Muscle and Brawn Forums

Muscle and Brawn Forums (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/index.php)
-   Supplement Logs (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   Lean Body Formulations RECOMPADROL Log (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2609)

rippednmichigan 03-22-2010 08:05 PM

Lean Body Formulations RECOMPADROL Log

Lean Body Formulations
RECOMPADROL

http://i423.photobucket.com/albums/p..._prod_page.jpg

Recompadrol is a product not just for bodybuilders to gain an edge on the competition, or for athletes looking for better endurance. It is also for the general public looking to achieve a better health status. As shown in various studies the ingredients in Recompadrol were shown to help people with symptoms of metabolic syndrome. Metabolic syndrome has many different meanings as proposed by various organizations ranging from the World Health Organization to the American Diabetic association. The most common parameters that Recompadrol may help with are lipid levels, glucose levels, and body fat levels. These ingredients, however used before, are shown to help attenuate adipocyte differentiation, enhance GLUT4 translocation, and inhibit fatty acid synthesis. To put it simply; lose fat, increase muscle tone, increase glycogen stores, increase creatine utilization, and an increase in endurance. Recompadrol will be the next best thing in sports supplementation and general well being.

Statistics:
Weight:169lb and cutting
Hieght:5'11"
BF%: ? Will recalculate tomorrow
Years Training: Off and on for 20yrs steady for 2.5yrs

Diet:
Clean/ Keto diet with no carb up meals

How Recompadrol Can help you accomplish your goals:

From what I'm hearing and getting from Recompadrol is that Recompadrol has the ability for superglycogen compensation and the rediculous amount of fat loss because the salacia is both a PPAR alpha Agonist and a PPAR gamma Antagonist like TTA.

rippednmichigan 03-22-2010 08:08 PM

Since I'm on a ketogenic type diet, I will be taking 1 cap PER meal 20 minutes prior.

Refeeds, 2-3 caps per 200-300 carbohydrates.

I was told the more caps you have that day, the less likely to put on anyfat, and you will surly go into ketosis a bit faster. Also taking 1 cap pre-bed on empty stomach will work every night as well.

rippednmichigan 03-22-2010 09:02 PM

Monday:

90 Seconds Rest Between Sets
Back / Traps

Deads:
135x10
185x10
205x10
205x10

Pull Ups:
BW x10
BW x10
BW x8
BW x6
http://i423.photobucket.com/albums/p...rogress040.jpg

Bent Over Rows:
135x10x3
135x9

BB Shrugs:
205x10x3
205x8
http://i423.photobucket.com/albums/p...rogress041.jpg

DB Shrugs:
55x10x4

AB's:

Leg Raises:
3 sets of 15

SS with:
Torso twist's with a 20lb DB
3 sets 15 each side

rippednmichigan 03-23-2010 09:38 AM

Well I started yesterday and not much to report. The only thing is about 15 minutes after dinner I had to go!! To the bathroom that is, 3 times about 15 minutes apart. I only took 1 cap 3 times yesterday. One dose being before bed, we will see if the Recompadrol makes me hit the john again today or if it was just a fluke.

onetiredkris 03-23-2010 01:13 PM

Aint nothing wrong with some healthy bowel movements!!!!

Lets see what the recomp does in helping you to attain superrippedinmichigan status!!!!
Get your work on ripped, im watching fo-sho

BendtheBar 03-23-2010 01:24 PM

What dis? I almost missed this log. What's going on in here Ripper? Make great progress Big R!

LeanBodyFormulations 03-23-2010 01:26 PM

hey guys ripped got me over here to help with any questions you may have

the gastro problems is actually the first ive heard of from recompadrol. if it continues to happen you can take each cap WITH your meal instead of prior

BendtheBar 03-23-2010 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LeanBodyFormulations (Post 40072)
hey guys ripped got me over here to help with any questions you may have

the gastro problems is actually the first ive heard of from recompadrol. if it continues to happen you can take each cap WITH your meal instead of prior

Welcome to the forum. Can you get us up to speed on this product...

LeanBodyFormulations 03-23-2010 02:10 PM

Lean Body Formulations - Recompadrol

Now we all know that bulking is pretty easy to do, mainly because everyone likes to eat. There are also many ways in which to do it. The process of a “dirty bulk” seems to add a lot of weight, but it also equates to fat mass, which is unfavorable for most people. So wouldn’t it be nice to have a “dirty bulk” with fewer worries about gaining additional fat mass?

http://shop.leanbodyformulations.com...ecompadrol.jpg

Now to make seriously outlandish claims about this product is something Lean Body Formulations wants to stay away from, however, research has even shown it! Each ingredient was chosen to help specifically add weight to you while attenuating fat accumulation. Aside from its effect on fat tissue, it may also drastically increase glycogen super compensation from increased Glut4 activity!

Besides bulking a lot of people want to lose weight but have a hard time dieting. This problem shows its face time and time again. So if you can eat the same way and not drop those pounds then Recompadrol is for you as well! If you follow the directions as shown on the bottle or in the FAQ you will see pounds start to fall off.

This may seem to a few “advanced” users as a “kitchen sink” approach, but this is not the case. Lets break down the ingredients to see what exactly your working with and why.

Garcinia Cambogia 50% HCA- This has been shown in studies to inhibit the ATP citrate lyase enzyme. To put simply, limits the formation of Acetyl CoA from caloric surplus leading to fatty acid synthesis and triglyceride formations. Along with this it was shown to reduce weight regain for up to 22 days upon cessation!

Salacia Reticulata extract- This special extract is shown in studies to increase HSL, increase CPT1, and act as a PPARa agonist. All of which may help you drop those pounds or stay lean while adding slabs of muscle. It may also help with diabetic nephropathy due to inhibiting the aldose reductase pathway.

Berberine HCL- this was chosen to act like Acarbose in limiting the amount of starch digested. Basically blocking carbs as it gets broken down to di and monosaccharides.

Gymnema Sylvestre 75%- Shown to improve pancreatic function as well as increase insulin out put (as seen with diabetics pancreatic function declines).

Banaba 20% corosolic acid- Now you won’t see this high of an extract in another supplement very often. It has been shown to increase gluta4 translocation as well as work via the PI3K pathway (insulin pathway), which allows your body to secrete less insulin, for the same amount of carbs.

Vanadyl Sulfate- This interesting trace element was shown in studies to increase insulin sensitivity at doses of 50-100mg per day in patients. After cessation of supplementation insulin sensitivity remained increased for approximately 2 weeks.

Aminoguanidine- This is a very interesting little addition to Recompadrol. It decreases NO production in the pancreas, as well as helping with the AGE process (advanced glycation end process).

Now putting all these together gives Recompadrol a lot of different mechanisms at which it can work its magic, and hopefully will help you achieve your specific goals.

It may help with or appeal to type 2 diet controlled diabetics in terms of its mechanisms of action. But before you go ahead and replace your diabetic medication, or add this to it, please seek the advice of your examining physican to discuss any interaction.

LeanBodyFormulations 03-23-2010 02:13 PM

Its basically a 2 way stree for recompadrol due to all the actions it has,

Studies has shown berberine to inhibit 11b-HSD1 decrease fat cell mass, and block conversion of pre adipocytes to adipocytes.

Along with Garcinia cambogia blocking the effect of excess acetyl co a formation you really negate fat gain while on a bulk. With the addition of all other igredients you can help insulin sensitivty as well.

All these Ingredients were based off of HUMAN studies in terms of effectiveness.