Muscle and Brawn Forums

Muscle and Brawn Forums (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/index.php)
-   Supplement Logs (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   Rip gets his pre-workout fix with AMS Pump Fix (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6547)

rippednmichigan 06-14-2011 06:44 PM

Rip gets his pre-workout fix with AMS Pump Fix

1 Attachment(s)
First and foremost thanks to Righthook and AMS for putting this opportunity up and choosing me to give it a try. For those that don't know about AMS's new pre-workout flavor Orange Pump Fix here's a little bit about it:

Pump Fixx™ provides a trifecta of ingredients, targeting three precise pathways: 1) Ignite your workout, both physically and mentally to provide the energy needed to maximize neurological and physiological performance. 2) Ramp up nitric oxide pathways to help maximize blood flow, mega monster pumps and 3) Extend training time and intensity .

Well I started Monday but have been a little short on time. I started back with the P/RR/S program on Monday as well. So I got my Pump Fix Saturday, opened the box and thought DAMN!! this is a tiny jug:eek: and started to think how long this would last me, we will see. Monday I took one scoop for chest and bicepts and first thing I noticed when opening the mini jug is the smell. It was like orange Gatorade. I read the directions and it said not to shake in a mixer due to the carbonation in Pump Fix, WHAT carbonation? So I mix up one scoop, mix flawlessly. Smooth, no particles and no foaming. Down the hatch it went :scull: I gotta say it was very appetizing, tasted like orange crush kinda. Pump in my chest and arms was crazy, energy was ever lasting and best of all no crash.

Today was power leg day, rest at 3 minutes and sets were 6 reps. I decided since it was leg day and I went to an actual gym to use certain equipment I don't have and it's been years since I've actually lifted at a gym rather than home. KILLED it today, I took one and a half scoops (figuring I would need all the help I needed). I had some good music and crazy intensity. Legs were friggin swole like crazy and I had a hard time walking up and down the steps. I'm def going to be sore tomorrow.

Off day tomorrow, maybe some ab's and cardio. We will see, but no Pump Fix for that. I'll be back Thursday:thumbs_up:

Anything you guys want to know that I might leave out give me a shout.

rippednmichigan 06-14-2011 06:53 PM

rippednmichigan 06-14-2011 06:56 PM

BigFiveFive 06-14-2011 07:18 PM

Glad you like it brother! I myself topped off the last of my Fruit Punch flavor PF this morning on AM Cardio. So for my afternoon lifting session I got to crack into the new goodies. The orange is indeed awesome! Yet again, glad you like it!

dmaipa 06-14-2011 07:22 PM

cool..but rip, out of all the exercises for leg day, you give us a leg press? haha c'mon man! just busting your chops man..good work, looks like a solid gym

rippednmichigan 06-14-2011 07:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dmaipa (Post 144876)
cool..but rip, out of all the exercises for leg day, you give us a leg press? haha c'mon man! just busting your chops man..good work, looks like a solid gym

I hear ya, my main reason was for going was to hit the press but they didn't have a free weight one :mad: Not sure of the weight but it was heavy. There was kind of a few people there and I felt funny setting up my phone to video. Best thing about it was they let me in for free today :rockon:

rippednmichigan 06-15-2011 03:58 PM

Ab circuit slow, controled and weighted 20 minutes then 20 minutes HIIT.

rippednmichigan 06-16-2011 06:24 PM

6/16/2011

I don't know what happened today, weights were good but I was just there. I wasn't like fully in if you know what I mean? Not so much a pump today like I usually get in my back. I had a lot on my mind today so I'm betting that just over road everything else today. The taste is so damn good, I could sip this stuff all day. Orange pop in the summer time is the best:rockon: I took one and a half scoops today. Not sure how long this will last as it's one scoop=45 servings so I'm guessing at least 3 weeks.

Week 1 Power P/RR/S
Wide Grip Chins 2 WU
BWx6,6
25x4

Under Grip Rows
135x6
145x6
155x6

Close Grip Seated Rows
140x6
150x6
160x6

DB Rows
75x6,6

Partial Deads
225x6
235x6
240x6
245x6

Definitely gotta bump the weights up next week.:mh:

BigFiveFive 06-16-2011 06:28 PM

Ahh it happens brother, not the best of days for myself as well. Keep pushing though!

rippednmichigan 06-16-2011 07:38 PM