Muscle and Brawn Forums

Go Back   Muscle and Brawn Forums > Supplements, Nutrition & Diet > Nutrition, Diet and Supplements > Supplement Logs
Mark Forums Read
Register Articles Members List Search Today's Posts

Notices

Supplement Logs Roll your supplement logs here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-14-2011, 06:44 PM   #1
rippednmichigan
Social Media Manager/REP
Max Brawn
Points: 22,927, Level: 93 Points: 22,927, Level: 93 Points: 22,927, Level: 93
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%

Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Supp: EFX K-Otic Orange Ambush
rippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beast
Default Rip gets his pre-workout fix with AMS Pump Fix

First and foremost thanks to Righthook and AMS for putting this opportunity up and choosing me to give it a try. For those that don't know about AMS's new pre-workout flavor Orange Pump Fix here's a little bit about it:

Pump Fixx™ provides a trifecta of ingredients, targeting three precise pathways: 1) Ignite your workout, both physically and mentally to provide the energy needed to maximize neurological and physiological performance. 2) Ramp up nitric oxide pathways to help maximize blood flow, mega monster pumps and 3) Extend training time and intensity .

Well I started Monday but have been a little short on time. I started back with the P/RR/S program on Monday as well. So I got my Pump Fix Saturday, opened the box and thought DAMN!! this is a tiny jug and started to think how long this would last me, we will see. Monday I took one scoop for chest and bicepts and first thing I noticed when opening the mini jug is the smell. It was like orange Gatorade. I read the directions and it said not to shake in a mixer due to the carbonation in Pump Fix, WHAT carbonation? So I mix up one scoop, mix flawlessly. Smooth, no particles and no foaming. Down the hatch it went :scull: I gotta say it was very appetizing, tasted like orange crush kinda. Pump in my chest and arms was crazy, energy was ever lasting and best of all no crash.

Today was power leg day, rest at 3 minutes and sets were 6 reps. I decided since it was leg day and I went to an actual gym to use certain equipment I don't have and it's been years since I've actually lifted at a gym rather than home. KILLED it today, I took one and a half scoops (figuring I would need all the help I needed). I had some good music and crazy intensity. Legs were friggin swole like crazy and I had a hard time walking up and down the steps. I'm def going to be sore tomorrow.

Off day tomorrow, maybe some ab's and cardio. We will see, but no Pump Fix for that. I'll be back Thursday:thumbs_up:

Anything you guys want to know that I might leave out give me a shout.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	www.muscleandstrength.com 2011-6-14 19-18-30.png
Views:	101
Size:	11.6 KB
ID:	2992  
User owns 3x $30 I\'ll Pump You Up cash User owns 1x $20 I\'ll Pump You Up cash

Pure-Potent-Drug Free

http://allamericanefx.com/

Certified Personal Trainer
Training and Nutrition at
www.flexfitnessandnutrition.com