Duff
Brawn
Points: 699, Level: 13 Points: 699, Level: 13 Points: 699, Level: 13
Activity: 11% Activity: 11% Activity: 11%

Training Exp: 6
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: bench
Fav Supp: beef
Duff is a consistent contributorDuff is a consistent contributorDuff is a consistent contributorDuff is a consistent contributorDuff is a consistent contributorDuff is a consistent contributorDuff is a consistent contributorDuff is a consistent contributorDuff is a consistent contributorDuff is a consistent contributorDuff is a consistent contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Byrd View Post
I understand the lift off thing. Really looked solid for first spin. Looking fwd to seeing some monster numbers!
Thanks, I'm hoping to give it another go on Wednesday night, I'm taking off on the Family Vacation Thursday morning so it will be my last chance for 2 weeks of heavy stuff.

DE Bench
265+90 chain with the slingshot-9x3
Death by boards-265 missed my reps by 1-so close
Standing tri. ext drop sets-Blue-red-mini-3xfailure or over pumpage
BB curls-65-3x15
Face pulls-blue band-3x20

Slingshot gave my rear delts a weird pump again but that is the end of my 3 week cycle with the slanger. Weights moved pretty good today hopefully I can recover for Wednesday I want to get in the shirt again. Here is a clip of my death by boards warning extreme belly shot, I try to get 5 reps of off the chest, 1 bd, 2 bd, and 3 bd all in a row.

Old 08-13-2012, 06:33 PM   #112
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
Weights moved pretty good today hopefully I can recover for Wednesday I want to get in the shirt again.
Any goals for that session?

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 12:01 PM   #113
Duff
Brawn

Duff is a consistent contributorDuff is a consistent contributorDuff is a consistent contributorDuff is a consistent contributorDuff is a consistent contributorDuff is a consistent contributorDuff is a consistent contributorDuff is a consistent contributorDuff is a consistent contributorDuff is a consistent contributorDuff is a consistent contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by BendtheBar View Post
Any goals for that session?
Nothing specific, just more than last time. I will have to plat it by ear I will just be coming off my last night shift and those can screw me up sometimes.
Old 08-14-2012, 02:07 PM   #114
Traphouse86
Max Brawn
Points: 6,569, Level: 53 Points: 6,569, Level: 53 Points: 6,569, Level: 53
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Training Exp: 6 Years
Fav Exercise: Bench Press
Fav Supp: Muscle Milk & Xtend
Traphouse86 is a dedicated contributorTraphouse86 is a dedicated contributorTraphouse86 is a dedicated contributorTraphouse86 is a dedicated contributorTraphouse86 is a dedicated contributorTraphouse86 is a dedicated contributorTraphouse86 is a dedicated contributorTraphouse86 is a dedicated contributorTraphouse86 is a dedicated contributorTraphouse86 is a dedicated contributorTraphouse86 is a dedicated contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duff View Post
Thanks Traphouse, I have never tried any denim or multiply shirts so my comparisons are limited but the shirt will last a long time. I started with a fury then went with the F6 then the regular Katana now this Super Katana. The seams on the Katana are crazy strong I think the material would blow out before the seams. I used my last Katana for 3 years with hardly any wear and stretching was minimal. I have more to learn with this shirt but I'm feeling good about it so far.
My first shirt was a Single ply Inzer Rage X that I still use from time to time but I out grew it and it's a pain to get on lol. Now I'm using MuscleG's double denium thats a few sizes to big but allows me to get shirt work in. Plus it's not as much support so it makes me work harder/ result I get stronger

"I donít believe that anyone knows what his or her full potential is, I donít believe in genetics as a ceiling for performance, and I donít believe in plateaus." JMB

Proudly Sponsored by http://muscleandbrawn.com/
Traphouse86 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 09:20 PM   #115
Duff
Brawn

ME Bench
Raw warm ups-135x8, 225x5, 275x2, 315x1
Shirt on 365x3, 405x3, 455x1
1BD 495x1, 545x1, 565x1PR
Rev. band JMs-225-4x12
Rear delt flyes-25's-3x12

Felt like crap coming in after my night shift but felt better as I got going. The new shirt is feeling really good so far, it is really adjustable on the amount of support it gives by adjusting the neck line. The 565 is the most I have ever had in my hands without a reverse band on it. Off on the family vacation tomorrow morning I'll be hitting a few commercial gyms along the way to see what I haven't been missing. Cedar point here we come!

Old 08-16-2012, 06:06 PM   #116
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100

BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Strong rep Duff. Enjoy the vacation.

Old 08-30-2012, 03:52 PM   #117
Duff
Brawn

Just got back from vacation only trained once the whole time, time to get back to work. Looks like ME Lower on tap for tonight.
Old 08-30-2012, 06:46 PM   #118
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duff View Post
Just got back from vacation only trained once the whole time, time to get back to work. Looks like ME Lower on tap for tonight.
Welcome back, and tear it up.

Old 08-30-2012, 08:41 PM   #119
Duff
Brawn

Thanks BTB.

Rack pulls just under knees-135x5, 225x3, 315x3, 365x3, 405x3, 455x1, 495x1
Hip thrusts-185-2x10
Step ups-60's-2x10

Just a lil session but felt the effects of not doing anything.
Old 09-01-2012, 06:37 PM   #120
Duff
Brawn

Sept.1
Floor press-135x8, 185x6, 225x5, 275x3, 315x1, 335x1, 365x1, 385x1 PR
Bench-225x5, 275x3, 315x8
Skull crushers-35's +chains-3x8
Lat pull downs with Grn. bands-3x12
EZ bar curls-70-3x8

Good session to get back in the groove, I haven't done floor presses in a while and this was a 30lb PR so I'm happy with that.