Chillen
Max Brawn
Points: 6,498, Level: 52 Points: 6,498, Level: 52 Points: 6,498, Level: 52
Activity: 8% Activity: 8% Activity: 8%

Training Exp: 5+ years
Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Exercise: Pullup/Bent Over Row
Fav Supp: Feeding the Brain
Chillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BendtheBar View Post
Enjoy your Sunday.
I did! And, I hope you did too. I got the smack down on some major food stuff yesterday, crap I felt like a pig in heat, snorting and all that stuff, eating as much as I did. Felt great.........

And, I have some "present" pics coming, which rock out!

Have a great day, Steve...keep crushing the contents of the skull to bring about the contents on the bar, baby!

Don

After losing 40+ unwanted lbs:

At 152/154lbs:

At 162-168:
Chillen is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-08-2012, 10:41 AM   #112
CoopDawg
Max Brawn
Points: 11,819, Level: 71 Points: 11,819, Level: 71 Points: 11,819, Level: 71
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

Training Exp: 2
Training Type: SFW!
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: AAEFX K-OTIC
CoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributor

Still pushing with great drive and motivation I see ! I enjoy stopping by reading into your wisdom
badass[bad-ass] adj. - the epitome of the American male. He radiates confidence in everything he does, whether itís lifting weights, ordering a drink, playing a sport, buying a car, or dealing with women. Heís slow to anger, yet brutally efficient when fighting back.
The badass carves his own path. He wears, drives, drinks, watches, and listens to what he chooses, when he chooses, where he chooses. Badass style is understated but instantly recognizable.
CoopDawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 10:49 AM   #113
Chillen
Max Brawn

Chillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoopDawg View Post
Still pushing with great drive and motivation I see ! I enjoy stopping by reading into your wisdom
Thank you for stopping by Coop! I have some new pics coming of my old ass. I get all fired up, why?

Cause, I know what the iron can do to an old ass....and especially...a young ass!

ROCK IT! Cook it! rock and roast this thing....

Never ever lose faith......in yourself.

I spent the past 6 days calorie deficiting and deprived, lol...now I am a carbohydrate (sugar) buzz.......

and love it...........oh....

Am I supposed to?

uh.....yea!

he,he...

Don

At 152/154lbs:

At 162-168:
Old 10-08-2012, 10:52 AM   #114
CoopDawg
Max Brawn

CoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributor

You could fool me for a 25 year old young ass with your enthusiasm and drive. Need more people like you man. To add to your happiness. In 5 weeks I have went from 50x5 pound db flat bench to 100x1 and 90x3. And it's a pleasure stopping in your log. Always learn something
badass[bad-ass] adj. - the epitome of the American male. He radiates confidence in everything he does, whether itís lifting weights, ordering a drink, playing a sport, buying a car, or dealing with women. Heís slow to anger, yet brutally efficient when fighting back.
The badass carves his own path. He wears, drives, drinks, watches, and listens to what he chooses, when he chooses, where he chooses. Badass style is understated but instantly recognizable.

Last edited by CoopDawg; 10-08-2012 at 10:57 AM.
Old 10-08-2012, 10:57 AM   #115
CoopDawg
Max Brawn

I mean I have not haven't. I don't know the word haven't haha
Old 10-08-2012, 11:14 AM   #116
Chillen
Max Brawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoopDawg View Post
You could fool me for a 25 year old young ass with your enthusiasm and drive. Need more people like you man. To add to your happiness. In 5 weeks I have went from 50x5 pound db flat bench to 100x1 and 90x3. And it's a pleasure stopping in your log. Always learn something
I just "follow my heart and what I personally want". I love being lean, my body has told me it likes it too (well, until I push it below a certain BF level, then it tends to scream bloody murder). I am enthusiastic because the iron has proven its worth to me, and I know the difference of what once was, and what is now.

And, I am just as enthusiastic about the success of others as I am about my own: You keep struggling under the bar. The increases like you experienced with the DB Flat bench comes from consistency under the bar, and fighting the bad and the good, and learning from EACH. This isnt a battle with others, it is a battle between yourself and the iron, and reaching for what you want within your heart.

Strum your heart and you will remain motivated.

Peace and harmony to you

Don

At 152/154lbs:

At 162-168:
Old 10-08-2012, 11:18 AM   #117
CoopDawg
Max Brawn

Thanks for all of that brother. I appreciate it. Take care and I wish continuing good health to you
Old 10-08-2012, 11:34 AM   #118
Chillen
Max Brawn

Another sneak peek at the diet log this week, from my Asus Transformer TF300T.

I have to edit the calorie total for October 7, as it was above 4,000c, not 3170c. Will edit it after posting this pic.

There are reasons why I am running the deficit-content (mod-carbs) and IF at the moment. Tend to react fairly strong, without losing muscle tissue. After this week, the diet switches to higher calorie amounts, etc, which I will explain the reasons in additional posts later.

As you can see here, I have sections for Upper, Lower, Diet, Personal, and Work. And, there are many reasons for this. I focus on progressive steps. I log how I feel, how the workout went, how calories/macros are, and how the environment was at work, etc, etc. No stone is unturned. So I have data to work from to make changes if necessary, and not left to memory or chance.

Have a great day guys!

At 152/154lbs:

At 162-168:

Last edited by Chillen; 10-08-2012 at 11:52 AM.
Old 10-08-2012, 12:02 PM   #119
Chillen
Max Brawn

I practice what I preach and have for over 6 years of consistent work. Nothing interferes: Nothing in which I want--anything for my wife, which is my life and my love above all.

At 152/154lbs:

At 162-168:
Old 10-08-2012, 07:31 PM   #120
Chillen
Max Brawn

At about 9PM or so, I am off to my home gym to do some core work, support work, and 30 minutes of plate weight cardio. Weight (evening) is holding steady at about 170.2, up a couple of pounds from this morning, which is normal. Hovering just where I want to be as I work with macros and calories, and activity variances.

Pics will be up this week, and I should be hovering around under 8 percent (guessing 7.5). DEXA scan is scheduled Thursday, as is my regular physical and medical checkup.

Peace and happiness to all of you today!

Don

At 152/154lbs:

At 162-168:

Last edited by Chillen; 10-08-2012 at 07:34 PM.