Muscle and Brawn Forums

Go Back   Muscle and Brawn Forums > Supplements, Nutrition & Diet > Nutrition, Diet and Supplements > Supplement Logs

Notices

Supplement Logs Roll your supplement logs here.

Old 05-05-2010, 04:45 PM   #1
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Extreme Mini Golf Champion!Tournaments Won: 6

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!
Default BTB's Quake 10.0 Log

Day 1

Scivation Quake 10.0 Seismic Berry Blast

Initial impressions:

Taste: Tastes great. I am really picky about how supplements taste, having lived through too many bad protein powders and junk supplements in the late 80's. Berry Blast taste very good. Thumbs up!

Mixability: No problems here. Quake 10.0 mixed lightning quick.

Effectiveness: I had my hardest and longest leg workout of the year, and had great sustaining energy and good focus.

Today's Grade: A

Notes: I did find some "lump balls" in the container upon opening the Quake 10.0. They broke up easily and weren't an issue. Did catch me off guard though.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-05-2010, 06:32 PM   #2
rippednmichigan
Social Media Manager/REP
Max Brawn
Points: 22,927, Level: 93 Points: 22,927, Level: 93 Points: 22,927, Level: 93
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%

Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Supp: EFX K-Otic Orange Ambush
rippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beast

Been wanting to check this one out, sounds good so far.
User owns 3x $30 I\'ll Pump You Up cash User owns 1x $20 I\'ll Pump You Up cash

Pure-Potent-Drug Free

http://allamericanefx.com/

Certified Personal Trainer
Training and Nutrition at
www.flexfitnessandnutrition.com

"Take control and push your limits!"
rippednmichigan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 06:35 PM   #3
CallmeKing
Max Brawn
Points: 3,800, Level: 38 Points: 3,800, Level: 38 Points: 3,800, Level: 38
Activity: 10% Activity: 10% Activity: 10%

CallmeKing is a dedicated contributorCallmeKing is a dedicated contributorCallmeKing is a dedicated contributorCallmeKing is a dedicated contributorCallmeKing is a dedicated contributorCallmeKing is a dedicated contributorCallmeKing is a dedicated contributorCallmeKing is a dedicated contributorCallmeKing is a dedicated contributorCallmeKing is a dedicated contributorCallmeKing is a dedicated contributor

Sounds like a solid Pre Wo

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies with in us." Ralph Waldo Emerson
CallmeKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2010, 03:38 PM   #4
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100

BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

So far so good.

Old 05-06-2010, 03:42 PM   #5
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn

Day 2

Today's Grade: A+

Notes: Brutality is the word for today. I used the Power Muscle Burn workout and slaughtered my shoulders and triceps. My shoulders and triceps were pumped from the Quake 10.0 long before I hit the 40 rep burn sets. And man, when I hit those 40 reppers I felt like I was going to explode, vomit or both.

I couldn't feel pumps from the Quake on leg day (rarely get leg pumps anyway) but today they were there. Great workout. Long workout. Felt good the entire way.

Good sustained energy and uber pumps. My arms are still engorged 20 minutes out from my last set.

Old 05-06-2010, 04:29 PM   #6
gaspers04
Max Brawn
Points: 17,264, Level: 83 Points: 17,264, Level: 83 Points: 17,264, Level: 83
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%

Training Exp: 20 yrs.
Training Type: Westside
Fav Exercise: All of Them! Bench, hehe.
Fav Supp: Food
gaspers04 is a master membergaspers04 is a master membergaspers04 is a master membergaspers04 is a master membergaspers04 is a master membergaspers04 is a master membergaspers04 is a master membergaspers04 is a master membergaspers04 is a master membergaspers04 is a master membergaspers04 is a master member

"having lived through too many bad protein powders and junk supplements in the late 80's" boy that's an understatement!..lol I endured most of mine during the very late 80s and early 90s. What was that think orange thermo on the market for a minute...Ultimate Orange?

Supplements
M & S's Isofuel Chocolate, MGN's Dextrose,Universal's Beef Aminos and AAEFX's Kre-Alkalyn.
gaspers04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2010, 06:06 PM   #7
Shaolinkiwi
Ground Zero Training
Max Brawn
Points: 3,328, Level: 35 Points: 3,328, Level: 35 Points: 3,328, Level: 35
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Shaolinkiwi is a dedicated contributorShaolinkiwi is a dedicated contributorShaolinkiwi is a dedicated contributorShaolinkiwi is a dedicated contributorShaolinkiwi is a dedicated contributorShaolinkiwi is a dedicated contributorShaolinkiwi is a dedicated contributorShaolinkiwi is a dedicated contributorShaolinkiwi is a dedicated contributorShaolinkiwi is a dedicated contributorShaolinkiwi is a dedicated contributor

I've heard so many stories on Ultimate Orange, alias before my time.

Sounds good BTB anything that helps squeeze an extra rep or two out can't be that bad.

T-Alpha Log - CURRENT
http://muscleandbrawn.com/forums/sup...alpha-log.html

Crom, I have never prayed to you before. I have no tongue for it. Valor pleases you, Crom... so grant me one request. Grant me 1500+! And if you do not listen, then to HELL with you!
Shaolinkiwi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2010, 06:27 PM   #8
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn

I don't think I tried Ultimate Orange. My bad experiences were all with GNC protein powders.

Old 05-08-2010, 01:45 PM   #9
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn

Day 3

Notes: Good sustained energy today. Trained strong and long. Had forearm pumps! I never get forearm pumps. Granted I did some serious grip-related work, BUT I have been training for a long time and can't remember the last time I got forearm pumps. And on a good (but odd) note, I wasn't getting brutal back pumps.

Old 05-10-2010, 04:00 PM   #10
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn

Day 4

Notes: I had the biggest arm pumps of my life today, by far. My arms were both up 3/4th of an inch, and my right arm hit 19.5"

Quake 10.0 is giving me good sustained workout energy and quality, but not painful pumps. I am very sensitive to brutal pumps, but Quake isn't hitting me like that. The pumps aren't eye-popping, but that is a good thing. And when I say quality pumps...I mean arms are pumping up in size without making me want to call for my mommy.