Muscle and Brawn Forums

Go Back   Muscle and Brawn Forums > Supplements, Nutrition & Diet > Nutrition, Diet and Supplements > Supplement Logs

Notices

Supplement Logs Roll your supplement logs here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-12-2010, 03:16 PM   #1
dmaipa
Living in the Shadows
Max Brawn
Points: 12,684, Level: 73 Points: 12,684, Level: 73 Points: 12,684, Level: 73
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Supp: Food
dmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machine
Default DMAIPA - Going to Rehab through Anabolic Addiction

Starting my Log on Anabolic Rehab from Anabolic Addiction. I will be posting throughout the week. Main things I will be logging is Recovery, DOMS, and Weight. I'll also be posting progress pictures throughout my time on Rehab.

Day 1
Had an awesome chest and triceps workout today, you can track my workouts at the Bulk Lab.

After the workout I took Anabolic Rehab right after. The taste is something to get used to especially if you just mix it with water. A cool thing I like is the tingling feeling I have after drinking. I figure something is going on.

THE AIPA PROJECT | HAWAII FITNESS AND AWESOME KU LIFESTYLE BLOG

Youtube Channel: THE AIPA PROJECT

Twitter, Instagram, Facebook: @theaipaproject
dmaipa is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links