Chillen
Max Brawn
Points: 6,498, Level: 52 Points: 6,498, Level: 52 Points: 6,498, Level: 52
Activity: 8% Activity: 8% Activity: 8%

Training Exp: 5+ years
Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Exercise: Pullup/Bent Over Row
Fav Supp: Feeding the Brain
Chillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master member
Default Hello everybody...

I apologize for being away from the forum so long, guys and gals, I promise to post more often. I focused more attention on some other pending issues. Training and dieting has been great, its just part of my life, and will always be that way. I am still around my comfortable weight of 170lbs, and under 8% BF.

I am thankful for the way I train in my home gym, It helped me play full-court basketball for over 35 minutes, with a squad of 8 (four each side) with my kids. This is a testament to (my squat, uphill weighted sprints, and cycling), and is saying something when you are nearing 52 years old.

Man-o-man, I love the-iron, my best friend I have in the. He, he, yep! I love the....

I will see you guys around the forum, be busten up some comments!

Don

After losing 40+ unwanted lbs:

At 152/154lbs:

At 162-168:

Last edited by Chillen; 05-20-2013 at 10:18 PM.
Chillen is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-21-2013, 11:15 PM   #242
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Missed you Don. Just hope all is ok brother.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 12:02 PM   #243
5kgLifter
Kettlebells' Angel !!!!
Max Brawn
Points: 23,645, Level: 94 Points: 23,645, Level: 94 Points: 23,645, Level: 94
Activity: 11% Activity: 11% Activity: 11%

Training Type: Other
5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!

Great to see you're still hitting it hard Chillen!
Old 05-22-2013, 12:34 PM   #244
Chillen
Max Brawn

Chillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5kgLifter View Post
Great to see you're still hitting it hard Chillen!
Thanks babs! I always will, as long as my health holds up, and barring some unknown problem that....prevents it (to an impossibility).

It's been mylife style, like putting on my pants each day. The iron is my brother, and can not speak/type the words on how much it means to me and has proven to me these passed few years, considering my physical demands I put on the iron, and the results I require in return.

Now its time to jam with my new 10x Klipsch ear buds, connected to the GS4 and workout this old as for an hour or so, before I go to work at 3p. After I get off at 11p, I have to turn around and come back in to work at 7. But, I plan to get up and do the other half (doing splits currently), even with the minimal sleep. I will make up the sleep post work as its an off day after I get off, and allow recovery. Work can get demanding, and I must work in what I have to do, and there is no room for a fricken cry baby....f--that shit....work gets things done.... The military has proven to me the body can withstand more than you think, even at my advanced age. I feel great, and owe the iron for it....

Its was good to hear from you, babs. Rock on girl! I will be around and be posting some....

Don

At 152/154lbs:

At 162-168:
Old 05-22-2013, 12:40 PM   #245
Chillen
Max Brawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by BendtheBar View Post
Missed you Don. Just hope all is ok brother.
Thanks, BTB! Everything is good. Wife went into doc today, and doesn't require surgery like we thought on her face (Fibrous dyspacia), probably toward the end of the year though. She is the driving force behind my motivation under the iron, and is the reason I train for all-around strength and performance/conditioning (body as a total package), so I can take care of her when the day comes she can not.

This is what life is about, my brother,,,,,IMO.

Peace...

At 152/154lbs:

At 162-168:
Old 05-24-2013, 09:11 AM   #246
wesrman
Max Brawn
Points: 4,311, Level: 41 Points: 4,311, Level: 41 Points: 4,311, Level: 41
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Fav Exercise: Chin Ups
wesrman is a consistent contributorwesrman is a consistent contributorwesrman is a consistent contributorwesrman is a consistent contributorwesrman is a consistent contributorwesrman is a consistent contributorwesrman is a consistent contributorwesrman is a consistent contributorwesrman is a consistent contributorwesrman is a consistent contributorwesrman is a consistent contributor

Bout time
Old 05-25-2013, 04:46 AM   #247
Chillen
Max Brawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by wesrman View Post
Bout time
Good Morning Wes, I hope everything is going good for you young man. How are things going for you?

Things are good with us (wife and I), we just learned that she doesn't require surgery until the end of the year most likely (for her fibrous dysplacia facial growth), which is good news.

As I traditionally do on training days, I am up at 3am (and work 7 to 3 today). Its 4:30am right now, and about 30 minutes out from my training session this morning. Feel great, look great, and doing rather well. Just finished a two serving oatmeal with one serving PB, and one serving PT powder mix (just after 3am), which was great. Carbs, fat, and protein in one, love this combo, though it bloats me a small tad in about 2 hours, which is expected considering my dietary trend last couple of weeks. I am a tad insulin resistant at the moment.

My Sennheiser headset I use to train with crapped out.....wore them out over the years traning. Lasted 6 years wes. Rest in peace . Using a damn good Klipch set now. Going to miss my little buddy.....lol.

Write me something on how you are doing wes, and update me if you would please.

Got to get ready to get in the gym, and then get to work.

Peace my friend. Hope happiness follows you every place you go.

Keep Rocken' Wes!

Don

At 152/154lbs:

At 162-168:

Last edited by Chillen; 05-25-2013 at 05:04 AM.
Old 05-25-2013, 08:32 PM   #248
EliteDreams
Moderation is for cowards
Max Brawn
Points: 12,838, Level: 73 Points: 12,838, Level: 73 Points: 12,838, Level: 73
Activity: 27% Activity: 27% Activity: 27%

Training Exp: Started 5/2/11
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: PRs
Fav Supp: Steak
EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!

Glad to hear everything is well It can be hard to make time for everything we want, like the forum. Just happy you're doing good.

The gates of hell have been unlocked, headstones pushed aside!
EliteDreams is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2013, 07:49 AM   #249
Chillen
Max Brawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by EliteDreams View Post
Glad to hear everything is well It can be hard to make time for everything we want, like the forum. Just happy you're doing good.
Good Morning, ED! Thank you for posting in my log! Had a "okay" workout this morning. For some reason, when squatting down, I tweaked my scapula (never had this happen before, so its sort of weird), not bad, just a slight tweak that will not hinder anything.

Wife has a alot of medical issues, and besides getting up very early in the morning (3am to workout), and then normally working 7 to 3 (sometimes 5p), I have to go home and take care of some of my wifes needs, so a lot of time is taken up, though I have popped in the forum now and then to keep updated on everyone and their goal journey. Training NEVER is hindered, I always find the time, and I am no fricken "cry baby whiner".

Nice to meet you. And, will pop into your log as well. Again thank you for taking the time to post in my log. I will post what I am currently doing for a routine, but I will not be posting it daily, as I keep an extensive dietary log, training log on my Asus Infinity TF700 and it takes care of this. But, to give some a general idea of weight and training being done, I will post this up, and the schedule behind it.

Peace and happiness to you, my friend.

Don

At 152/154lbs:

At 162-168:

Last edited by Chillen; 05-26-2013 at 07:53 AM.
Old 06-05-2013, 06:11 PM   #250
wesrman
Max Brawn
Points: 4,311, Level: 41 Points: 4,311, Level: 41 Points: 4,311, Level: 41
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Fav Exercise: Chin Ups
wesrman is a consistent contributorwesrman is a consistent contributorwesrman is a consistent contributorwesrman is a consistent contributorwesrman is a consistent contributorwesrman is a consistent contributorwesrman is a consistent contributorwesrman is a consistent contributorwesrman is a consistent contributorwesrman is a consistent contributorwesrman is a consistent contributor

Im doing good man. Not too much has changed.

Glad to see ur doing well.