Muscle and Brawn Forums

Go Back   Muscle and Brawn Forums > Supplements, Nutrition & Diet > Nutrition, Diet and Supplements > Supplement Reviews

Notices

Supplement Reviews Read and post reviews for popular bodybuilding supplements

Old 06-23-2010, 02:30 PM   #1
Rich Knapp
Wheelchair Pro
Max Brawn
Points: 27,020, Level: 97 Points: 27,020, Level: 97 Points: 27,020, Level: 97
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%

Training Exp: > 13 years
Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Supp: AAEFX's whole line.
Rich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master member
Default AAEFX Supplements Review

My name is Rich Knapp. They call me "The Freak on Wheels" Starting with I will give you a backround on me so you see were I am coming from. I worked quality control more many years for Kimberly Clark and Neenah Foundry. I came from a falimy that never wasted money so I am big on researching and quality. I also have morals were I say it how it is and won't sell out just to self advance. With this said I will go on.

Everything by AAEFX is posted on there site. (tests, history, everything)
AAEFX was started by guys like you and me and were sick of hype and fade products and wasting there hard earned money on fancy packed geliton. Yes some amnos are notheing more than fancy packed geliton.

I have tried each of the product line and use some on a daily base. They take a hit by guys because of price. BUT you brake it down to effective servings they are the same price and some times cheeper than the other quality brands.

The ones that realy stand out with me are the following and I give them 5 stars out of 5. :

Cell Rush= A recovery Creatine formula. - I use it post work out and love the recovery boost I get. Some people use it pre for a boost in there work out. It is great eather way.

Kre-Alkalyn = Patented Buffered Creatine - No gut rut or water retention.

Kre-Alkalyn Pro = same as above plus bonded to a couple Tea's for the extra boost with work outs. Love the energy and focus I get during my work outs with this.

Nytric Pro = (There NOS) The only version that worked for me.

Kre-Celazine = I swear by this for the joints and flexability.

LG5 PRO = We know about the benofits of Glutamine, volumization and fullness. But it also boosts the immune system. Glutamine never did much for me but for some reason LG5 with the pH-XACT delivery system, this stuff works great for me.

LBA PRO = We all know the importance of red meet. So why not use beef amino's? They are all made from whey. Well here you go- Dextro-Cyclodized™ Lean Beef Amino/Protein Complex and tastes great. I even put some on my ice cream as a chocolate syrup.

I have to fly I will edit and finish this later.

Last edited by Rich Knapp; 06-23-2010 at 10:26 PM.
Rich Knapp is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-23-2010, 02:55 PM   #2
jwood
Anabolic Addiction Rep
Max Brawn
Points: 22,560, Level: 93 Points: 22,560, Level: 93 Points: 22,560, Level: 93
Activity: 12% Activity: 12% Activity: 12%

Training Exp: 5
Training Type: Strongman
Fav Exercise: Push press
Fav Supp: Razor 8 Blast Powder
jwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beast

thanks rich I appreciate this review and I think the next time I purchase supplements I am going to try kre-alkalyn pro.

I am just wondering how it compares to other preworkout formulas?
Old 06-23-2010, 04:50 PM   #3
Rich Knapp
Wheelchair Pro
Max Brawn

Rich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwood View Post
thanks rich I appreciate this review and I think the next time I purchase supplements I am going to try kre-alkalyn pro.

I am just wondering how it compares to other preworkout formulas?
For me : It is clean simple to the point product and it works. It isn't filled with a list of stuff as long as your arm, that 80% of the stuff you have to research it to just find out what that ingredient is.
I don't get filled up. I tried a few other ones and I always yes had energy but also had that post Thanks Giving bloated feeling. It is the combination and ratio of the tea's that give you the extra shot of energy and good concentration. Plus with the delivery system AAEFX has I have the same effect threw my whole work out, start and right to the end.

Other Creatine products always give me gut rut and I am not going to spend more money on Rolaids or C/C than I do on a sup. On Creatine M. I was going threw a bottle of ant acids every 3 days.
I haven't had that problem since using the AAEFX products.

Also for me and being 100% Natural I love the fact it is tested 3 times for impurity's or drugs and they post the batch test results on the web.

Now something to remember. Each persons body chemistry is diffrent and reacts diffrent to things. Thats why some people have good luck with one product but not another, and visa versa. A lot of guys would argue this. But yet they have a pain med they have to use because another type don't work for them. Or they will only drink 1 brand of beer because another one gives them a worce hang over. But yet they will argue all people react the same from supplements. Think about it. lol

For me and the AAEFX whole line. They work the best for me and I highly recomend them. 1. for there purity 2. quality 3. for me they do what the product claims to do.

Last edited by Rich Knapp; 06-23-2010 at 05:11 PM.
Old 06-23-2010, 05:02 PM   #4
jwood
Anabolic Addiction Rep
Max Brawn

jwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beast

Thanks a lot rich, I really like the sounds of these products. May have to give them a try soon.
Old 06-23-2010, 05:26 PM   #5
Rich Knapp
Wheelchair Pro
Max Brawn

Quote:
Thanks a lot rich, I really like the sounds of these products. May have to give them a try soon.
This is strait off there site on there testing for quality and drugs and such.

All American EFX | The Birthplace of Kre-Alkalyn

About the brains behind the formula's.
All American EFX | The Birthplace of Kre-Alkalyn

Something to know about AAEFX products. There process: Make a product-then set a price - then advertise it with left over budget.

So many others: set budget- advertise- then make product with left over budget.

This is how they can make consistently high quality products, and keep such a tight control on quality. ( with in +-2%, industry standard 5-10%)

I'm not bashing or flaming others just my findings and opinion.
Old 06-23-2010, 07:00 PM   #6
jwood
Anabolic Addiction Rep
Max Brawn

well rich, you have really convinced me and after reading some more about there stuff I think I am going to try the kre alkalyn pro in a couple of weeks. I am going to need to order protein soon so I will probably just get a bottle of that too.

I am just always a little weary of pill form preworkouts, but I will give it a try. It is also extremely cheap at M&S, 22 bucks for 45 full servings, that is cheap bud.

Thanks for all this info. greatly appreciated
Old 06-23-2010, 10:27 PM   #7
Rich Knapp
Wheelchair Pro
Max Brawn

Quote:
well rich, you have really convinced me and after reading some more about there stuff I think I am going to try the kre alkalyn pro in a couple of weeks. I am going to need to order protein soon so I will probably just get a bottle of that too.

I am just always a little weary of pill form preworkouts, but I will give it a try. It is also extremely cheap at M&S, 22 bucks for 45 full servings, that is cheap bud.

Thanks for all this info. greatly appreciated
Your welcome.
I think you will love it. It is cap form, not a tablet. Follow the directions and hang on to your seat and take a log book for new PR's.

I added some more supplements.

Last edited by Rich Knapp; 06-23-2010 at 10:30 PM.
Old 08-30-2010, 12:20 AM   #8
Rich Knapp
Wheelchair Pro
Max Brawn

Default AAEFX Test Charge review

I was lucky to get a 1 month sample of AAEFX Test Charge. All I can say is this stuff is the real deal. My work outs are more intense. I stayed on the same diet plan and put on 7 lbs with my body fats not even going up 1% during the month I was taking it. My PR's went up greatly.

They are releasing the Test Charge around the end of Sep. 2010. This is a kit of a liquid and tablet and drug free.
Old 08-30-2010, 04:25 PM   #9
tank316
Brawn
Points: 3,462, Level: 36 Points: 3,462, Level: 36 Points: 3,462, Level: 36

tank316 has made some very good poststank316 has made some very good poststank316 has made some very good poststank316 has made some very good poststank316 has made some very good poststank316 has made some very good poststank316 has made some very good poststank316 has made some very good poststank316 has made some very good poststank316 has made some very good poststank316 has made some very good posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich Knapp View Post
I was lucky to get a 1 month sample of AAEFX Test Charge. All I can say is this stuff is the real deal. My work outs are more intense. I stayed on the same diet plan and put on 7 lbs with my body fats not even going up 1% during the month I was taking it. My PR's went up greatly.

They are releasing the Test Charge around the end of Sep. 2010. This is a kit of a liquid and tablet and drug free.
I too have been testing TEST CHARGE...AMAZING. First off, the endurance levels went through the roof. Its not like a caffeine or ephedrine rush, more of a state of euphoria.
And I know that there ARE not any stims in this.
tank316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 04:20 PM   #10
Rich Knapp
Wheelchair Pro
Max Brawn

I just got some more info on Test Charge.

1.Yes it is 100% Natural.
2.Comes from a bush no one else uses.
3.FDA approved as natural and safe.
4.Proved it can raise test levels up 500.
5.Meets ALL natural Fed. Band Substance list as being clean and drug free.
6. Patent pending