Old 10-20-2009, 07:44 AM   #31
rippednmichigan
Social Media Manager/REP
Max Brawn
Points: 22,927, Level: 93 Points: 22,927, Level: 93 Points: 22,927, Level: 93
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%

Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Supp: EFX K-Otic Orange Ambush
rippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beast

looking forward to todays work out:

Day 2:
BACK
Wide Grip Pullup
Chest Supported DB Rows
Another Row that doesnt bother my back

REAR DELTS
Incline rear delt raises

TRAPS
DB/Barbell/Behind the Back Shrugs

BICEPS
Barbell/DB Curl
DB Hammer Curls

Numbers up later this afternoon.
User owns 3x $30 I\'ll Pump You Up cash User owns 1x $20 I\'ll Pump You Up cash

Pure-Potent-Drug Free

http://allamericanefx.com/

Certified Personal Trainer
Training and Nutrition at
www.flexfitnessandnutrition.com

"Take control and push your limits!"
rippednmichigan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-20-2009, 09:25 AM   #32
nighttrain
Max Brawn
Points: 10,795, Level: 68 Points: 10,795, Level: 68 Points: 10,795, Level: 68
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Air Hockey Average Champion! Football Frenzy Champion! Yahtzee! Champion!
Tournaments Won: 1

Training Exp: 20+
nighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beast

give it hell Ripper
Old 10-20-2009, 10:48 AM   #33
MattB
Brawn
Points: 1,230, Level: 19 Points: 1,230, Level: 19 Points: 1,230, Level: 19
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%

MattB is a dedicated contributorMattB is a dedicated contributorMattB is a dedicated contributorMattB is a dedicated contributorMattB is a dedicated contributorMattB is a dedicated contributorMattB is a dedicated contributorMattB is a dedicated contributorMattB is a dedicated contributorMattB is a dedicated contributorMattB is a dedicated contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuscleandBrawn View Post
I wasn't implying pizza. Just curious how tight his diet was. I was more interested how Ripped was going to handle the decreased leptin levels and increased cravings, and how you guys were going to approach refeeds.

I know you'll guide him correctly.
I was trying to argue with you muscleandbrawn, hope it didnt come across that way. Me and Ripped hadnt really talked about cheat/refeed meals yet so I was just giving my thoughts on it.
MattB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 12:56 PM   #34
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Extreme Mini Golf Champion!Tournaments Won: 6

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattB View Post
I was trying to argue with you muscleandbrawn, hope it didnt come across that way. Me and Ripped hadnt really talked about cheat/refeed meals yet so I was just giving my thoughts on it.
No, it didn't at all. I just wanted to clarify myself. I know I have the reputation for being a fan of dirty bulking, so I wanted to make sure you guys knew exactly what I was talking about.

I don't know the first thing about contest prep, and wouldn't ever pretend that I know how to diet down. I am in no way, shape, or form going to interfere with your assistance with Ripped. Though I love bodybuilding, I'm not a bodybuilder.

I lift heavy things. I eat heavy things. My knowledge of pre-contest dieting is cursory at best.

One thing I never try to do is come off as a guru. I run this site out of my love for iron, and not to prop myself up in any way, shape or form.

I'm glad you're here Matt, and am ready to learn from you. And I would love to hear more about your first contest experience.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 01:05 PM   #35
nighttrain
Max Brawn
Points: 10,795, Level: 68 Points: 10,795, Level: 68 Points: 10,795, Level: 68
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Air Hockey Average Champion! Football Frenzy Champion! Yahtzee! Champion!
Tournaments Won: 1

Training Exp: 20+
nighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beast

^^^ spoken like a true gentleman
Old 10-20-2009, 01:19 PM   #36
MattB
Brawn

MattB is a dedicated contributorMattB is a dedicated contributorMattB is a dedicated contributorMattB is a dedicated contributorMattB is a dedicated contributorMattB is a dedicated contributorMattB is a dedicated contributorMattB is a dedicated contributorMattB is a dedicated contributorMattB is a dedicated contributorMattB is a dedicated contributor

Quote:
No, it didn't at all. I just wanted to clarify myself. I know I have the reputation for being a fan of dirty bulking, so I wanted to make sure you guys knew exactly what I was talking about.

I don't know the first thing about contest prep, and wouldn't ever pretend that I know how to diet down. I am in no way, shape, or form going to interfere with your assistance with Ripped. Though I love bodybuilding, I'm not a bodybuilder.

I lift heavy things. I eat heavy things. My knowledge of pre-contest dieting is cursory at best.

One thing I never try to do is come off as a guru. I run this site out of my love for iron, and not to prop myself up in any way, shape or form.

I'm glad you're here Matt, and am ready to learn from you. And I would love to hear more about your first contest experience.
I meant wasnt trying to argue with you, I put was haha my bad.

Dont put yourself down muscleandbrawn, you have a ton knowledge in the field! Heck i'm in no way an expert!! I learn new things everyday.

I was lucky enough to be majoring in Exercise Science, which covers all kind of info regarding exercise,nutrition,etc and gets into the physiology of it. I had a great professor, Dr David Pascoe, who had a couple of studies published in muscle and fitness(I'll see if I can find them). He helped me with my research paper I had to write to graduate, So I was bothering him with questions all the time. Their is alot of bro-science that people just do because its been done before eventhough it might not make sense. That is why love reading Layne's stuff because he backs it up with science.

I'll be glad to answer or tell about anything anybody wants to know about my first show or what i've picked up on the way.

Last edited by MattB; 10-20-2009 at 01:23 PM.
Old 10-20-2009, 01:28 PM   #37
jwood
Anabolic Addiction Rep
Max Brawn
Points: 22,560, Level: 93 Points: 22,560, Level: 93 Points: 22,560, Level: 93
Activity: 12% Activity: 12% Activity: 12%

Training Exp: 5
Training Type: Strongman
Fav Exercise: Push press
Fav Supp: Razor 8 Blast Powder
jwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beast

I am loving this thread so far, keep hitting it hard ripped.

I think matt is bringing a great perspective to the community, I am not a bodybuilder at all, love to lift heavy things but I enjoy reading about others journeys to contests and pursuing their goals.

Keep up the great work!
jwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 01:30 PM   #38
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Extreme Mini Golf Champion!Tournaments Won: 6

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Sounds good Matt. Maybe you can start another thread and share with us some of the practical experience you gained while cutting?

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 01:45 PM   #39
MattB
Brawn

Quote:
Sounds good Matt. Maybe you can start another thread and share with us some of the practical experience you gained while cutting?
Will do. I'll get on it here in just a bit
Old 10-20-2009, 02:23 PM   #40
swoleramon
Uber Brawn
Points: 3,568, Level: 37 Points: 3,568, Level: 37 Points: 3,568, Level: 37
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

swoleramon is new to the forumswoleramon is new to the forum

Ripped in Michigan get Ripped in Michigan!