Mark Forums Read
Register Articles Members List Search Today's Posts

Notices

Training Logs Keep your training and supplement logs here

Old 10-10-2012, 06:49 PM   #111
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by moeheep View Post
BTB, every time I add weight, the first day I say to myself. "This is it, there is no way in 7 workouts I will be able to add more." Then 5-6 workouts later...it feels light...Progression at its BEST....GREAT Feeling!!
That's the magic.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-12-2012, 08:41 AM   #112
moeheep
Max Brawn
Points: 9,512, Level: 65 Points: 9,512, Level: 65 Points: 9,512, Level: 65
Activity: 6% Activity: 6% Activity: 6%

Training Exp: 1.5 years
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: DEADS
Fav Supp: Condense
moeheep is an elite membermoeheep is an elite membermoeheep is an elite membermoeheep is an elite membermoeheep is an elite membermoeheep is an elite membermoeheep is an elite membermoeheep is an elite membermoeheep is an elite membermoeheep is an elite membermoeheep is an elite member

Went to theOtrthopedic yesterday for my sore elbow...tennis elbow he says...rest needed. I tell him no weights is no option, he (being a weightlifter himself) understands and gives me a shot of Cortizone, and says no weights till Monday...Bummer, but I can live with that.

So anyway looks like an unscheduled 4 day deload....not that bad....BUT...makes me feel like Im lazy!!

Best Meet Lifts:
Squat = 325
Bench = 210
Dead = 353
Total = 888

The iron is there during my times of happiness, sadness and anger. The iron is there available through the 4 seasons and inclement weather. The iron is there to either comfort me or motivate me. The Iron manages to show me how strong I am or how humble I need to be. The iron does not yell, but it always demands respect. The iron is not a disciplinarian, but when disrespected, I feel it for a long time. The iron does not love or hate, but we definitely share a strong bond. And no matter how far I stay away or for how long, the iron is there, waiting to be lifted.

Last edited by moeheep; 10-12-2012 at 10:33 AM.
moeheep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 08:44 AM   #113
Jen
Max Brawn
Points: 4,825, Level: 44 Points: 4,825, Level: 44 Points: 4,825, Level: 44
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Training Exp: Started 3/23/12
Fav Exercise: Deadlift :)
Fav Supp: Coffee
Jen is a master memberJen is a master memberJen is a master memberJen is a master memberJen is a master memberJen is a master memberJen is a master memberJen is a master memberJen is a master memberJen is a master memberJen is a master member

Embrace the deload You'll come back stronger!
Old 10-12-2012, 02:02 PM   #114
RobMoriRB
Max Brawn
Points: 10,240, Level: 67 Points: 10,240, Level: 67 Points: 10,240, Level: 67
Activity: 60% Activity: 60% Activity: 60%

Training Exp: 3
Fav Exercise: Squat
Fav Supp: Mutant Mass
RobMoriRB is a master memberRobMoriRB is a master memberRobMoriRB is a master memberRobMoriRB is a master memberRobMoriRB is a master memberRobMoriRB is a master memberRobMoriRB is a master memberRobMoriRB is a master memberRobMoriRB is a master memberRobMoriRB is a master memberRobMoriRB is a master member

Some times we need a deload week......keep it up moe and you will like the needed rest
Dead Lift: 501

GYM PR
Squat: 405
Bench: 285
Dead Lift: 475

Block Program:http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forums...ad.php?t=17576
BLOG:http://theanimalmethod.wordpress.com/
RobMoriRB is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 05:22 PM   #115
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100

BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by moeheep View Post
Went to theOtrthopedic yesterday for my sore elbow...tennis elbow he says...rest needed. I tell him no weights is no option, he (being a weightlifter himself) understands and gives me a shot of Cortizone, and says no weights till Monday...Bummer, but I can live with that.

So anyway looks like an unscheduled 4 day deload....not that bad....BUT...makes me feel like Im lazy!!
You doing over/under for deads?

Old 10-12-2012, 05:25 PM   #116
moeheep
Max Brawn

moeheep is an elite membermoeheep is an elite membermoeheep is an elite membermoeheep is an elite membermoeheep is an elite membermoeheep is an elite membermoeheep is an elite membermoeheep is an elite membermoeheep is an elite membermoeheep is an elite membermoeheep is an elite member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BendtheBar View Post
You doing over/under for deads?
yes, but I might not have been when this pain started 2 months ago...

Best Meet Lifts:
Squat = 325
Bench = 210
Dead = 353
Total = 888

The iron is there during my times of happiness, sadness and anger. The iron is there available through the 4 seasons and inclement weather. The iron is there to either comfort me or motivate me. The Iron manages to show me how strong I am or how humble I need to be. The iron does not yell, but it always demands respect. The iron is not a disciplinarian, but when disrespected, I feel it for a long time. The iron does not love or hate, but we definitely share a strong bond. And no matter how far I stay away or for how long, the iron is there, waiting to be lifted.
Old 10-12-2012, 08:10 PM   #117
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn

I would get Versa Gripps and do double overhand just as a precaution. Sometimes just having that one arm supinated on a straight bar can aggravate things.

Old 10-15-2012, 08:06 PM   #118
moeheep
Max Brawn

#32, 10-15-12

Squat.....205.5 x3x3x3x3x3x3....progression next time
Bench.....172.5 x3x3x3x3x3x3....progression next time

5 min break

Squat (80%) 167 8x8x8...progression next time
Bench (80%) 145 x7x6x6

Rating: 9/10

Great to be back under the iron after 4 days off. Weights felt light, which means time to add more!!

Crush the deads tomorrow!

Best Meet Lifts:
Squat = 325
Bench = 210
Dead = 353
Total = 888

Old 10-16-2012, 07:35 PM   #119
moeheep
Max Brawn

Workout 33, 10-16-12

Deads.......244lbs x3x3x3x3x2x2
Mil Press...104.5lbs x3x3x3x3x3x3...progression next time

5 min break

BB Rows..............115.5lbs x8x8x6
Mil Press (80%).....88lbs x7x7x6

Rating 8/10

Good workout, deads not feeling as light as they normally do after 4 workouts, so I had to really concentrate of form. Mil Press really coming along.

Home, shower and then a homemade BBQ Chicken Pizza...DELICIOUS...the entire thing

Best Meet Lifts:
Squat = 325
Bench = 210
Dead = 353
Total = 888

Old 10-17-2012, 04:39 PM   #120
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn

Good to see you putting up 8's and 9's. Stay strong!