Muscle and Brawn Forums

Muscle and Brawn Forums (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/index.php)
-   Supplement Logs (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   DMAIPA - Going to Rehab through Anabolic Addiction (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4447)

dmaipa 10-12-2010 03:16 PM

DMAIPA - Going to Rehab through Anabolic Addiction

Starting my Log on Anabolic Rehab from Anabolic Addiction. I will be posting throughout the week. Main things I will be logging is Recovery, DOMS, and Weight. I'll also be posting progress pictures throughout my time on Rehab.

Day 1
Had an awesome chest and triceps workout today, you can track my workouts at the Bulk Lab.

After the workout I took Anabolic Rehab right after. The taste is something to get used to especially if you just mix it with water. A cool thing I like is the tingling feeling I have after drinking. I figure something is going on.

rippednmichigan 10-12-2010 03:27 PM

Bro get some orange Gatorade, mmmm man it's so good that way!!

Rich Knapp 10-12-2010 04:15 PM

slam it d

BendtheBar 10-12-2010 06:10 PM

Looking forward to it D.

I've not checked out Rehab...is it a post workout or a product like Xtend?

rippednmichigan 10-12-2010 08:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BendtheBar (Post 86414)
Looking forward to it D.

Yes BTB, it's supposed to be unflavored but has a sweet and tart flavor to it. It's really really good in some orange Gatorade which should be consumed right after work out any way.

dmaipa 10-13-2010 12:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BendtheBar (Post 86414)
Looking forward to it D.

I think it's like xtend. I'm excited to see it has leucine in it as well. Looking forward to see how it helps the high intensity/high volume with shoulder specialization. Time for some boulder shoulders

nighttrain 10-13-2010 07:11 AM

Give it hell D, i will be following along to answer andy questions you might have.

dmaipa 10-13-2010 06:26 PM

Day 2 - Anabolic Rehab

I made sure to kill my chest yesterday to see how my recovery would be the next day. Woke up this morning and just felt pretty tight but nothing too bad. I was surprised because my chest was completely blitzed after i finished the FST-7s for my chest.

DOMS:Slight tightness but no soreness
RECOVERY: Felt ready to crush weights again
WEIGHT: 206 lbs

dmaipa 10-14-2010 12:10 PM

Well funny thing happened today. After my leg workout today I was in the locker room to take my Anabolic Rehab. The guy next to me stares at the container and then asks. "does that say anabolic addiction?"
I reply " yup"
then the guy says "you are taking anabolic steroids in the locker room?". Hahah I explained to him what it was and then he gave me this weird look as he shakes his NO Xplode.

PCT 10-14-2010 12:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dmaipa (Post 86685)
Well funny thing happened today. After my leg workout today I was in the locker room to take my Anabolic Rehab. The guy next to me stares at the container and then asks. "does that say anabolic addiction?"
I reply " yup"
then the guy says "you are taking anabolic steroids in the locker room?". Hahah I explained to him what it was and then he gave me this weird look as he shakes his NO Xplode.

lulz were had