Muscle and Brawn Forums

Go Back   Muscle and Brawn Forums > Supplements, Nutrition & Diet > Nutrition, Diet and Supplements > Supplement Reviews

Notices

Supplement Reviews Read and post reviews for popular bodybuilding supplements

Old 09-17-2010, 06:34 AM   #1
Smokinfool
Points: 498, Level: 9 Points: 498, Level: 9 Points: 498, Level: 9
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

Smokinfool is off to a bad start
Default Purus Labs Muscle Marinade Review

Thank you Rippedinmichigan for the sample of Muscle marinade . I got my sample yesterday and I was the perfect time. Leg day today.

I woke up at 4:30 threw down the marinade and off to the gym I went. Roughly 25-30 min later I started to feel a little better about being up. Went right into squats and bam...I didn't struggle a bit getting through it..that pretty much sums up the workout. Plenty of volume
Squats x3
Seated Calf Raises x3
Lying leg curls x3
Seated leg curls x3
Leg Ext x3
Leg Press x3
Adductors x3
Abductors x3
And I'm still ticking..... One thing I really like about it was the subtle increase in energy and the lack of tingles. I'm post 2 hours from taking it and have plenty energy left to start the day. Baring any major crash I am going to rate the product. (if I do crash I'll be back to let you know).

Mixability...7/10 I stirred pretty well the first time and a 1/3 through had to re-stir. After the re-stir still had some spinners in there. Not really a big deal to me but wanted to list this.

Taste 8/10 It was the Purus punch flavor and it was definitely interesting. I don't think I have had anything like it before. A mix of orange and something else. Not bad though I would not shy away from it

Energy 9/10 Excellent! Plenty of energy to get through my leg day. So far so good on the crash. I can only give it a 9 because Its a day supply. As anything after sometime you become numb for a lack of a better word to stims. I would give a 10/10 for any stim that stays consistent for more the 2 weeks. Nonetheless its a very good pre-workout supplement and I would definitely put this up there with some of the better ones.

Congrats Purus Labs on a great product

Overall 9/10
I would absolutely use this product again.

Last edited by Smokinfool; 09-17-2010 at 06:36 AM.
Smokinfool is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-17-2010, 11:14 AM   #2
brad1224
Max Brawn
Points: 5,286, Level: 46 Points: 5,286, Level: 46 Points: 5,286, Level: 46
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Cake Of Chaos Champion!
brad1224 is a lifting machinebrad1224 is a lifting machinebrad1224 is a lifting machinebrad1224 is a lifting machinebrad1224 is a lifting machinebrad1224 is a lifting machinebrad1224 is a lifting machinebrad1224 is a lifting machinebrad1224 is a lifting machinebrad1224 is a lifting machinebrad1224 is a lifting machine

i love this stuff!!!

thanks for the review

***AAEFX REP***

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AllAmericanEFX
Twitter: @AllAmericanEFX
Instagram: @AAEFX

http://www.aaefx.com
brad1224 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2010, 08:16 PM   #3
rippednmichigan
Social Media Manager/REP
Max Brawn
Points: 22,927, Level: 93 Points: 22,927, Level: 93 Points: 22,927, Level: 93
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%

Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Supp: EFX K-Otic Orange Ambush
rippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beast

Thanks SF! Great review and glad you liked it, btw the floaters are just bcaa's and your pretty much going to have that with any product with bcca's in it. Purus Punch rocks!!
User owns 3x $30 I\'ll Pump You Up cash User owns 1x $20 I\'ll Pump You Up cash

Pure-Potent-Drug Free

http://allamericanefx.com/

Certified Personal Trainer
Training and Nutrition at
www.flexfitnessandnutrition.com

"Take control and push your limits!"
rippednmichigan is offline   Reply With Quote