Muscle and Brawn Forums

Go Back   Muscle and Brawn Forums > Supplements, Nutrition & Diet > Nutrition, Diet and Supplements > Supplement Reviews
Mark Forums Read
Register Articles Members List Search Today's Posts

Notices

Supplement Reviews Read and post reviews for popular bodybuilding supplements

Old 01-20-2011, 05:34 AM   #1
Carl1174
Max Brawn
Points: 14,417, Level: 77 Points: 14,417, Level: 77 Points: 14,417, Level: 77
Activity: 43% Activity: 43% Activity: 43%

Training Exp: 3-4 years
Training Type: Fullbody
Carl1174 is a lifting machineCarl1174 is a lifting machineCarl1174 is a lifting machineCarl1174 is a lifting machineCarl1174 is a lifting machineCarl1174 is a lifting machineCarl1174 is a lifting machineCarl1174 is a lifting machineCarl1174 is a lifting machineCarl1174 is a lifting machineCarl1174 is a lifting machine
Default AMS Body Mortar Review

I took my first serving of the Blue Raspberry Body Mortar (with Carbs) this morning, for this workout http://muscleandbrawn.com/forums/tra...hysique-6.html

Firt off the colour is awesome lol, definitely woke me up.

I used one scoop in a full shaker of water. It tasted good (might have a heaped scoop next time) but in general was real good tasting, not too sweet or sickly (I have used Size On before and with one scoop of that I had to drinka quarter of the drink then add more water and the first part was always a bit sickly). This was just right. I drank about a quarter before training (I train in the AM and cant eat before otherwise i yack) and the rest during. My energy seemed fine throughout

I like the ratios of the bcaa's too (4:1:1, where a lot of these are 2:1:1) i would definitely recommend it to anyone wanting a good BCAA sup, its cheaper than a lot of them, more expensive than some, but I havent found a cheaper one with the same bcaa's ratios, and i doubt they would taste as good.

Carl.
Carl1174 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-20-2011, 11:04 AM   #2
BigFiveFive
White Mamba
Max Brawn
Points: 3,891, Level: 39 Points: 3,891, Level: 39 Points: 3,891, Level: 39
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Training Exp: 3
Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Exercise: Barbell Rows
Fav Supp: AMS Pump Fixx
BigFiveFive is a dedicated contributorBigFiveFive is a dedicated contributorBigFiveFive is a dedicated contributorBigFiveFive is a dedicated contributorBigFiveFive is a dedicated contributorBigFiveFive is a dedicated contributorBigFiveFive is a dedicated contributorBigFiveFive is a dedicated contributorBigFiveFive is a dedicated contributorBigFiveFive is a dedicated contributorBigFiveFive is a dedicated contributor

Glad you like the product Carl. I couldn't agree any more man, 4:1:1 is awesome and at a great price, not even mentioning the taste, by far the best tasting product ive had. I prefer the lemonade though haha

Get your Fixx at the Muscle and Strength store!
http://www.muscleandstrength.com/sto...e-science.html

Or our online store!
www.advancedmusclescience.com

Don't talk about it, Be about it
!

TEAM THOR!
BigFiveFive is offline   Reply With Quote