Training Logs Keep your training and supplement logs here

Old 10-08-2012, 10:45 PM   #121
wesrman
Max Brawn
Points: 4,311, Level: 41 Points: 4,311, Level: 41 Points: 4,311, Level: 41
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Exercise: Chin Ups
wesrman is a consistent contributorwesrman is a consistent contributorwesrman is a consistent contributorwesrman is a consistent contributorwesrman is a consistent contributorwesrman is a consistent contributorwesrman is a consistent contributorwesrman is a consistent contributorwesrman is a consistent contributorwesrman is a consistent contributorwesrman is a consistent contributor

Great stuff Chill. Your drive and passion are as inspirational today as they were 4 yrs ago when we met. Keep kickin ass my friend!

I am getting back into it now that the cold is gone and i only have a week and a half left and i can get off these pills and start feeling better. Cant freakin wait to be done with them.
Old 10-08-2012, 11:00 PM   #122
Chillen
Max Brawn
Points: 6,498, Level: 52 Points: 6,498, Level: 52 Points: 6,498, Level: 52
Activity: 8% Activity: 8% Activity: 8%

Training Exp: 5+ years
Fav Exercise: Pullup/Bent Over Row
Fav Supp: Feeding the Brain
Chillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master member

Quote:
Originally Posted by wesrman View Post
Great stuff Chill. Your drive and passion are as inspirational today as they were 4 yrs ago when we met. Keep kickin ass my friend!

I am getting back into it now that the cold is gone and i only have a week and a half left and i can get off these pills and start feeling better. Cant freakin wait to be done with them.
Its because the motivation/love/passion is genuine and real--inside, and always has been my dear friend.

Its like a all day party in the heart.

And, always trying to be a doctor and author of my own mind and heart.

It keeps the music playing 24 hours a day.

And the guns blazing when adversity and troubles hit the pathway of life.

And when this battles takes place in the head:

On whether to train or not.

Its always yes, and has for 6 straight years.

In fitness/health and your goal want, you have to strum your personal chords, Wes, not not someone else's.

Fitness education, is primarily winning yourself and learning how to do it properly....

Remember?

Good to see you post, can you post more often?

Don

After losing 40+ unwanted lbs:

At 152/154lbs:

At 162-168:

Last edited by Chillen; 10-08-2012 at 11:02 PM.
Chillen is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 08:49 AM   #123
wesrman
Max Brawn

wesrman is a consistent contributorwesrman is a consistent contributorwesrman is a consistent contributorwesrman is a consistent contributorwesrman is a consistent contributorwesrman is a consistent contributorwesrman is a consistent contributorwesrman is a consistent contributorwesrman is a consistent contributorwesrman is a consistent contributorwesrman is a consistent contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chillen View Post
Its because the motivation/love/passion is genuine and real--inside, and always has been my dear friend.
You have a huge heart my fvriend. Its too bad things went the way they did oin the old forum. I miss encouraging new people.

Quote:
Good to see you post, can you post more often?

Don
I will try to post more often.

Thurs and fri i did upper/lower and yesterday i did upper. It went ok, but the pills make me feel nausious and light headed so i havent really pushed myself.

As far as the mental side goes things have been going very well. Ive decided that im clean and im not going to worry about it. Being somewhat in love helps keep my mind on the positives and off the negative possibilities lol.

Hope your day is going amazingly Chill.
Old 10-09-2012, 10:44 AM   #124
Chillen
Max Brawn

Chillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master member

Had a great workout yesterday: performed Direct Core, Support work, and Plate Weight Cardio 30m.

Today is Upper training, and will take place later this evening. Weight this morning, 168.7. Feel great, and things are coming along great. I am not giving it another choice, I am in-charge of this ship and where it goes and no one else. I, myself, am responsible for the outcome of my own personal wishes and desires. And, I take this responsibility very seriously.

ROCK ON! Have a great day! Bust it up! Rip it up! Nothing can stop you guys! Do not give it an alternative!

Ya got that?

Don

At 152/154lbs:

At 162-168:
Old 10-09-2012, 10:53 AM   #125
Chillen
Max Brawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by wesrman View Post
You have a huge heart my fvriend. Its too bad things went the way they did oin the old forum. I miss encouraging new people.
In the end, a true heart shows its roots and facial patterns, Wes. Just because someone "tags" you as someone different, doesn't make it so. You look into thy heart to find your own way, and not someone else's. In addition, you have to have a lot of Teflon in mind, spirit, and in your heart, as you work with people. If you do not and you are in deed fake, penetration is unavoidable.

I can not and will not be personally penetrated.

You too.

Quote:
I will try to post more often.
This would flat rock!

Quote:
Thurs and fri i did upper/lower and yesterday i did upper. It went ok, but the pills make me feel nausious and light headed so i havent really pushed myself.
What are you taking? And what are the medications purposes?

Quote:
As far as the mental side goes things have been going very well. Ive decided that im clean and im not going to worry about it. Being somewhat in love helps keep my mind on the positives and off the negative possibilities lol.

Hope your day is going amazingly Chill.
Yea! I meant to ask you about your girl. How is this going?

So far the day is great. I have another day off from work, and chillaxing with the almighty and greatest woman on earth! My WIFE! Man she rocks! She worked out with me yesterday (and I set up a program for her), and it was her first in the 6 years in the time I have worked with and wounded the iron...oh....or is it the other way around....uh, no....I wound this crap around here....he, he.

I hope your day is great too!

=================================

“It takes nearly as much ability to know how to profit by good advice as to know how to act for one's self.”
François de la Rochefoucauld

================================================== ========
“People are always blaming their circumstances for what they are. Never esteem anything as of advantage to you that will make you break your word or lose your self-respect.”
Marcus Aurelius

Maxwell Maltz:
Low self-esteem is like driving through life with your hand-break on.

Bob Richards:
You are what you think. You are what you go for. You are what you do.

Zig Ziglar:
Put all excuses aside and remember this: YOU are capable.

Brian Tracy: Quotes: Self Esteem
The foundation of lasting self-confidence and self esteem is excellence, mastery of your work.

Aldous Huxley:
There's only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving, and that's your own self.

Don

At 152/154lbs:

At 162-168:

Last edited by Chillen; 10-09-2012 at 11:00 AM.
Old 10-09-2012, 07:08 PM   #126
Chillen
Max Brawn

Going in my home gym and training in about an hour or so. Today is upper, with a cardio 40m splash at the end. Spent part of the day setting up my dietary parameters in Office Pro and Mobile Noter on the tab for this coming week, and the training schedule for the week. I am right on target and nothing to complain about. I'm not a complainer anyway; its just who I am. I am going to rock this out, and nothing, and nothing stands in my way.

Hope your day has went well guys and gals.

Hope your day was ROCKEN!

Put your hand to your chest. You feel the beat?

Its your heart.

If it is beating, you are not finished yet......

Ya got that?

Get er' done!

======================================
Be responsible for your personal health and fitness:

Please accept my resignation from being irresponsible. I will not allow my head to have me as a member.
==========================================

Wes:

Practically anything is possible with the correct passion toward your goal, a little imagination, and supported through education within diet and fitness.

Put this in your heart, and let it buzz in your heart like a horse fly. Feel the flutter of the wings and let it lift you up and never let it out. This is the sort of feeling I have everyday. Because passion and motivation for life or fitness goals are within. Within yourself, and you have to put the flying buzz in your heart valves, and it is nearly...., nearly, always automatic after that.

==========================

Peace and happiness to all of you!

Don

At 152/154lbs:

At 162-168:

Last edited by Chillen; 10-09-2012 at 07:22 PM.
Old 10-09-2012, 07:45 PM   #127
wesrman
Max Brawn

Pills are called prophylaxis. They cut the risk of HIV in half.
Old 10-09-2012, 07:52 PM   #128
wesrman
Max Brawn

Got in another decent lower body workout. Did a few sets of squats, extension, curls, calf raises and ran 10 minsss of intervals on the treadmill. Not too bad considering how low on energy i was.

Hope everyone had a great day.
Old 10-09-2012, 08:16 PM   #129
wesrman
Max Brawn

“If you are not in the process of becoming the person you want to be, you are automatically engaged in becoming the person you don't want to be. ”
― Dale Carnegie
Old 10-10-2012, 04:23 PM   #130
Chillen
Max Brawn

Woke up this AM and weight is: 169.4, and getting leaner each day. Right on target.

Dexa scan tomorrow, and pictures this weekend.

Before work, I did my Lower Training (work 3 to 11 today), and tried for a new PR at the last set (didn't get it), and had to let go of the bar and let the weight drop, to the dismay of my family as they all came running into the room to see if I was alright. LOL . I was actually in a pretty good mood about it, pissed but in a good mood, if that makes sense: Its just part of the process, next time I will get it, it always evens out. And, dropping the bar, is a product of squatting by yourself, and not having a squat rack or spotter.

Otherwise it was a good progressive workout and no complaints.

Hope you guys had a great day today and everyday!

Peace out!

ROCK OUT!

ROCK ON!

Don

At 152/154lbs:

At 162-168: