat a little bit, and then wait an hour or so, and go meet my best friend: The Iron.

Hope all of you are doing well today and everyday!

Don

At 152/154lbs:

At 162-168:
Old 07-28-2013, 05:05 AM   #270
Chillen
Max Brawn

Morning Peeps!

Geez, I majorily suck!

I keep an extensive Training and Dieting Log that would make most pale in comparison, but keeping this log up dated, Just plain sucks...major....uh, you know, lol. I will work on this inept act, and bust my own ass!

An update on incline plank: I am now passed 8 Min ( I have a 5M+ video posted for now), and working for insane 10 minutes in tribute to my ailing wife. Today After the Lower session, I am going to target a 9m, and one slightly lower, and leave some in the tank, and then take a couple days off, and then target the 10m post the rest, and no lower or upper session.

I am going to tear some iron up this morning, my buddy, the iron (who is always ready to throw punches, and knock me out if not prepared, and honest), better be ready for a bruising match. Hail the king: The iron....

Uh,,,,one day I will conquer you, ya biaaatch!

Do you guys hear that?

That is the buzzzzzzzzzz in your heart!

Make some one feel that too! Have patience, take a step back and assess and reflect, think, and help someone today for the greater common good! It is in deed the post powerful tool we havein our heart!

May all of you have a great day!

Off to train, my most aging and lean ass....

My gift to my body this year, since it loves the weight I am currently is dropping just a tad more BF percentages, and get leaner than I have ever been, and this is under 7 percent. I strum my heart, and this builds the power and consistency in the heart, in which can not be stopped. What is 52.....Buh......the new 25....the way I see it. Ha,ha....not! But I am trying!

And jamm out! while doing it!

Trippen.....is cool!

Don

At 152/154lbs:

At 162-168:

Last edited by Chillen; 07-28-2013 at 05:15 AM.