Muscle and Brawn Forums

Go Back   Muscle and Brawn Forums > Supplements, Nutrition & Diet > Nutrition, Diet and Supplements > Supplement Logs
Mark Forums Read
Register Articles Members List Search Today's Posts

Notices

Supplement Logs Roll your supplement logs here.

Old 03-30-2010, 03:32 PM   #101
glwanabe
Max Brawn
Points: 15,106, Level: 79 Points: 15,106, Level: 79 Points: 15,106, Level: 79
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

glwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master member

Mar 30th

Today is my last day on this cycle.

This has been a good month overall on several levels. I've worked as hard as I could and hit the wall, and now I've deloaded and I'm working my way back up the ladder in weight. It took me roughly 7 weeks to run into the wall on my program. Thats not to bad, but is maybe a little short. A solid 8-12 weeks is what I prefer to work for. I was working top sets around 80-85%, I'll work a little lower % level and aim for a longer run next time.

The Mass Addiction had a noticeable effect on my system. While it was not groundbreaking this cycle, it definately produced results. Bear in mind I was pretty sick for a few weeks, or about half the cycle, but I kept on hitting the weights. The fact that I was able to do that may say something about the product as well.

I'll be off cycle of Mass Addiction for a few weeks, but I will continue with the Cellucor. It's pretty easy to distinguish the effects between the two products.

By the time I start back on cycle I should be into a good working momentum with the 4x10 set rep scheme. Yesterdays 4x10 session for quads, and chest has me very nicely sore in all the right places.

I'll be pretty aggresive on my deload to build the working sets back up to my previous workset numbers, and then push past them. Really looking forward to the next couple of months of workouts.

I'll get some updated stats taken today or tomorrow, and post them up.
glwanabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-30-2010, 04:22 PM   #102
jhuse2
Big Tex
Max Brawn
Points: 2,522, Level: 30 Points: 2,522, Level: 30 Points: 2,522, Level: 30

jhuse2 has made some very good postsjhuse2 has made some very good postsjhuse2 has made some very good postsjhuse2 has made some very good postsjhuse2 has made some very good postsjhuse2 has made some very good postsjhuse2 has made some very good postsjhuse2 has made some very good postsjhuse2 has made some very good postsjhuse2 has made some very good postsjhuse2 has made some very good posts

Yeah you were sick there in the beginning. This was a great log. When you start the next cycle are you going to use this log or start another? Great Job GL.
DEAD LIFTS: . . . . . . . .255/300/435
OVERHEAD PRESS: . . . . 110/135/170

Transformation Contest BULK
http://muscleandbrawn.com/forums/tra...test-bulk.html
Workout Log
http://muscleandbrawn.com/forums/tra...ngth-form.html
~HOT SH!T.. ROCK & ROLL~
jhuse2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 04:41 PM   #103
Kpettitt
Anabolic Addiction Rep
Brawn
Points: 2,298, Level: 28 Points: 2,298, Level: 28 Points: 2,298, Level: 28

Kpettitt is a consistent contributorKpettitt is a consistent contributorKpettitt is a consistent contributorKpettitt is a consistent contributorKpettitt is a consistent contributorKpettitt is a consistent contributorKpettitt is a consistent contributorKpettitt is a consistent contributorKpettitt is a consistent contributorKpettitt is a consistent contributorKpettitt is a consistent contributor

Hey GL!
I had to read back and catch up on your log, bummer about being sick! But it seems to be the curse of the log huh!? But the good news is- you pushed thru it and are regaining your strengths. It will all work out. What are your plans now?

oh yeah- and I DEFFINATLY can see a difference in your late Feb todate pictures! Much leaner in the abdomen! great job!
My comments have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by Anabolic Addiction, LLC.
kpettitt@anabolicaddiction.net
Kpettitt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 05:09 PM   #104
glwanabe
Max Brawn

glwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhuse2 View Post
Yeah you were sick there in the beginning. This was a great log. When you start the next cycle are you going to use this log or start another? Great Job GL.
I'll be starting a new log for the next cycle. I will be logging it on several forums, so it will be a bit differnet format. There will be 4 forums in all. I won't be posting to each forum seperately, but will just journal and cut and paste the post.

I'd like to do as good a job as I can, to share my experience with the product.
As you can imagine life gets busy, and try as I might I sometimes just can't post everyday, or write the quality of post that I would like to write.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kpettitt View Post
Hey GL!
I had to read back and catch up on your log, bummer about being sick! But it seems to be the curse of the log huh!? But the good news is- you pushed thru it and are regaining your strengths. It will all work out. What are your plans now?

oh yeah- and I DEFFINATLY can see a difference in your late Feb todate pictures! Much leaner in the abdomen! great job!
Thanks Kelsey.

My plans are to continue with my same basic program but make a few small changes. My main power moves will be a classic style 4x10 scheme, comprising 2 progressive warmup sets, and 2 heavy worksets.

Deads are getting moved to a 3x5 scheme and an assistance role, while BB rowing goes back in as my power back move.

It's really minor changes overall. I'm still working to build mass, and strength.
This is a pretty normal change for me. Several months of 5x5 style for power, and strength, transitioning to higher reps for more emphasis on endurance, and increased hypertrophy.

I'll be back to a 5x5 in a few months. I'd like to plan this cycle to go for a solid 12 weeks. I have roughly 10 weeks left on my bulk phase for the contest.

I stole my whole plan from this guy.

Ross, Clarence

A good read.

Bodybuilding Legend Clancy Ross: In-Depth Training Interview

Clarence Ross
Old 03-30-2010, 05:12 PM   #105
CoopDawg
Max Brawn
Points: 11,819, Level: 71 Points: 11,819, Level: 71 Points: 11,819, Level: 71
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

Training Exp: 2
Training Type: SFW!
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: AAEFX K-OTIC
CoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributor

Wow. I just looked at your log closely and bro you made some great progression. good job. Keep it up.
CoopDawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 05:17 PM   #106
glwanabe
Max Brawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoopDawg View Post
Wow. I just looked at your log closely and bro you made some great progression. good job. Keep it up.
Thanks Coop.

It's all very basic movements, done as hard as I can push, to go the cycle. I actually pushed to hard this time, and fell apart before the cycle was supposed to end. When you run out room, switch gears and keep pushing.

My program is pretty much what I layed out for you.
Old 03-30-2010, 05:19 PM   #107
CoopDawg
Max Brawn
Points: 11,819, Level: 71 Points: 11,819, Level: 71 Points: 11,819, Level: 71
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

Training Exp: 2
Training Type: SFW!
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: AAEFX K-OTIC
CoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by glwanabe View Post
Thanks Coop.

It's all very basic movements, done as hard as I can push, to go the cycle. I actually pushed to hard this time, and fell apart before the cycle was supposed to end. When you run out room, switch gears and keep pushing.

My program is pretty much what I layed out for you.
You have the right idea bro. Keep givin it all you got. And yep im going to follow the program you layed out for me,
CoopDawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2010, 07:34 PM   #108
glwanabe
Max Brawn

Well I took some stats last night, but honestly there's not much differance in the stats. Thats a bit misleading however.

I have definately leaned out over the last 4 weeks. My basic stats are pretty much what they were when I started, so that means an actual net gain.

When I weighed myself this morning I was just under 180lbs on my crappy scale. It's the same crappy scale I've been using so it's all relative. I'm about 4-5lbs less than I was 3 weeks ago.

Lets see what the next 6 weeks brings.
Old 03-31-2010, 08:19 PM   #109
nighttrain
Max Brawn
Points: 10,795, Level: 68 Points: 10,795, Level: 68 Points: 10,795, Level: 68

Training Exp: 20+
nighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beastnighttrain is a lifting beast

good stuff GL
Old 03-31-2010, 08:29 PM   #110
rippednmichigan
Social Media Manager/REP
Max Brawn
Points: 22,927, Level: 93 Points: 22,927, Level: 93 Points: 22,927, Level: 93
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%

Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Supp: EFX K-Otic Orange Ambush
rippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beast

Looking good GL.
User owns 3x $30 I\'ll Pump You Up cash User owns 1x $20 I\'ll Pump You Up cash

Pure-Potent-Drug Free

http://allamericanefx.com/

Certified Personal Trainer
Training and Nutrition at
www.flexfitnessandnutrition.com

"Take control and push your limits!"
rippednmichigan is offline   Reply With Quote