Muscle and Brawn Forums

Go Back   Muscle and Brawn Forums > Supplements, Nutrition & Diet > Nutrition, Diet and Supplements > Supplement Reviews
Mark Forums Read
Register Articles Members List Search Today's Posts

Notices

Supplement Reviews Read and post reviews for popular bodybuilding supplements

Old 03-14-2016, 10:46 AM   #1
ncoatney
Uber Brawn

Training Exp: Less than a year
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Bench Press
Fav Supp: C4
ncoatney is a lifting beastncoatney is a lifting beastncoatney is a lifting beastncoatney is a lifting beastncoatney is a lifting beastncoatney is a lifting beastncoatney is a lifting beastncoatney is a lifting beastncoatney is a lifting beastncoatney is a lifting beastncoatney is a lifting beast
Default Controlled Labs Orange Triad Multipowder+Greens

Quality: 9
Mixability: 9
Taste:4
Overall: 8

This is a great multivitamin. I'd been using the Orange Triad pills as my multi for a couple of years, but the powder includes the greens as well. While this isn't as economical as the pill version, I feel the added benefits are worth it.

The only problem is that this by itself with water tastes like bad motrin. ITs a very tart orange flavor and I don't particularly care for it.

Having said that, if you stack it with a chocolate flavored whey protein in a protein shake, it tastes like those orange chocolates you get at Christmas time which I've always really liked.

The energy I get and focus during the day when on this is awesome. Great multivitamin.
ncoatney is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links