Mark Forums Read
Register Articles Members List Search Today's Posts

Notices

Training Logs Keep your training and supplement logs here

Old 07-15-2012, 01:09 PM   #71
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Hope the new gym works out well. Destroy the iron.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-15-2012, 05:01 PM   #72
DanB
Brawn
Points: 630, Level: 12 Points: 630, Level: 12 Points: 630, Level: 12
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

Training Exp: 4 years
Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Supp: ....
DanB has made some very good postsDanB has made some very good postsDanB has made some very good postsDanB has made some very good postsDanB has made some very good postsDanB has made some very good postsDanB has made some very good postsDanB has made some very good postsDanB has made some very good postsDanB has made some very good postsDanB has made some very good posts

Flat bench was taken when i got there so decided rather than waiting id use the decline bench..

dec bench -
50kg x15
70kg x10
100kg x8
100kg x6
100kg x5
100kg x5

could hae gone heavier here.. im stronger on decline.. done with a controlled movement and a pause.

incline machine press -
about 8 sets from 80-30kg repping out to failure

ez curls -
bar x15
55kg+bar x5,5
50kg+bar x5,5

db curls -
26's x6,6,6,6

few sets of hammer curls

few sets of machine seated curls

finished with a punch bag session maximum effort for 30 seconds at a time for a number of sets

Theres no such thing as a rest day, its a lifestyle that requires work everyday,
Bring it
DanB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 09:48 AM   #73
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100

BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
incline machine press -
about 8 sets
Now that sounds painful.

Old 08-15-2012, 09:09 PM   #74
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn

How are things Dan?

Old 10-28-2012, 06:39 PM   #75
DanB
Brawn

DanB has made some very good postsDanB has made some very good postsDanB has made some very good postsDanB has made some very good postsDanB has made some very good postsDanB has made some very good postsDanB has made some very good postsDanB has made some very good postsDanB has made some very good postsDanB has made some very good postsDanB has made some very good posts

OKAY GUYS! ive been away from the forum for a while, but dont think that means i havent been working f****** HARD!

ive been working like a machine at work, and DESTROYING the gym in the evenings

at the start i believe i was around 16%ish maybe at around 14st 4lbs .... ive weighed and had my bf taken tonight and i am currently.....................
14st 11lbs at 14.7% bf!!! the proof is in the numbers!

ive just looked back through my log and noticed my squat numbers at the beginning were 145kg for 4 reps... guess what.. 175kg x7 was my squat last leg day and im going for 180kg this friday! im natural and have eaten good clean food throughout the time since i began this log and trained like an animal pushing for progression and raw intensity each and every workout.. im very proud of how far ive come so far and will continue killing it until i am a monster..

im off work for a month beginning next week and will begin updating this log regularly again, pictures will be put up on a weekly basis from then on.

BRING IT.

Theres no such thing as a rest day, its a lifestyle that requires work everyday,
Bring it
Old 10-29-2012, 06:17 PM   #76
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn

Great attitude and progress. Congrats!

Old 11-05-2012, 10:29 AM   #77
DanB
Brawn

Todays is Chest/ Biceps.. just eating my pre workout meal now of 300g extra lean mince, spinach.. will have 2 scoops of why 4pm then ill be at the gym for 5:30.

Biceps feeling a little weak due to a conditioning style circuit workout on saturday that was just meant to be active recovery more than anything haha.. im still gonna kill it..

Im going in with fire tonight gonna f****** destroy it. got my battle face on already and got that angry focus.

I love that not just the workout is prepaed for, the preperation for the preperation of every workout is like a spiritual process.. planning what meal im going to have a few hours before 'beef as thats what my body seems to perform best with' then my shake an hour and a half before 'with carbs on leg day only' 'has to be an hour and a half or my pre workout 'no-explode' doesnt seem to have as much effect, then ill put my headphones in and play the same tracks for half an hour before i get to the gym, get changed then go to the toilet, have a piss, then wash my face and head with cold water and have words with myself in the mirror get angry and go in the gym, then play the same song with my first heavy sets 'nirvana - smells like teen spirit' and just destroy it..

Anyway.. i talk to much. will post the numbers later

Bring it
Old 11-05-2012, 04:46 PM   #78
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn

Let it rip.