Muscle and Brawn Forums

Muscle and Brawn Forums (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/index.php)
-   Supplement Logs (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   Anabolic Addiction Present's an "Anytime Workout Powder/Drink" (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3350)

rippednmichigan 05-22-2010 09:07 PM

Anabolic Addiction Present's an "Anytime Workout Powder/Drink"

First off I wanna thank BB and the AA team for giving me an opportunity to run a 10 day supply of their NOT yet released "Anytime Workout Powder/Drink". As you know Anabolic Addiction is going to be releasing a pre-workout soon and have Brad and Nighttrain running logs on this right now also. I'm hoping that this will give me that extra "BOOST" I need in the gym (especially since a majority of my work outs are around 4am) and I'm running a Keto diet and upping the amount of cardio I've been doing.

Dosing is as follows:

Days 1-4 (single dose)

5 (double dose)

6-9 (single dose)

10 (double dose)

Now since I pretty much workout every day (off days consist of AB's and cardio- so not really an off day) I will be doing this for the 10 days straight. This is gonna be a no BS review, AA gotta come correct with this and after my first dose I have high hopes that this will be a winner!
:rockon:

rippednmichigan 05-22-2010 09:12 PM

Day 1
Friday
Back and AB's

OK yesterday was the first day, back day. Felt good, no jitters, great focus and pretty descent pump.

Dosing: 1 scoop roughly 30 minutes pre workout

Taste- 9/10: Tastes really good. I can't put my finger on the taste though, what is it? Hell I don't know, but damn it does taste good!

Mixability- 10/10: No problems at all, this stuff is so smooth you could mix it with a spoon. No chunks, no floaties, clumps etc....

Effectiveness 9/10: I've been pushing myself harder and harder to get ready for my upcoming show, nice pumps, amazing focus.

Ripp's Grade: A

rippednmichigan 05-22-2010 09:15 PM

Day 2
Saturday
Chest and Tri's

Second day, chest and tri's. Felt good, no jitters, great focus and pretty descent pump.

Dosing: 1 scoop roughly 30 minutes pre workout

Taste- 9/10: Tastes really good. Again I can't put my finger on the taste, but damn it does taste good!

Mixability- 10/10: No problems at all, this stuff is so smooth you could mix it with a spoon. No chunks, no floaties, clumps etc....

Effectiveness 9/10: Two solid days, nice pumps, amazing focus. I really hope this keeps up!

Ripp's Grade: A

nighttrain 05-23-2010 05:35 AM

Looking good ripper, hope the next 8days look as good as the first 2!!! give it hell my brother

bb12 05-23-2010 07:49 AM

oh yeah.... enjoy

jslep 05-23-2010 08:34 AM

kill it ripper its almost show time!!

rippednmichigan 05-23-2010 08:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jslep (Post 58266)
kill it ripper its almost show time!!

How dare you show up in here with out any updates!!! We want them NOW dammit!!!!

jslep 05-23-2010 08:53 AM

you should check the update thread............your no sherlock holmes!

rippednmichigan 05-23-2010 01:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jslep (Post 58275)
you should check the update thread............your no sherlock holmes!

:withstupid:

Kpettitt 05-23-2010 03:19 PM

Looking good ripper! I'm super jealous that you get to test this out by the way.... I want some too!!