Muscle and Brawn Forums

Muscle and Brawn Forums (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forums/index.php)
-   Supplement Logs (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   Gaspers AMS Triangle Stack Review. (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6493)

gaspers04 06-07-2011 03:04 PM

Gaspers AMS Triangle Stack Review.

Week one I will review AMS's new Pump Fixx Orange pre-workout supplement. Then after that I will be reviewing the Triangle Stack (Pump Fixx, Body Mortar and Hypertrop-X).

Today I received my stack from AMS. Anxious to get training I mixed two scoops of Pump Fixx in approximately 8oz of water. Be sure to "swish" it around and not to put a lid on and shake, it has a tendency to explode everywhere. I mixed the PF and drank it quick, to my pleasure the taste was awesome. It had orange creamsicle taste to it. Within 10-15 minutes it was kicking in. I began to experience the pins and needles tingling sensation that I love. I felt energetic and extremely focused and ready to smash the Iron. The training session lasted about 2 hours, I felt in control with absolutely no jitters or crash often associated with pre-workout stim products. My first impression of AMS's Pump Fixx Orange was an enjoyable, positive experience. I'm approximately 2 hours post workout and I have experienced zero negative effects, I feel pretty good and ready to move on to my yard work in triple digit heat.

The Freaks Triangle Stack! | Advanced Muscle Science

gaspers04 06-08-2011 10:21 AM

Wednesday June 8, 2011 ~Scheduled off day.

Right Hook 06-08-2011 10:54 AM

Nice! In for the ride.

rippednmichigan 06-08-2011 11:20 AM

Sounds good G, I got this on the way too. Looking forward to compairing notes.

gaspers04 06-13-2011 05:42 AM

Great stuff Ripper. First Pump Fixx took a second to get used to taste wise. This stuff is f'ing awesome, taste, mental focus, energy, everything! I love it!

Carl1174 06-13-2011 06:05 AM

Sounds good G.

Have you used the PF since, and does it still only take 10-15 mins to work ?

Carl.

rippednmichigan 06-13-2011 07:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gaspers04 (Post 144398)
Great stuff Ripper. First Pump Fixx took a second to get used to taste wise. This stuff is f'ing awesome, taste, mental focus, energy, everything! I love it!

Cool, how's the pumps? I start mine today.

BigFiveFive 06-13-2011 07:42 AM

No going wrong with Pump Fixx + Hypertrop-X, and the BM to boot! Glad you like it Big G, I'm envious however, I'm making myself wait til my Fruit Punch flavor PF is gone before cracking into the Orange, I know its gunna be great!

Carl1174 06-13-2011 08:01 AM

I have gotta say AMS flavours are excellent. I use the Blue Ras' BM and it is awesome, Ive recommened it to a few and everyone agrees :)

Carl.

Right Hook 06-13-2011 09:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carl1174 (Post 144431)
I have gotta say AMS flavours are excellent. I use the Blue Ras' BM and it is awesome, Ive recommened it to a few and everyone agrees :)

Carl.

Blue raz is my favorite as well.