Muscle and Brawn Forums

Go Back   Muscle and Brawn Forums > Supplements, Nutrition & Diet > Nutrition, Diet and Supplements > Supplement Logs
Mark Forums Read
Register Articles Members List Search Today's Posts

Notices

Supplement Logs Roll your supplement logs here.

Old 04-17-2011, 04:38 AM   #11
SOLJA22
Points: 64, Level: 1 Points: 64, Level: 1 Points: 64, Level: 1
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%

SOLJA22 is off to a bad start

Day 5:

sorry for the slow update i will keep on track with this from now on

any way i found with this stack that when i wake up in the morning in a good mood and take my dose I'm very focused and positive all day. i can get things done very easily without any stress i even start singing if i hear a good song on TV lol

but on the other hand if i wake up and take my dose in a bad mood i still get the focused feeling but with alot of aggression even the simplest things piss me off when I'm in that sort off mood i have been getting a few headaches during the day so maybe i can solve this by splitting the dose up i could do the T ALPHA in the morning and then wait for 1-2 hours then take phenom-v1 before i work out

what i think this must be is 1 of the supplements are enhancing my moods in the morning

so good mood in morning = positive day after dose
bad mood in morning = aggressive day

so theres to different way this could go but i enjoy both lol

here is how my workout went down

crunches 3 sets 30, 20, 13,
reverse crunch 3 sets 30,20,20
leg raises 3 sets 30,15,15
bicycle kicks 3 sets 30, 30, 30
8kg medicine ball pullover crunch 3 sets 20,20,10
oblique crunch 3 sets 20, 20, 15

line drills 3 sets 30 secs fast , 30 secs jump
lying band rows 150lbs resistant bands 3sets 15,15,13
SOLJA22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-17-2011, 04:39 AM   #12
SOLJA22

DAY 6

today is an off day for me

it would be nice to have 1 day of relaxing and playing the xbox 360 lol

i would like to thank everyone who is following me and i hope you continue to do so
Old 04-17-2011, 06:13 AM   #13
nighttrain
Max Brawn
Points: 10,795, Level: 68 Points: 10,795, Level: 68 Points: 10,795, Level: 68
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Training Exp: 20+
nighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beast

dude looks like everything is going good for you so far....

im glad that you are seeing results this fast into your cycle. im following along even if you dont see anything from me, im here, i just have a hard time getting on the pc and posting like i should.

keep killing it killer, i may have to get my hands on some phenom!!!

NT
Old 04-18-2011, 10:55 AM   #14
SOLJA22

DAY 7

today is probably 1 of the hardest days i have done i have had my son all day because all the kids are off school now. so i was carrying my son on my shoulders all round town after a long day out i have come back worn out and have tryed my best to blast out as meny reps and sets as i can

so today i have only manèged to do my chest so i will do triceps in the morning along with abs and circuit training i have got a thumping headache but i don't think this is from the stack it could be from being out in the sun all day and not drinking enough water (never mind the screaming kids running round lmao) if any of you guys following me have kids ull now what i mean lol

heres my chest workout for this afternoon its not much but better then nothing i also feel that my strength has gone up a fair bit on some exercises so were you see * this mark is were my strength has gone up

dumbell incline press 3 sets * (21kg) 10 , 8, 18kg ,10
barbell bench press 3 sets 45kg 10,8,8
dumbell decline press 3 sets * 18kg 10,10,8

150lbs resistant bands fly & press 60 reps 1 set

this exercises above i have made myself and it kills ur chest let me explain a bit more

i have taken my resistant bands and strapped them to my bench now 1st you do 10 flys and 10 presses on incline then drop down to middle do 10 flys and 10 presses again

now instead of dropping to decline stay at middle or go back to incline and at the top of each fly & press you twist ur palms inwards and squeeze ur chest do this for the full 60 reps with very little rest

i will get to bed nice and early tonight so i can get a solid workout done in the morning