Muscle and Brawn Forums

Go Back   Muscle and Brawn Forums > Supplements, Nutrition & Diet > Nutrition, Diet and Supplements > Supplement Logs

Notices

Supplement Logs Roll your supplement logs here.

Old 03-10-2010, 11:47 AM   #21
buZZkiLL
NOOB
Brawn
Points: 1,007, Level: 17 Points: 1,007, Level: 17 Points: 1,007, Level: 17
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

buZZkiLL is new to the forumbuZZkiLL is new to the forum

Subbed! I was going to run this and saw your log and decided to wait a couple weeks.
buZZkiLL is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-10-2010, 12:05 PM   #22
rippednmichigan
Social Media Manager/REP
Max Brawn
Points: 22,927, Level: 93 Points: 22,927, Level: 93 Points: 22,927, Level: 93
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%

Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Supp: EFX K-Otic Orange Ambush
rippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beast

Quote:
Originally Posted by buZZkiLL View Post
Subbed! I was going to run this and saw your log and decided to wait a couple weeks.
Do it, I will be looking forward to your log as well. Not to hijack, but what exactly do you have to run. You can pm me or start another thread. lmk.
User owns 3x $30 I\'ll Pump You Up cash User owns 1x $20 I\'ll Pump You Up cash

Pure-Potent-Drug Free

http://allamericanefx.com/

Certified Personal Trainer
Training and Nutrition at
www.flexfitnessandnutrition.com

"Take control and push your limits!"
rippednmichigan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 09:21 PM   #23
jwood
Anabolic Addiction Rep
Max Brawn
Points: 22,560, Level: 93 Points: 22,560, Level: 93 Points: 22,560, Level: 93
Activity: 12% Activity: 12% Activity: 12%

Training Exp: 5
Training Type: Strongman
Fav Exercise: Push press
Fav Supp: Razor 8 Blast Powder
jwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beast
Default First Day on Natadrol

Everything went great today, took 1 pill in the morning, 2 prior to my workout, and then 1 this evening. I felt like I had an increase in energy throughout the day, but this could be a placebo since I was pretty excited for my first day on natadrol.

As far as my workout went, it felt great. Hit a PR on bench of 275x7 while doing the 531, see workout log for complete workout details. But I also felt like I could keep working out for a lot longer than usual without losing any energy. Threw in some extra stuff and still felt great.
Old 03-10-2010, 09:26 PM   #24
CallmeKing
Max Brawn
Points: 3,800, Level: 38 Points: 3,800, Level: 38 Points: 3,800, Level: 38
Activity: 10% Activity: 10% Activity: 10%

CallmeKing is a dedicated contributorCallmeKing is a dedicated contributorCallmeKing is a dedicated contributorCallmeKing is a dedicated contributorCallmeKing is a dedicated contributorCallmeKing is a dedicated contributorCallmeKing is a dedicated contributorCallmeKing is a dedicated contributorCallmeKing is a dedicated contributorCallmeKing is a dedicated contributorCallmeKing is a dedicated contributor

Good stuff man. Sick PR hope this works well for you.
CallmeKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 09:33 PM   #25
jwood
Anabolic Addiction Rep
Max Brawn

jwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beastjwood is a lifting beast

Second day of natadrol and not much of a difference from yesterday. I felt energized throughout the day once again, even though I have not been getting much sleep. School work is crazy right now. Took 4 pills again today, Monday I will up it to the full dose of 6 pills spread evenly throughout the day, 2 at a time.

Once again I felt like I could workout forever. I took 2 pills approximately an hour before rugby practice and felt great throughout practice. After a pretty intense practice I still felt great, came home grabbed a protein shake and then hit the gym for some circuit training. Kept the session short but felt like a could have lifted all night.

Loving this stuff so far.
Old 03-12-2010, 12:16 AM   #26
big valsalva
Viking Warrior
Max Brawn
Points: 9,101, Level: 64 Points: 9,101, Level: 64 Points: 9,101, Level: 64
Activity: 7% Activity: 7% Activity: 7%

Training Exp: 10 years
Training Type: 5x5
Fav Exercise: Bench Press
Fav Supp: Meat
big valsalva is a lifting beastbig valsalva is a lifting beastbig valsalva is a lifting beastbig valsalva is a lifting beastbig valsalva is a lifting beastbig valsalva is a lifting beastbig valsalva is a lifting beastbig valsalva is a lifting beastbig valsalva is a lifting beastbig valsalva is a lifting beastbig valsalva is a lifting beast

Subscribed! If this works for you, then maybe I can throw some of my hard earned loot towards LG Sciences. Keep it up, I'm glued.

Cancer Survivor - 7/21/10

Benchmark 5K time: 27:45 (3/5/11)

It's not the weight we move, but the people we move that matters. -- Bearded Beast of Duloc (12/31/10)
big valsalva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 05:12 PM   #27
jwood
Anabolic Addiction Rep
Max Brawn

Not too much to say today, workout went really well. I am feeling overall more energized and ready to lift all the time. I am really enjoying the effects so far. On Monday I am going to increase the dose to 6 pills, today once again is 4 pills. I have one more pill to take with dinner.

All good stuff so far.
Old 03-14-2010, 04:16 PM   #28
jwood
Anabolic Addiction Rep
Max Brawn

Not much to report about this weekend, continued with 4 pills a day and still feel great. Tomorrow I will up the dosage to 6 pills which will be the full dosage for the rest of the cycle.

Played in an awful rugby game this weekend. Traveled four hours to play Temple University and the conditions were awful. Pouring rain with 20-40 mph wind. As the game went on the conditions worsened, and the game was called about 10 minutes into the second half. One of the worst things I have ever done in my life.
Old 03-14-2010, 04:19 PM   #29
CallmeKing
Max Brawn
Points: 3,800, Level: 38 Points: 3,800, Level: 38 Points: 3,800, Level: 38
Activity: 10% Activity: 10% Activity: 10%

CallmeKing is a dedicated contributorCallmeKing is a dedicated contributorCallmeKing is a dedicated contributorCallmeKing is a dedicated contributorCallmeKing is a dedicated contributorCallmeKing is a dedicated contributorCallmeKing is a dedicated contributorCallmeKing is a dedicated contributorCallmeKing is a dedicated contributorCallmeKing is a dedicated contributorCallmeKing is a dedicated contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwood View Post
Not much to report about this weekend, continued with 4 pills a day and still feel great. Tomorrow I will up the dosage to 6 pills which will be the full dosage for the rest of the cycle.

Played in an awful rugby game this weekend. Traveled four hours to play Temple University and the conditions were awful. Pouring rain with 20-40 mph wind. As the game went on the conditions worsened, and the game was called about 10 minutes into the second half. One of the worst things I have ever done in my life.
That sucks man. What year are you in at school?
CallmeKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 04:39 PM   #30
jwood
Anabolic Addiction Rep
Max Brawn

I am a senior in college, so I graduate in a couple of months