Fazc
Max Brawn
Points: 14,403, Level: 77 Points: 14,403, Level: 77 Points: 14,403, Level: 77
Activity: 36% Activity: 36% Activity: 36%

Training Exp: 12+ years
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Bench Press
Fav Supp: Chicken
Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!

My time here is done!

Final results:

100kg to 92kg in 6 weeks. 8kg or about 18lbs weight loss.
Small strength loss in the press towards the end. No other strength loss and some strength gain in the SQ/DL.
Look leaner, vascular, belt looser blah blah.

Anyway, I'll be moving forward with a 6 hour eating window IF style. Maintaining weight for a couple of months. The next push will be to move down to 87kg but slower, I'll probably start that late Sept or Oct time.

Thank you all for the support, mentally it's been very gratifying to have set myself that target and nail it.
Fazc is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-03-2012, 08:41 AM   #32
Jen
Max Brawn
Points: 4,825, Level: 44 Points: 4,825, Level: 44 Points: 4,825, Level: 44
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Training Exp: Started 3/23/12
Fav Exercise: Deadlift :)
Fav Supp: Coffee
Jen is a master memberJen is a master memberJen is a master memberJen is a master memberJen is a master memberJen is a master memberJen is a master memberJen is a master memberJen is a master memberJen is a master memberJen is a master member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fazc View Post
My time here is done!

Final results:

100kg to 92kg in 6 weeks. 8kg or about 18lbs weight loss.Small strength loss in the press towards the end. No other strength loss and some strength gain in the SQ/DL.

Anyway, I'll be moving forward with a 6 hour eating window IF style. Maintaining weight for a couple of months. The next push will be to move down to 87kg but slower, I'll probably start that late Sept or Oct time.

Thank you all for the support, mentally it's been very gratifying to have set myself that target and nail it.

Wow! Nicely done Fazc!
Old 08-03-2012, 08:59 AM   #33
Jen
Max Brawn

Jen is a master memberJen is a master memberJen is a master memberJen is a master memberJen is a master memberJen is a master memberJen is a master memberJen is a master memberJen is a master memberJen is a master memberJen is a master member

Fazc, can you post an example of a typical days menu?
Old 08-03-2012, 09:08 AM   #34
markievicz
Max Brawn
Points: 12,998, Level: 74 Points: 12,998, Level: 74 Points: 12,998, Level: 74
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%

Training Exp: 2.5yrs
Fav Exercise: OHP
markievicz is a master membermarkievicz is a master membermarkievicz is a master membermarkievicz is a master membermarkievicz is a master membermarkievicz is a master membermarkievicz is a master membermarkievicz is a master membermarkievicz is a master membermarkievicz is a master membermarkievicz is a master member

Quote:
My time here is done!

Final results:

100kg to 92kg in 6 weeks. 8kg or about 18lbs weight loss.
Small strength loss in the press towards the end. No other strength loss and some strength gain in the SQ/DL.

well done Fazc

also impressive to hold the strength at the lower weight,.

Twitter: @markievicz5
YouTube: Markievicz5
markievicz is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 09:08 AM   #35
Fazc
Max Brawn

Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jen View Post
Fazc, can you post an example of a typical days menu?
Sure Jen, I only really sit down to eat twice a day so it's a simple plan.

7-12am - Tea, water. No calories. Most of the day's work is done here.

12-1pm - Eggs, Meat or Fish a large portion + seasoned stir fry veggies with cashews. Usually this works out to be eggs or fish, as I don't always like meat twice a day.

3-4pm - Usually some sort of low-carb snack; nuts, cheese or whatever else. Roasted nuts or pistachios are my favourite. With more tea.

5-7pm - Gym

7pm - Large meal, similar to the first one but with larger portions. Lately this has been 8 chicken legs or 4 chicken breasts usually kentucky fried style, battered or with hot sauce something like that. Last night it was around 8 lamb chops. Sometimes I'll smash a lot of fish. I usually fry my chicken and fish and oven heat the chops. With this meal I'll have more stir fry veg with cashews.

7:30-11pm - Tea, water. No calories.

That's a very standard day. Occasionly I will skip the first meal and go straight into the last meal. This doesn't happen very often but it did happen toward the start of the diet more often.

I didn't count calories here, which is unusual for me but I decided not to for this experiment.
Old 08-03-2012, 09:20 AM   #36
ehubbard
Raw/Multiply Powerlifter
Max Brawn
Points: 9,852, Level: 66 Points: 9,852, Level: 66 Points: 9,852, Level: 66
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

Training Exp: 15
ehubbard is a lifting beastehubbard is a lifting beastehubbard is a lifting beastehubbard is a lifting beastehubbard is a lifting beastehubbard is a lifting beastehubbard is a lifting beastehubbard is a lifting beastehubbard is a lifting beastehubbard is a lifting beastehubbard is a lifting beast

This thread makes me want to gain weight. 140 KG here I come!
ehubbard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 09:23 AM   #37
Fazc
Max Brawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by ehubbard View Post
Haha!
Old 08-03-2012, 10:41 AM   #38
Jen
Max Brawn

Quote:
Sure Jen, I only really sit down to eat twice a day so it's a simple plan.

7-12am - Tea, water. No calories. Most of the day's work is done here.

12-1pm - Eggs, Meat or Fish a large portion + seasoned stir fry veggies with cashews. Usually this works out to be eggs or fish, as I don't always like meat twice a day.

3-4pm - Usually some sort of low-carb snack; nuts, cheese or whatever else. Roasted nuts or pistachios are my favourite. With more tea.

5-7pm - Gym

7pm - Large meal, similar to the first one but with larger portions. Lately this has been 8 chicken legs or 4 chicken breasts usually kentucky fried style, battered or with hot sauce something like that. Last night it was around 8 lamb chops. Sometimes I'll smash a lot of fish. I usually fry my chicken and fish and oven heat the chops. With this meal I'll have more stir fry veg with cashews.

7:30-11pm - Tea, water. No calories.

That's a very standard day. Occasionly I will skip the first meal and go straight into the last meal. This doesn't happen very often but it did happen toward the start of the diet more often.

I didn't count calories here, which is unusual for me but I decided not to for this experiment.
Thank you! This looks pretty do-able -- with one exception for me. I am a coffee hound in the am.
Old 08-03-2012, 03:00 PM   #39
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ehubbard View Post
You can have some of mine.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 05:20 AM   #40
LtL
SHFW
Max Brawn
Points: 36,892, Level: 100 Points: 36,892, Level: 100 Points: 36,892, Level: 100
Activity: 17% Activity: 17% Activity: 17%

Training Exp: 5 years
Fav Exercise: Deadlifts
Fav Supp: Endurance BCAA
LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!LtL is one with Crom!

So in the past two weeks my weight has gone from 97.55kgs to 100.3kgs this morning At the same time, however, my waist has continued to shrink and I actually fitted into a suit I found in my wardrobe from when I was 94kgs and fat 3 years ago

Now my calorie intake is down on what it was 2 weeks ago and as of last week I have moved my carb window back to start at 7-8pm so I only get 1 carb meal instead of 2. The Fahrenheit supplements I am on, particularly Resurrect which is a sleep aid which promotes HGH production, must be doing something. To eat less and gain mass in the right areas is great.

In the long term my goal is still to compete at 93kgs come November 25th so I will need to get my weight down. I will be stricter this week in terms of the quality and quantity of carbs I eat in my backload meal and see if that brings me down some. Overall I can't be unhappy with a smaller waist and more bodyweight though

Al
LtL is offline   Reply With Quote