Muscle and Brawn Forums

Go Back   Muscle and Brawn Forums > Supplements, Nutrition & Diet > Nutrition, Diet and Supplements > Supplement Reviews
Mark Forums Read
Register Articles Members List Search Today's Posts

Notices

Supplement Reviews Read and post reviews for popular bodybuilding supplements

Old 07-21-2015, 02:35 PM   #1
robsorangegym
Hillbilly Lifter
New Brawn

Training Exp: on and off my entire life
Training Type: Get In Shape
Fav Exercise: Squats
Fav Supp: Huge Gainer
robsorangegym is a consistent contributorrobsorangegym is a consistent contributorrobsorangegym is a consistent contributorrobsorangegym is a consistent contributorrobsorangegym is a consistent contributorrobsorangegym is a consistent contributorrobsorangegym is a consistent contributorrobsorangegym is a consistent contributorrobsorangegym is a consistent contributorrobsorangegym is a consistent contributorrobsorangegym is a consistent contributor
Default Rob's take on Huge Gainer by M&B

I was happy to buy two tubs of Muscle & Brawn's Huge Gainer to try. I am currently in a cutting program but the calories & macros fit right into my current nutritional program.

Calories: 470
Fat: 9g (3g saturated)
Carbohydrates: 75g
Protein: 25g

Those numbers are easy for me to fit into my diet and I'll be using Huge Gainer for quick nutrients after my workouts. Chocolate flavor is my first choice for protein powders and mass gainers and I'm glad chocolate was the flavor M & B chose to begin with!

I have almost finished both tubs and I love the shakes, which I drank about 20 minutes after finishing today's workout. The powder is extremely fine and mixes easily in my shaker cup. The chocolate flavor has a creamy taste that is delicious, just like a milk chocolate shake. I mixed three scoops with 18oz of water as suggested and it was a perfect consistency that was neither too thick nor watery. Steve Shaw and Muscle & Brawn did a great job with flavor and consistency.

Here is the description Muscle & Brawn has in their product description:

Whey Protein ONLY: The HIGHEST QUALITY protein you can buy with the highest biological value, naturally enriched with muscle-feeding Branch Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs) to feed your hungry Muscles.

The RIGHT amount of carbohydrate to fuel your growing body: Some so-called mass gainers have a 5 to 1 or even 6 to 1 (or MORE!) ratio of carbs to protein. The only reason for this is to reduce cost by adding in an excessive amount of carbohydrates. In turn, you make less gains! We would never sacrifice your gains, so Huge Gainer contains an optimal 3 to 1 ratio of carbs to protein.

Essential Fat: Fats provide the body with the hormonal support it needs to maintain healthy hormonal balance. Without this proper balance, and without the right amount of fat in your diet, you could be sabotaging your gains! Huge Gainer contains an adequate serving of fat to ensure you are in the GAIN ZONE!

To top it all off: Huge Gainer is the Best in Class in taste, mix-ability and goes down easy so you can eat MORE food! Eat to grow, and make HUGE GAINER a daily part of your MASS PLAN!

I have used this product for both bulking and cutting goals, feel free to ask say questions and I'll do my best to answer them.
I'll add some pictures once I have reached enough posts to do so.
robsorangegym is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-22-2015, 05:53 PM   #2
ncoatney
Brawn

Training Exp: Less than a year
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Bench Press
Fav Supp: C4
ncoatney is a lifting beastncoatney is a lifting beastncoatney is a lifting beastncoatney is a lifting beastncoatney is a lifting beastncoatney is a lifting beastncoatney is a lifting beastncoatney is a lifting beastncoatney is a lifting beastncoatney is a lifting beastncoatney is a lifting beast

Rob. How big are the tubs and how long did it take you to go through them?
ncoatney is offline   Reply With Quote