Muscle and Brawn Forums

Go Back   Muscle and Brawn Forums > Supplements, Nutrition & Diet > Nutrition, Diet and Supplements > Supplement Logs
Mark Forums Read
Register Articles Members List Search Today's Posts

Notices

Supplement Logs Roll your supplement logs here.

Old 06-01-2011, 06:23 PM   #1
rippednmichigan
Social Media Manager/REP
Max Brawn
Points: 22,927, Level: 93 Points: 22,927, Level: 93 Points: 22,927, Level: 93
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%

Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Supp: EFX K-Otic Orange Ambush
rippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beast
Default ripps review of the Betancourt Nutrition Bullstack

So I was waiting so patiently for my 5 day supply of Betancourt Nutrition's Bullstack to arrive and when I received it today, there was a 7 day supply!! Yup 7 packs each of Bullrush and Bullnox. Thanks alot BB2k and Tater!

First the Bullnox was extremely smooth, not chalky, oh so tasty and smelled fruity Mixed it up with around 7oz water and down the hatch it went. Did I mention how smooth this stuff was? Within 15-20 minutes I was ready to rock it. I got a good pump in my legs today as I worked ma wheels. Great focus and energy, not so much of a tingle that I usually get from products with BA in it.

Second was the Bullrush, Betancourt Nutrition's bcaa concoction. Mixed very well with the same look, smell and taste as the Bullnox. Only thing is it's a tiny bit chalky. Not much and easy to get past. I took this intra workout as I do with my bcaa's .

Tomorrow is off day so I'll be back in here Friday to post up more thoughts on this stack. Thanks again to the reps and Betancourt Nutrition for giving me this op to try this out!
User owns 3x $30 I\'ll Pump You Up cash User owns 1x $20 I\'ll Pump You Up cash

Pure-Potent-Drug Free

http://allamericanefx.com/

Certified Personal Trainer
Training and Nutrition at
www.flexfitnessandnutrition.com

"Take control and push your limits!"
rippednmichigan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-01-2011, 06:37 PM   #2
rippednmichigan
Social Media Manager/REP
Max Brawn

rippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beast

BULLNOX

BULLRUSH

Pure-Potent-Drug Free

Old 06-01-2011, 07:06 PM   #3
BB2K
HULK SMASH
New Brawn
Points: 2,035, Level: 27 Points: 2,035, Level: 27 Points: 2,035, Level: 27
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%

Training Exp: 10+
Fav Exercise: all shoulder movements
Fav Supp: CON-CRETE
BB2K has made some good postsBB2K has made some good postsBB2K has made some good postsBB2K has made some good postsBB2K has made some good postsBB2K has made some good postsBB2K has made some good postsBB2K has made some good postsBB2K has made some good postsBB2K has made some good posts

Ok homie! Time to get SWOLE!
Old 06-05-2011, 06:04 PM   #4
rippednmichigan
Social Media Manager/REP
Max Brawn

Sorry for the delay but with the awesome weather I've been soaking up the sun and fun with the family.

Thursday was an off day and all went well, some slight DOMS in the wheels from my leg workout the day before. I usually don't get much DOMS since I take in a mass amount of BCAA's (which I feel really help with the muscle soreness). To be fair to this review I stopped taking all other BCAA products (besides my whey of course) and I think I was feeling it Thursday and Friday.

The fruity taste of BullRush is awesome and mixes so so but this is expected from BCAA's as we all know they dont mix very well. It is a bit chalky but nothing that has turned me off from this product yet.

Again the fruity taste of the BullNox is Fa-nominal!! I get a good bit of energy that last me just about an hour, long enough to kill my workout and go. No crash and no jitters :thumbs_up: BullNox mixes even better than BullRush with little to no foaming. Goes down smooth :scull: Now this product says "Testosterone Igniter" but whether or not it boosts Test in any way will more than likely not be seen by me as I will only be using this for 7 days. I can say that I do feel pretty focused and determined to kill the weights. Fridays workout on the other hand sucked, I was focused and never got discouraged through out the whole workout though. I kept my eye on the prize and did what I could do. Weights just felt extremely heavy, seems I wasn't lifting what I knew I was capable of lifting NOW Saturday was back day and I destroyed it on this day! Felt good man! (insert some silly ass jpeg here) So looking forward to tomorrows workout and getting things done!

Pure-Potent-Drug Free

Old 06-05-2011, 06:07 PM   #5
rippednmichigan
Social Media Manager/REP
Max Brawn

Pic from Saturdays back workout:

Pure-Potent-Drug Free

Old 06-05-2011, 07:17 PM   #6
Mr.Silverback
Max Brawn
Points: 13,065, Level: 74 Points: 13,065, Level: 74 Points: 13,065, Level: 74
Activity: 7% Activity: 7% Activity: 7%

Training Exp: 15+
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Squat, Bench, Dead
Fav Supp: Chicken, Beef, water
Mr.Silverback is a master memberMr.Silverback is a master memberMr.Silverback is a master memberMr.Silverback is a master memberMr.Silverback is a master memberMr.Silverback is a master memberMr.Silverback is a master memberMr.Silverback is a master memberMr.Silverback is a master memberMr.Silverback is a master memberMr.Silverback is a master member

I was curious about this stack and being that I am sensitive to many suoplements I think it is good to give an honest opinion about the stack. Plus your back looks sick! Really bro you got some serious definitiong going on here!
CHECK OUT MY 1ST EBOOK
http://www.stronglife610.org
Mr.Silverback is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 05:01 PM   #7
rippednmichigan
Social Media Manager/REP
Max Brawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Silverback View Post
I was curious about this stack and being that I am sensitive to many suoplements I think it is good to give an honest opinion about the stack. Plus your back looks sick! Really bro you got some serious definitiong going on here!
haha thanks bro, I always try to be as honest as possible when logging something. No one wants to buy something that is just complete crap, if it sucks (to me IMO) I will tell you and you guys can decide for yourself what you think.

Pure-Potent-Drug Free

Old 06-06-2011, 05:16 PM   #8
rippednmichigan
Social Media Manager/REP
Max Brawn

6/6/2011

Today started out great, woke up well rested and ready to go. Got in some early morning cardio to get my day started. About an hour before leaving work I started to get a bad headache and thought for sure my workout was going to be put on hold till tomorrow. I took a couple aspirin and ate my preworkout meal around 2pm. On the way I home kept telling myself I was going to go out and just do what I could ( I hate getting behind, it throws the whole week off) Got home and took some BullNox and started to do work. I could not believe that as I started lifting my headache seemed to go away and I ended up having the best shoulder workout ever! Pumped like crazy, mad energy, super focus and was just in the zone to F shiz up! So far so good and looking forward to tomorrow!

4:30 am 25 minutes moderate fasted cardio

Standing Dumbbell Shoulder Press
40x10x2

35x15x2

25x20

Standing Cable Side Raise
30x10x2

25x15x2

20x20

Standing Dumbbell Upright Row
40x10x2

35x15x2

30x16

Standing Bentover Rear Delt Raise
35x10x2

25x15x2

20x20

Standing Barbell Shrugs
225x10x2

Standing Barbell Shrugs
185x15x2

Standing Barbell Shrugs
135x20

Crunch With Dumbbell
+35x20x2

Crunch With Dumbbell
+25x30

Leg Lifts on Ground
20x2

Leg Lifts on Ground
30x1

20 minutes HIIT on treadmill

Pure-Potent-Drug Free

Old 06-06-2011, 06:17 PM   #9
BB2K
HULK SMASH
New Brawn
Points: 2,035, Level: 27 Points: 2,035, Level: 27 Points: 2,035, Level: 27
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%

Training Exp: 10+
Fav Exercise: all shoulder movements
Fav Supp: CON-CRETE
BB2K has made some good postsBB2K has made some good postsBB2K has made some good postsBB2K has made some good postsBB2K has made some good postsBB2K has made some good postsBB2K has made some good postsBB2K has made some good postsBB2K has made some good postsBB2K has made some good posts

youre a total stud! awesome workout and the pics are insane bro. you look great!
Old 06-07-2011, 01:27 PM   #10
therealmarcogalindo
therealmgalindo
Brawn
Points: 615, Level: 12 Points: 615, Level: 12 Points: 615, Level: 12
Activity: 4% Activity: 4% Activity: 4%

Training Exp: 3 years
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: DEADLIFT.
Fav Supp: Protein.
therealmarcogalindo has made some very good poststherealmarcogalindo has made some very good poststherealmarcogalindo has made some very good poststherealmarcogalindo has made some very good poststherealmarcogalindo has made some very good poststherealmarcogalindo has made some very good poststherealmarcogalindo has made some very good poststherealmarcogalindo has made some very good poststherealmarcogalindo has made some very good poststherealmarcogalindo has made some very good poststherealmarcogalindo has made some very good posts

Good workout man.
When i have a headahce & decide to still workout anyway I love it when the headahce magically goes away once i start the workout, its a great feeling.
therealmarcogalindo is offline   Reply With Quote