Muscle and Brawn Forums

Go Back   Muscle and Brawn Forums > Supplements, Nutrition & Diet > Nutrition, Diet and Supplements > Supplement Logs
Mark Forums Read
Register Articles Members List Search Today's Posts

Notices

Supplement Logs Roll your supplement logs here.

Old 05-09-2010, 06:08 PM   #131
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Intense workout. Those half/quarter squats always kill me.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-09-2010, 06:16 PM   #132
Shaolinkiwi
Ground Zero Training
Max Brawn
Points: 3,328, Level: 35 Points: 3,328, Level: 35 Points: 3,328, Level: 35
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Shaolinkiwi is a dedicated contributorShaolinkiwi is a dedicated contributorShaolinkiwi is a dedicated contributorShaolinkiwi is a dedicated contributorShaolinkiwi is a dedicated contributorShaolinkiwi is a dedicated contributorShaolinkiwi is a dedicated contributorShaolinkiwi is a dedicated contributorShaolinkiwi is a dedicated contributorShaolinkiwi is a dedicated contributorShaolinkiwi is a dedicated contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by BendtheBar View Post
Intense workout. Those half/quarter squats always kill me.
Yep left the lower back a little sore, had the weekend to recover for D/L today. Will just keep hammering away on it and try to get at least parallel - would be stoked.

Probably do a bit more cardio today as I'm thinking it won't take long to get through the de-load.

T-Alpha Log - CURRENT
http://muscleandbrawn.com/forums/sup...alpha-log.html

Crom, I have never prayed to you before. I have no tongue for it. Valor pleases you, Crom... so grant me one request. Grant me 1500+! And if you do not listen, then to HELL with you!
Shaolinkiwi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2010, 08:13 PM   #133
kitarpyar
Max Brawn
Points: 23,931, Level: 94 Points: 23,931, Level: 94 Points: 23,931, Level: 94
Activity: 50% Activity: 50% Activity: 50%

Training Type: Fullbody
kitarpyar is a master memberkitarpyar is a master memberkitarpyar is a master memberkitarpyar is a master memberkitarpyar is a master memberkitarpyar is a master memberkitarpyar is a master memberkitarpyar is a master memberkitarpyar is a master memberkitarpyar is a master memberkitarpyar is a master member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaolinkiwi View Post
*** At this point it was more like 1/4 squats but did them anyway
1 x 1 - 395
1 x 1 - 420
1 x 1 - 440
quarter squats or not, those weights would straight away staple me to the floor.
kitarpyar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2010, 08:55 PM   #134
Shaolinkiwi
Ground Zero Training
Max Brawn

Shaolinkiwi is a dedicated contributorShaolinkiwi is a dedicated contributorShaolinkiwi is a dedicated contributorShaolinkiwi is a dedicated contributorShaolinkiwi is a dedicated contributorShaolinkiwi is a dedicated contributorShaolinkiwi is a dedicated contributorShaolinkiwi is a dedicated contributorShaolinkiwi is a dedicated contributorShaolinkiwi is a dedicated contributorShaolinkiwi is a dedicated contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitarpyar View Post
quarter squats or not, those weights would straight away staple me to the floor.
Hehe yep felt heavy man no doubt, got a few looks from ppl, like"Your gonna try that!?!?"

T-Alpha Log - CURRENT

Crom, I have never prayed to you before. I have no tongue for it. Valor pleases you, Crom... so grant me one request. Grant me 1500+! And if you do not listen, then to HELL with you!
Old 05-09-2010, 09:24 PM   #135
kman025
1st MOM
Max Brawn
Points: 12,439, Level: 72 Points: 12,439, Level: 72 Points: 12,439, Level: 72

kman025 is a lifting machinekman025 is a lifting machinekman025 is a lifting machinekman025 is a lifting machinekman025 is a lifting machinekman025 is a lifting machinekman025 is a lifting machinekman025 is a lifting machinekman025 is a lifting machinekman025 is a lifting machinekman025 is a lifting machine

IMO quarter squats are great for quad development
User owns 1x Pumping Iron (25th Anniversary Special Edition)
Old 05-09-2010, 10:11 PM   #136
Shaolinkiwi
Ground Zero Training
Max Brawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by kman025 View Post
IMO quarter squats are great for quad development
Agree, got something out of them as legs were full of doms on Sat. If nothing else at least it would have shocked the CNS

T-Alpha Log - CURRENT

Old 05-10-2010, 05:35 AM   #137
nighttrain
Max Brawn
Points: 10,795, Level: 68 Points: 10,795, Level: 68 Points: 10,795, Level: 68

Training Exp: 20+
nighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beast

Great job on the squats there buddy!!! i need to post up my last two workouts now that my internet is back up... been down all weekend
Old 05-10-2010, 10:19 PM   #138
Shaolinkiwi
Ground Zero Training
Max Brawn

Ok I'll attempt to post up yesterday and today's workout and comments tonight.

I'm super freakin busy at work trying to hand over as Friday is my last day. And then next week I have no idea what's gonna happen as I start my new job.

So posting will be in frequent for me for a while until I get a routine going and work $hit out.

Stay frosty and on target gentlemen.

A quick highlight from today's workout was:
Deadlift
1 x 20 - 210lbs (PR for Reps)

could have squeezed out a couple more but my lungs were screaming for air.

T-Alpha Log - CURRENT

Last edited by Shaolinkiwi; 05-10-2010 at 11:56 PM.
Old 05-17-2010, 04:12 PM   #139
Shaolinkiwi
Ground Zero Training
Max Brawn

Well finally been setup with a computer and a desk at my new job. Full on learning the lay of the land and meeting ppl.

Open plan office too not used to ppl begin able to see my screen, might need a more "pc" avatar.

I've still managed to hit the gym most day's and still hitting my 5/3/1 targets. Last week was my first deload and that went well.

I'm pretty much finished my T-Alpha so I'll write up my final thoughts tonight and look to start a new log on my training.

Oh and it's good to be back on the boards.

T-Alpha Log - CURRENT

Old 05-17-2010, 04:16 PM   #140
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Welcome back SK. Looking forward to your thoughts on T-Alpha.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is online now   Reply With Quote