Muscle and Brawn Forums

Muscle and Brawn Forums (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/index.php)
-   Supplement Logs (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   JSlep gets his "Pump Fixx" (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4542)

jslep 10-26-2010 10:15 AM

JSlep gets his "Pump Fixx"

so we all know what it is but does it work............

First thoughts

i took two scoops in a small glass with some drinking fountain water and gave it a swirl. stuff mixed very well and pretty quickly. didn't have a foamy head or any clumps really to speak of. tipped it back and was pleasantly surprised that it was not as bad tasting as some of the reviews read so far. it was not the best i've had but far from the worst. it really has a hawaiian punch taste to it. i sucked it down in a couple big gulps and looked at the cup and there wasn't really and reminents left in it so like i said it mixes well with very few stirs.

waited.............

waited............

20mins............alright lets do dis!!!

i didn't feel much of anything when i started my workout and really couldn't say i felt much for most of the workout. but one thing i can tell you is that i never felt tired or out of focus for what i was doing. by the time i got halfway through my bench work i realized how cleanly i was focused at the time. i damn near got into PR territory after just two weeks earlier i struggled and felt like a sally. i never got a huge rush, i never felt all hyper or jittery. i worked out for a little over an hour and when i was done i had a ton left in the tank but my idea for the day was to keep things simple and limit my reps from what i was doing.

after my workout i usually have this period of just total crash. i had it with N.O. explode and especially jacked3d but with this i was clean and focused for hours and then had no troubles falling asleep last night. very minimal crash around 4 hrs after taking it but not the total crash were you have to veg out in the lazy boy for an hour.

Ratings

taste.....5
energy and focus........10
crash.........8

overall rating.........7.5

rippednmichigan 10-26-2010 10:42 AM

Nice to see you pushing weight J.

jslep 10-26-2010 10:58 AM

thanks buddy i felt the best i had felt in a long time!

rippednmichigan 10-26-2010 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jslep (Post 88825)
thanks buddy i felt the best i had felt in a long time!

Do work brotha!

dmaipa 10-26-2010 02:36 PM

when you stirred it, did it not foam up a little? maybe when you do three scoops.

BendtheBar 10-26-2010 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jslep (Post 88818)
but with this i was clean and focused for hours and then had no troubles falling asleep last night.

That was my experience as well. I had very good focus for hours.

jslep 10-26-2010 07:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dmaipa (Post 88870)
when you stirred it, did it not foam up a little? maybe when you do three scoops.

mine didn't foam at all but maybe you're right on the 3 scoop thing...........we'll see

Quote:

Originally Posted by BendtheBar (Post 88901)
That was my experience as well. I had very good focus for hours.

hopefully it will continue like this!

jslep 10-27-2010 08:51 PM

thoughts on the second trial...............

not very good tasting. the second time just seemed worse than the first. its not unbearable but leaves alot to be desired. i had taken it the first time about two hours after eating and did not have the extreme rush others had. but this time i was completely empty and WOW did i get a rush. my whole body got flush and tingly. it was not in a bad way at all it was like feeling like you could go crush something...........so i did. my intensity was extremely high today and as before my focus was unreal. other than the 7-11 slurpee flavoring this stuff is awesome!! but with a bigger rush comes a bigger crash. it was not that bad and i believe i will have no trouble sleeping tonite which are both positives in my book.

ratings

flavor...........3
energy..........10
focus...........10
intensity.......10
crash..........7

jslep 11-05-2010 07:10 PM

my apologies for somewhat ditching this log but i for sure cannot take pump fixx. i thought maybe it was coincidence at first but everytime i take it i end up with the runs. i'm sure no one wants to hear about that kind of experience so i'll leave it at that but the morning after each time taken was brutal for me.

my apologies also go to AMS for me not being able to run this as expected. i'm sure they make great products it just turns out this one was not made for me.

CoopDawg 11-05-2010 07:33 PM

Sorry to hear bro