Muscle and Brawn Forums

Go Back   Muscle and Brawn Forums > Supplements, Nutrition & Diet > Nutrition, Diet and Supplements > Supplement Logs
Mark Forums Read
Register Articles Members List Search Today's Posts

Notices

Supplement Logs Roll your supplement logs here.

Old 04-07-2011, 03:54 PM   #1
SOLJA22
Points: 64, Level: 1 Points: 64, Level: 1 Points: 64, Level: 1
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%

SOLJA22 is off to a bad start
Default Anabolic Addiction Phenom-v1 & T-alpha stack (lets get my fix)

Hi there fellow members im here to post up my log day by day for:
Anabolic Addictions T-alpha & phenom- v1 stack

my reason for this stack is during the past i did a sponserd log for Anabolic Addictions T alpha becouse i made fantastic gains and enjoyed it so much i simply had to order another bottle. as i was ordering my next bottle i seen a new product called phenom v1and becouse i liked the look of the name i thought ill do a bit of reading online. i have seen some really good reveiws on this product so i thought why not do a stack and log it

not only will logging this cycle keep me focused but it will give you guys a soild review on phenom v1 & T alpha working together i have seen other pepole that get picked for sponserd logs and they never intend on writting a log at all

well i can also tell you this is not going to happen with me also this is not a sponserd log so this goes to show there are pepole out there. pepole like me that will log products so others can see how they work and see the results before they buy them

i recived my bottles today in the post and they came really fast & well packed this i am really happy with so theres an A+ on that lol

i will be starting my cycle and log on monday morning i will post up everyday after my workout to let everyone now how things are going if anyone would like to follow along to see how things go then feel free to do so

T-alpha phenom v1 lets get my fix

Anabolic Addiction T-Alpha Product Guide

T-Alpha could provide a serious boost to those who need it!
Each capsule contains a unique and powerful complex of herbs formulated to help support stamina, endurance and growth through a variety of mechanisms.* These herbs include Epimedium Sagittatum, Maca, Macuna Pruriens (L-Dopa), Polypodium Vulgare, Tongkat Ali, Saw Palmetto, Muira Puama, L-Arginine HCL; Panax Ginseng can help support better performance.

* T-Alpha Benefits:
* Promotes Testosterone
* Supports Strength
* Supports Stamina
* Promotes Focus
* Energy Support
* Encourages Blood Flow

Epimedium Sagittatum: is a traditional botanical medicine used in China and Japan. This herb (which also goes by the names Yin Yang Huo, Inyokaku, and Herbal Epimedii) has a history of traditional use for supporting kidneys, joints, liver, back and knees.* Epimedium has been suggested to promote testosterone-like effects.*
Research has suggested that Epimedium may help support optimal testosterone levels.* This certainly appears to be the herb's mechanism of action, although Epimedium may have more than one. In addition, research has suggested that Epimedium has anti-fatigue effects and helps prevent adrenal exhaustion.* Extra cardio and stamina!*

Maca Extract: Is a botanical from Peru which has been used successfully by native Peruvians as an adaptogen to support energy levels (as well as for a variety of other purposes) since before the time of the Incas.*

Macuna Extract: Macuna extract, commonly known as velvet bean, has been used by Ayurvedic practitioners for centuries. It has also been used in formulations to promote mental alertness. Among other natural phytochemicals, Macuna also contains L-Dopa (l-dihydroxyphenylalanine). It may be the L-Dopa content that provides much of Macuna's benefits.

Polypodium Vulgare: Polypodium vulgare is a fern that contains a group of substances called ecdysteroids-a major component of which is 20-hydroxyecdysone. Ecdysteroids are chemically similar to a molting hormone isolated from insects. Animal research, however, has suggested that ecdysteroids don't just have benefits for insects. For example, ecdysteroids were found to stimulate protein synthesis in mice by increasing the activity of polyribosomes. Polyribosomes are the cellular compartments where actual protein synthesis takes place. Additional research with mice has suggested that ecdysteroids do have "androgen-like and anabolic action."

T-AlpHa's combination of Epimedium Sagittatum, Maca, Macuna Pruriens (L-Dopa) , Polypodium Vulgare, Tongkat Ali, Saw Palmetto, Muira Puama, L-Arginine HCL, Panax Ginseng may promote and help support endurance, stamina and growth through the mechanisms previously discussed. It's an all-natural stimulant that can support a more robust life.

Phenom V1 Product Details

Kill Appetite & Cravings - Increase Your Protein Synthesis!
PhenomV1 has ingredients in our proprietary blend that will extinguish your cravings for those succulent sweets, increase your protein synthesis allowing you to drop fat and preserve muscle tissue, not to mention give you a little dose of cheer, with a little bit of mood enhancers.

Many stims out on the market claim to be fat loss supplements, but really have no fat-loss promoting ingredients. Some are just mega-doses of caffeine that make you shake, become jittery, and feel horrific the rest of the day. PhenomV1 was not formulated to do that. It actually has ingredients in our proprietary blend that will extinguish your cravings for those succulent sweets, increase your protein synthesis allowing you to drop fat and preserve muscle tissue, not to mention give you a little dose of cheer, with a little bit of mood enhancers.

What Phenom V1 will do is rev up your metabolic rate, allowing the thermogenic properties of the formula to burn more calories than normal. With an energy blend that is sure to keep you going for hours with no crash, a quenched appetite for destruction, you are sure to drop those unwanted pounds and set your fat on fire!

Cha de Bugre - Many may have heard of Cha de Bugre, but never truly understood all the benefits that this wonderful ingredient has to offer to the human body. We've added Cha de Bugre to PhenomV1 for the following reasons: Appetite Suppressant, Diuretic, Stimulant. As you can see, Cha de Bugre is a well-rounded ingredient! It just had to be added to Phenom V1!

Banaba - Acting as a glucose transporter, Banaba helps the body utilize glucose in a productive manner. By doing this, Banaba has tighter control over the blood sugar and insulin levels within our body allowing it to be used to promote weight loss. This can all be done by very little alterations to our current diets. For many people, fluctuations in blood sugar can relate to appetite and various cravings such as breads and sweets. This can be controlled with Banaba through appetite and sugar control.

L-Theanine - Why L-Theanine in PhenomV1? The following are just a few of the benefits: In addition to relaxation, research suggests that L-Theanine may also assist in the following: heightening mental acuity, promoting concentration, supporting the immune system, and a healthy way to increase brain dopamine.

Glucomannan - Research has found that the use of Glucomannan will give you that sense of fullness due to its water-binding effects. As it creates a thick gel, glucomannan delays the release of sugar into the bloodstream. As a result, this helps lower levels of insulin and blood sugar allowing for our body to utilize all the natural resources. Because of these added benefits, glucomannan can also assist with improving blood-lipid profiles

Some of the other ingredients include: Hoodia Gordonii, Green Tea Extract .... and MANY MORE!!!

PhenomV1 - Get Your Fix!
SOLJA22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-07-2011, 06:39 PM   #2
rippednmichigan
Social Media Manager/REP
Max Brawn
Points: 22,927, Level: 93 Points: 22,927, Level: 93 Points: 22,927, Level: 93
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%

Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Supp: EFX K-Otic Orange Ambush
rippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beast

WOW strong first post but a damn good one lol. It's nice to hear good things about our line up and it's really nice to see someone log something they paid for because they have tried the brand in the past and liked it. By the way WELCOME!
User owns 3x $30 I\'ll Pump You Up cash User owns 1x $20 I\'ll Pump You Up cash

Pure-Potent-Drug Free

http://allamericanefx.com/

Certified Personal Trainer
Training and Nutrition at
www.flexfitnessandnutrition.com

"Take control and push your limits!"
rippednmichigan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 03:09 AM   #3
SOLJA22

Thanks ripped i really cant wait until monday this log should be a dam good 1 so i hope some pepole get locked in and follow along

i am logging this cycle on 3 websites the websites are

leanbulk.com
muscleandbrawn.com
muscleandstrength.com

i will post up as much info i can give. my diet isnt exacly spot on but i watch what i eat so theres a start lol

thanks agein ripped
Old 04-08-2011, 04:12 AM   #4
rippednmichigan
Social Media Manager/REP
Max Brawn
Points: 22,927, Level: 93 Points: 22,927, Level: 93 Points: 22,927, Level: 93
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%

Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Supp: EFX K-Otic Orange Ambush
rippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beast

I thought your name sounded familiar, your a regular on LB right? I haven't been there in ages, just so busy these days.
User owns 3x $30 I\'ll Pump You Up cash User owns 1x $20 I\'ll Pump You Up cash

Pure-Potent-Drug Free

http://allamericanefx.com/

Certified Personal Trainer
Training and Nutrition at
www.flexfitnessandnutrition.com

"Take control and push your limits!"
rippednmichigan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 05:22 AM   #5
nighttrain
Max Brawn
Points: 10,795, Level: 68 Points: 10,795, Level: 68 Points: 10,795, Level: 68
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Training Exp: 20+
nighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beast

welcome to MAB Solja... its been awhile since i have talked to you... glad to see you are gona do a log over here.. i think you will ike the atmosphere here... welcome aboard and thanks for doing the log of some of our great products..... NT
Old 04-08-2011, 09:37 AM   #6
bb12
Hulk!
Max Brawn
Points: 7,232, Level: 56 Points: 7,232, Level: 56 Points: 7,232, Level: 56
Activity: 5% Activity: 5% Activity: 5%

bb12 is a dedicated contributorbb12 is a dedicated contributorbb12 is a dedicated contributorbb12 is a dedicated contributorbb12 is a dedicated contributorbb12 is a dedicated contributorbb12 is a dedicated contributorbb12 is a dedicated contributorbb12 is a dedicated contributorbb12 is a dedicated contributorbb12 is a dedicated contributor

I'm in for this and don't believe I've ever seen this combo.

Very nice!
bb12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2011, 05:54 AM   #7
SOLJA22

Day :1

Welcome to the start of my log of Anabolic addictions T alpha & Phenom v1

after reading the labels on the bottles i am going to be doing this as follows

T ALPHA - 2caps am upon waking
Phenom- v1 - 1cap am upon waking and 1 cap pm (mid afternoon)

then work out 1 hour after dose is taken

I took 2 caps of T alpha upon waking and 1 cap of phenom v1
considering i didnt sleep to well last night and i was waking up alot i woke up feeling drained and worn out.
i still took my dose as planned and after about 35 mins i felt wide awake which is suprising because im not a morning person at all and it takes me ages to wake up fully
anyway about an hour after taking my dose i got stuck in and got myself ready for training
heres how things went

Chest :

Dumbell incline press 3 sets 17 kg x 2 reps 15/12/12
barbell incline bench press 3 sets 35 kg (wide grip) 15/15/12
dumbell decline press 3 sets 17kg x2 15/12/10
resistant band flys (150lbs resistants) 3 sets 10/10/10

Triceps

close grip incline bench press 25kg 3 sets 10/10/8
tricep press down 4 sets 20kg 15/15/10/10
tricep dips 4 sets 20/ 20/ 20/ 20

i had a fair bit of energy during the workout but stamina could have been better this is only day 1 so lets give it time and see how we roll on normally after a workout i feel dead and cant really move today i still feel wide awake and full of energy good stuff so far cant wait to see what this stack has to offer me. im a real stim head and love drinking coffee and energy drinks to get the energy i have now id have to drink god nows how many energy drinks lol iv had no shakes or jitters so far so good
its good clean energy the overall feeling is very positive

see you all agein in the morning
Old 04-12-2011, 04:43 AM   #8
SOLJA22

Talking

Day 2:

Today i took 2 caps of T alpha unpon waking with 1 cap of phenom v1 both with water the same happened agein after 30 - 35 mins after the dose i felt very alert and wide awake this lasts all day and i can defo tell that todays workout had alot more stamina then the previous workout i have never sweated so much before it was pouring off me lol but it was a amazing feeling i normaly struggle with cardio but today i was flying throu sets with minium rest

heres how things went

dumbell sqaut 3 sets 20 20 20
lunge crossover 3 sets 10 10 10
bentover band extenstions 60lbs bands 3sets 20 20 20
planks 1min each set 3 sets in total
1 arm clean and press 17kg 3 sets 10 8 8
opposite arm opposite leg raise 2 sets 15 10
spiderman push ups 3 sets 10 8 8
dumbell swing 3 sets 20 20 20
half burpee 3 sets 20 20 15

leg raises 3 sets 20 15 10
reverse crunch 3 sets 20 15 10
oblique crunch 3 sets 30 25 20
bicycles 2 sets 20 15
one arm cable cross crunch 60lbs resistance bands 2 sets 15 15

over all my workout was amazing and i really enjoyed it i am really sore today but im good with that becouse it means iv had a dam good workout lol roll on day 3 i hope you guys following me are liking what you read at the mo hit me up and let me now what you think
Old 04-13-2011, 05:18 PM   #9
SOLJA22

after only 3 days on this stack i am shocked at the benefits i am getting from it

before i say what effects I'm having i would like to say i woke up this morning thinking
(today ill give my back and biceps hell) and I'm a man of my word and believe me it hurts now but in a good way lol

i am sleeping better at night even with my girlfriends snoring lol which is amazing for me because i normally keep waking up 2 -3 times every night. also in the gym i have alot more stamina and endurance i find my self flying thou sets and even busting out an extra rep or 2 i also have more focus in and out the gym if i pick an excesses i focus on that until my set is done mark down what weight i was using and do it all over again.

i feel my strength and aggression have increased because today i was lifting more weight and even tho the last few reps hurt like hell because my upper body is really sore the aggression seen me thou it

now i no some of you will be thinking this is to good to be true trust me... ITS NOT
maybe i respond well to Talpha and phenom -v1

i would recommend trying this stack yourself and log the experience you have with it
i would be more then happy to follow

i have also noticed a few more black heads appearing on my face but i can deal with that its no problem also i am farting a hell of allot more lmao i haven't seen any changes in my body its self but mentally it truly is amazing
i still have this positive feeling all day and I'm very alert it feels like iv drank 10 energy drink and i love it

heres how my workout went down

Biceps
dumbell curls 3 sets 17 kg 12/10/10 reps per set
preacher curls 30kg 8 reps 20kg 12/12 reps
hammer curls 3 sets 17kg 10/10/10 reps
narrow grip barbell curls 3sets 15kg 13/12/12 reps
dumbell pull over 3 sets 20kg 12/12/10 reps
dumbell reverse curls 3 sets 10kg 10 /10/ 10 reps

Back
bent over rows 35kg 15/ 45kg /10/8 reps
one arm dumbell rows 25kg 10 10 10 reps
lat pull down 4 sets 40kg 10/10/10/10 reps
reverse lat pull 4 sets down 40kg 10/10/ 50kg 10/8 reps
low rows 40kg 4 sets 10/10/10/10reps
Old 04-17-2011, 04:38 AM   #10
SOLJA22

DAY 4:

today i had a day off i had good clean energy all day still feeling really good and positive and very focused for most of the day i am really worn out at nights now because I'm pushing myself so hard i have actually felt sick after doing my workout I'm not sure if i put that in the post above or not and the sweat keep pouring off me i feel really hot sometimes during the day 2 kind of like hot flushes

but all is well and going smoothly