Muscle and Brawn Forums

Muscle and Brawn Forums (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/index.php)
-   Supplement Logs (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   EFX: K-OTIC state of mind - DMAIPA (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4804)

dmaipa 11-29-2010 07:47 PM

EFX: K-OTIC state of mind - DMAIPA

I got my K-OTIC today. I saw that it was out for delivery today so i waited at home for it so i could use it before my workout. I'm glad I did.

First Impressions
My first impression of EFX K-OTIC was that it is a cool label. The design of the container and info sheets are well design. I'm a stickler for design and branding. Anyways, I mixed it up right away and the first thing that came to my mind was PEPTO BISMOL..the color reminded me of it and I couldn't get passed it. But my excitement was too much to hold back so I chugged down the K-OTIC.

K-OTIC STATE
Minutes later everything that the product mentioned came. The focus, strength, and energy. Maybe it was my head getting the best of me with the excitement but I think first round with K-OTIC was a great one.

rippednmichigan 11-29-2010 07:48 PM

OH SNAP it's gonna get K-Otik up in here!!!

Rich Knapp 11-29-2010 08:05 PM

I can't wait to see the lifts and progress. :rockon:

Eric Broser 11-30-2010 01:09 AM

Pepto with a SERIOUS kick!

dmaipa 11-30-2010 01:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eric Broser (Post 97172)
Pepto with a SERIOUS kick!

Hahah. That's for sure brother

Eric Broser 12-02-2010 12:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dmaipa (Post 97173)
Hahah. That's for sure brother

:mh:

dmaipa 12-03-2010 12:49 PM

Coming to the end of my first week on k-otic. Being on a cutting diet I can really feel the k-otic help me push through my workouts. Here are some things k-otic help me do during this week as far as lifts go:

-after 3 sets of squats I did a strip set for my 4th set. Going for 315 x 6, 225, 135 each rep with a 3 second negative, pause, the up. Legs ere pumped
- on incline bench. 4th set strip set. 225 x 8, 185, 135.
-my back workout I felt swole the whole time! And my biceps are pumped. I felt like I was actually cumming! (according to Arnold)

overall k-otic has been aces across the board for me. This is a solid product and I'm starting to enjoy my pepto bismol lookin drink. Good job EFX!

Rich Knapp 12-03-2010 01:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dmaipa (Post 97789)
overall k-otic has been aces across the board for me. This is a solid product and I'm starting to enjoy my pepto bismol lookin drink. Good job EFX!

lol This seems to be "becoming the common nick name" for K-O - "Pepto with a kick"
lol

Eric Broser 12-03-2010 07:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dmaipa (Post 97789)
Coming to the end of my first week on k-otic. Being on a cutting diet I can really feel the k-otic help me push through my workouts. Here are some things k-otic help me do during this week as far as lifts go:

-after 3 sets of squats I did a strip set for my 4th set. Going for 315 x 6, 225, 135 each rep with a 3 second negative, pause, the up. Legs ere pumped
- on incline bench. 4th set strip set. 225 x 8, 185, 135.
-my back workout I felt swole the whole time! And my biceps are pumped. I felt like I was actually cumming! (according to Arnold)

LOL..."This ain't your mother's Pepto!" :ms:

dmaipa 12-06-2010 02:05 PM

Took the weekend off to rest up. Today's chest workout was great. I felt a crazy pump after my first exercise and my reps have gone up. Was able to do 110 DBs on incline bench for 7 with holding the squeeze at the top for two counts and a controlled negative. After that last set my chest was full of blood. Even for my last chest exercise which I do FST-7 crossover cables I stayed at 40 lbs the whole time. Usually I have to lower the weight. I'm really enjoying this while k-otic experience. I stopped drinking coffee while on this log so that I don't overload on caffeine and so I can feel the effects better. Feel it helps.