Chillen
Max Brawn
Points: 6,498, Level: 52 Points: 6,498, Level: 52 Points: 6,498, Level: 52
Activity: 8% Activity: 8% Activity: 8%

Training Exp: 5+ years
Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Exercise: Pullup/Bent Over Row
Fav Supp: Feeding the Brain
Chillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master member

Quote:
Originally Posted by wesrman View Post
Im doing good man. Not too much has changed.

Glad to see ur doing well.
Wife is doing well, her surgery on her face was postponed to later in the summer (Fibrous dysplacia front facial bone and sinus area), and doing okay....with some mobility and focus issues, but doing, okay. And, she will cause I am the iron at her side, that has "the iron" by his side.....for life.......

Me and the iron is a life-long relationship, not just a fad, or temporary thing. I will always be under the iron, unless something I can not control changes this. If I have control, it will not end. Period......I am no friggen baby.....I dont have time for it, and I stand and deliver this to my wife.

Glad to hear all is well. What is going on in your life if you care to share!

Peace Wes!

Rock it forward,

Always forward.
Be tough.
Never give it up.

Don

After losing 40+ unwanted lbs:

At 152/154lbs:

At 162-168:
Chillen is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-06-2013, 05:10 PM   #252
Chillen
Max Brawn

Chillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master member

Chillen's Babble for the day:

There is no other copy in the world. There is only one of you, and you have to design your own thing from what you want out of diet and fitness. Just like in living this life, expect problems within your personal goal wants: They are going to come, and do not be surpised. If you stay consistent with your program (dieting and training), and are applying certain basic mechanics, it is from these basic mechanics in which you cure and solved your problems from. The answer is always there from the foundation, and you apply and tweak as you get bodily feedback, and you simply have to author the book as you take the walk. How you "act" and "react" to certain things, is the difference between people whom earn their goal and people who do not.

What you get by achieving your goals is not as important as what you become by achieving your goals.

Henry David Thoreau

There are many,many acomplishments on the road to achieving your goals, and when you some them all up at the end of the road, you become something rather special when you earn your goal, after the journey taken.

Peace and happiness to all of your today and everyday,

Don

At 152/154lbs:

At 162-168:
Old 06-12-2013, 12:53 PM   #253
Chillen
Max Brawn

When life throws a curve ball, you get a catcher's mitt.

Was suppose to work at 7am this morning which usually means, I get up at 3am, and prepare for training session before work, but I am working 4p to 7am (yes that is 7am). So, here in a bit, I am going in for my lower session. Yesterday, I did the upper session, and then immediately after, did some weighted push ups for the push up challenge, to lower the rep count to the point it is in the current posts).

Haven't done progressive weighted push ups in an endurance chase for sometime, but have solid feel where I am on that. At one point I was using 100lbs for reps (elevated), but that was some time back though (over 1/2 my weight lol). I haven't really lost all that much, which is somewhat surprising, but I train real hard, for strength and endurance, so its holding its own, though I do not do them directly at this time.

So on with the Lower Session, shower, and then off to work some long hours. And, no, I am not taking it easy--have to stay progressively focused. Got plenty of rest today. Body and mind is conditioned for this sort of thing, and we rock on out....

peace everyone....

Don

At 152/154lbs:

At 162-168:
Old 06-12-2013, 01:00 PM   #254
5kgLifter
Kettlebells' Angel !!!!
Max Brawn
Points: 23,645, Level: 94 Points: 23,645, Level: 94 Points: 23,645, Level: 94
Activity: 11% Activity: 11% Activity: 11%

Training Type: Other
5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!

Nice work, Chillen!
Old 06-12-2013, 04:31 PM   #255
EliteDreams
Moderation is for cowards
Max Brawn
Points: 12,838, Level: 73 Points: 12,838, Level: 73 Points: 12,838, Level: 73
Activity: 27% Activity: 27% Activity: 27%

Training Exp: Started 5/2/11
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: PRs
Fav Supp: Steak
EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!

No reason at all to take things easy in life. Go hard, go big and win!

The gates of hell have been unlocked, headstones pushed aside!
EliteDreams is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 06:06 PM   #256
Chillen
Max Brawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by EliteDreams View Post
No reason at all to take things easy in life. Go hard, go big and win!
Im a GM for a major franchise, and one of the employees is being a father for the first time, and she suddenly and unexpectedly had the baby today, so I said I would work the evening shift, and we are short one employee overnight, but the owner is coming in at 4am to let me get some sleep and come back at 3p next day. We are closing in on selecting someone for the overnight. Just didnt expect it today.

Any, hoot, I give problems the boot!

How is it going ED? Have some payroll work and scheduling to do in office, so sort of messen off...between assisting customers.

Don

At 152/154lbs:

At 162-168:
Old 06-12-2013, 08:41 PM   #257
wesrman
Max Brawn
Points: 4,311, Level: 41 Points: 4,311, Level: 41 Points: 4,311, Level: 41
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Fav Exercise: Chin Ups
wesrman is a consistent contributorwesrman is a consistent contributorwesrman is a consistent contributorwesrman is a consistent contributorwesrman is a consistent contributorwesrman is a consistent contributorwesrman is a consistent contributorwesrman is a consistent contributorwesrman is a consistent contributorwesrman is a consistent contributorwesrman is a consistent contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chillen View Post
Wife is doing well, her surgery on her face was postponed to later in the summer (Fibrous dysplacia front facial bone and sinus area), and doing okay....with some mobility and focus issues, but doing, okay. And, she will cause I am the iron at her side, that has "the iron" by his side.....for life.......

Me and the iron is a life-long relationship, not just a fad, or temporary thing. I will always be under the iron, unless something I can not control changes this. If I have control, it will not end. Period......I am no friggen baby.....I dont have time for it, and I stand and deliver this to my wife.

Glad to hear all is well. What is going on in your life if you care to share!

Peace Wes!

Rock it forward,

Always forward.
Be tough.
Never give it up.

Don
You guys are lucky to have each other. and I know you know that.

Things are good for me. Im working, volunteering at a soup kitchen, hitting the gym regularly, playing lots of frisbee and hacky sack lol. Enjoying life. Or learning to at least.

Working on my spiritual side too, meditating, reading, walking and getting lots of rest. Trying to take care of the body, mind, soul as a whole rather than as seperate parts. It seems to be going well so im happy. The meditation along with taking 5-htp has really helped me get better sleep and seems to be working magic on the adrenal issues. Meditation is life changing. You should look into it for you and your wife Don it could help her with the pain and mental stress.

As far as workouts go i just took 3 weeks off. It just felt like i needed a break. Ive been going hard for a year consistently and the break felt great. Been back a week now and im really geared up to start pushing it again.

Ive still been doing the upper/lower split i stole from u lol. I vary it all the time, but its basic structure doesnt change much other than the odd week here or there where ive done a push/pull/legs split or a full body just for fun. Plus ive been loving the sprints for a while now. They do wonders for GH release and have me feeling more explosive than ever.

Glad to see u back brother.

Peace.

Old 06-13-2013, 11:05 AM   #258
Chillen
Max Brawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by wesrman View Post
You guys are lucky to have each other. and I know you know that.

Things are good for me. Im working, volunteering at a soup kitchen, hitting the gym regularly, playing lots of frisbee and hacky sack lol. Enjoying life. Or learning to at least.

Working on my spiritual side too, meditating, reading, walking and getting lots of rest. Trying to take care of the body, mind, soul as a whole rather than as seperate parts. It seems to be going well so im happy. The meditation along with taking 5-htp has really helped me get better sleep and seems to be working magic on the adrenal issues. Meditation is life changing. You should look into it for you and your wife Don it could help her with the pain and mental stress.

As far as workouts go i just took 3 weeks off. It just felt like i needed a break. Ive been going hard for a year consistently and the break felt great. Been back a week now and im really geared up to start pushing it again.

Ive still been doing the upper/lower split i stole from u lol. I vary it all the time, but its basic structure doesnt change much other than the odd week here or there where ive done a push/pull/legs split or a full body just for fun. Plus ive been loving the sprints for a while now. They do wonders for GH release and have me feeling more explosive than ever.

Glad to see u back brother.

Peace.

Just crawled my old spirited @ss out of bed, when I just got off work this morning at 4am. I did the Upper the day before, Lower yesterday, and today is "cyclic"cardio on my bike for 25 minutes. Which means the intensity increases every two minutes to reach a max point. Father's Day is Sunday, and I plan pig-out day, so for the passed 7 days I have been running carbs around 70ish (this is my sweet spot for the current training duration, length, and exercises I do), so I am slightly depleted (been doing this in what seems like forever, and I just know, now: Water drops, look flat, etc). We are actually having dinner and snacks on Saturday the day before, cause one of my sons have to work on Sunday. So, I see about 5,000 calories or more on Saturday, and look forward feeding my face,lol. And, look forward to the next day (normally 24 hours) response, which is leaned out (to where I was before getting flat), and filling out with water. It feels just...great, and I love to see science at work when working with glycogen.

Its good to see you are doing well, and finding a home and peace in feeding your mind and body,---other than just under the iron. As you know, I advocate that rather heavily. Even if your physical body seems to want to defeat you, your mind will not let you become defeated if you use it as--part of your health plan, and work on it just as hard as you would life, being under the bar, and other things and issues in this life. It seems it gets left out in the cold, when it should be enjoined with the iron as its best buddy ever created. I meditate daily and even before training sessions, Wes. I have what some would call a weird relationship with the bar. But, I dont care what people think, when they see me talking to iron in my own home garage. People will think its wierd, when in fact its their fault because they are simply uneducated in what they are viewing.

Sometimes we need to step away and take a break to recover fully after a lengthly period of training, it sometimes will allow you to bounce back even stronger. Good to see that you are getting spiritual, and doing some volunteer work. Good for you!! Awesome!

See if you can post a bit more!

Don

At 152/154lbs:

At 162-168:
Old 06-13-2013, 06:00 PM   #259
wesrman
Max Brawn
Points: 4,311, Level: 41 Points: 4,311, Level: 41 Points: 4,311, Level: 41
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Fav Exercise: Chin Ups
wesrman is a consistent contributorwesrman is a consistent contributorwesrman is a consistent contributorwesrman is a consistent contributorwesrman is a consistent contributorwesrman is a consistent contributorwesrman is a consistent contributorwesrman is a consistent contributorwesrman is a consistent contributorwesrman is a consistent contributorwesrman is a consistent contributor

Old 06-14-2013, 11:06 AM   #260
Chillen
Max Brawn

Please pray for us. My wife was found by neighbor in yard having seizure and unresponsive. Ambulance taking to KU med center. On way there from work now.....

My beloved wife...how I love the.....

At 152/154lbs:

At 162-168: