Muscle and Brawn Forums

Muscle and Brawn Forums (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/index.php)
-   Supplement Logs (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   Best mass building supplements (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3407)

andys_trim 05-29-2010 01:48 PM

Best mass building supplements

I have been doing some research on mass building supplements. I've looked on a couple of different sites that sell supplements, and everything gets mixed ratings. I realize everyone's body is different, but i should be seeing one guy give it a 1/10 and another guy giving it a 10/10. I would like some UNBIASED suggestions for mass building supplements. I'm doing this out of curiosity and because I want to see what everyone out there likes.

Let me share my stack as of now:

ON 100% Whey Protein
ON Fish Oil
ON Glutamine
ON Opti-Men
Jack3d
Scavitron X-Tend
Cell Tech Hardcore
ON Casein Protein

ON = Optimum Nutrition

I want to know what everyone out there likes, and hopefully this will be a good source for beginners to find what is best for them. Thanks!

:thrasher:

rippednmichigan 05-29-2010 02:13 PM

LG Sciences Natabolic Stack for the win! Jwood ran this recently an enjoyed it. I've heard nothing but good things from users. This is more than likely my next run.

My FAVORITE though is phera, only it's banned now:(

andys_trim 05-29-2010 02:19 PM

Is the Natabolic Stack a prohormone stack?

BendtheBar 05-29-2010 02:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by andys_trim (Post 59882)
I have been doing some research on mass building supplements. I've looked on a couple of different sites that sell supplements, and everything gets mixed ratings. I realize everyone's body is different, but i should be seeing one guy give it a 1/10 and another guy giving it a 10/10. I would like some UNBIASED suggestions for mass building supplements. I'm doing this out of curiosity and because I want to see what everyone out there likes.

Let me share my stack as of now:

ON 100% Whey Protein
ON Fish Oil
ON Glutamine
ON Opti-Men
Jack3d
Scavitron X-Tend
Cell Tech Hardcore
ON Casein Protein

ON = Optimum Nutrition

I want to know what everyone out there likes, and hopefully this will be a good source for beginners to find what is best for them. Thanks!

:thrasher:

This looks like a very good approach. I would drop the glutamine and just go with Scivation Xtend. I might just go with regular creatine instead of Celltech though. Dymatize is cheap and quality:

Dymatize Creatine Monohydrate - Increase Size & Strength - On Sale Now! | Muscle & Strength

Muscle Gauge might be less expensive as well:

Muscle Gauge Nutrition: Bargain Price Bodybuilding & Fitness Supplements! | Muscle & Strength

MMA Max 05-29-2010 02:44 PM

I would try eating and eating A lot, Then I would squat a lot - Fronts and Backs, Squat with anything...Those Mass building supps work far better then anything, The other stuff will just give you the runs as you get older hahahah :toilet:

andys_trim 05-29-2010 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MMA Max (Post 59896)
I would try eating and eating A lot, Then I would squat a lot - Fronts and Backs, Squat with anything...Those Mass building supps work far better then anything, The other stuff will just give you the runs as you get older hahahah :toilet:

Are you talking about weight gainers?

andys_trim 05-29-2010 02:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BendtheBar (Post 59894)
This looks like a very good approach. I would drop the glutamine and just go with Scivation Xtend. I might just go with regular creatine instead of Celltech though. Dymatize is cheap and quality:

Dymatize Creatine Monohydrate - Increase Size & Strength - On Sale Now! | Muscle & Strength

Muscle Gauge might be less expensive as well:

Muscle Gauge Nutrition: Bargain Price Bodybuilding & Fitness Supplements! | Muscle & Strength

The only reason I got the Cell Tech was because it was on sale, and it was before I found MAB. Out of those 2 products, which would you recommend? Should I stop taking the Cell Tech now or finish it out?

bas781 05-29-2010 03:13 PM

I know it's not a "supplement," but whole milk is the best weight gainer I've ever used. By itself throughout the day as well as in weight gainer shakes.

rippednmichigan 05-29-2010 03:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by andys_trim (Post 59889)
Is the Natabolic Stack a prohormone stack?

Very light/mild PCT required. I'd recommend Formadrol Extreme, and really think that would be ample, but you could get away with a Resveratrol product, and quite possibly even a stronger herbal test booster. It's kind of up to you.

Support supps are not NECESSARY, but they're never a bad idea. We will have CycleShield available soon for on-cycle support or all-around daily health.

In all honesty, I probably won't use any on-cycle support for Natatropin.

And for those wondering why would PCT be required if it is a "Natural" product?
Simple, It is natural in the sense that the androgen is extracted from a natural plant source.

It is not a test booster, nor is it a PH. - It carries with it androgenic activity on its own and needs no conversion, but it is non-steroidal.

It is NOT steroidal.
It is NOT a prohormone.
It IS androgenic and has the possiblity of androgenic sides, although none have been reported.
It DOES require a PCT.

andys_trim 05-29-2010 03:25 PM

Yeah, I have heard that. Skim milk is good too. Less fat, but still has the protein and calcium.