Muscle and Brawn Forums

Go Back   Muscle and Brawn Forums > Supplements, Nutrition & Diet > Nutrition, Diet and Supplements > Supplement Logs
Mark Forums Read
Register Articles Members List Search Today's Posts

Notices

Supplement Logs Roll your supplement logs here.

Old 02-19-2010, 08:34 AM   #1
rippednmichigan
Social Media Manager/REP
Max Brawn
Points: 22,927, Level: 93 Points: 22,927, Level: 93 Points: 22,927, Level: 93
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%

Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Supp: EFX K-Otic Orange Ambush
rippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beast
Default Sponsored Anabolic Addiction Phenom V1 & HT-8 & T-Alpha Log

PhenomV1
Product Description
Many stims out on the market claim to be fat loss supplements, but really have no fat-loss promoting ingredients. Some are just mega-doses of caffeine that make you shake, become jittery, and feel horrific the rest of the day. PhenomV1 was not formulated to do that. It actually has the proven ingredients in our proprietary blend that will extinguish your cravings for those succulent sweets, increase your protein synthesis allowing you to drop fat and preserve muscle tissue, not to mention give you a little dose of cheer, with a little bit of mood enhancers.

What PhenomV1 will do is rev up your metabolic rate, allowing the thermogenic properties of the formula to burn more calories than normal. With an energy blend that is sure to keep you going for hours with no crash, a quenched appetite for destruction, you are sure to drop those unwanted pounds and set your fat on fire!

Cha de Bugre – Many may have heard of Cha de Bugre, but never truly understood all the benefits that this wonderful ingredient has to offer to the human body. We’ve added Cha de Bugre to PhenomV1 for the following reasons: Appetite Suppressant, Diuretic, Stimulant, Cardio tonic (tones, balances, strengthens the heart), Antiviral, Anti-Cancerous, Cough suppressant, Febrifuge (reduces fever), and Wound healer. As you can see, Cha de Bugre is a well-rounded ingredient! It just had to be added to PhenomV1!

Banaba – Acting as a glucose transporter, Banaba helps the body utilize glucose in a productive manner. By doing this, Banaba has tighter control over the blood sugar and insulin levels within our body allowing it to be used to promote weight loss. This can all be done by very little alterations to our current diets. For many people, fluctuations in blood sugar can relate to appetite and various cravings such as breads and sweets. This can be controlled with Banaba through appetite and sugar control.

L-Theanine – Why L-Theanine in PhenomV1? The following are just a few of the benefits:

In addition to relaxation, research suggests that L-Theanine may also assist in the following: heightening mental acuity, promoting concentration, acting antagonistically against the paralysis induced by caffeine, supporting the immune system, lowering blood pressure, and a healthy way to increase brain dopamine.

Glucomannan – Studies have indicated that long term use of Glucomannan may help prevent the risk of heart attacks and strokes in individuals. Research has found that the use of Glucomannan will give you that sense of fullness due to its water-binding effects. As it creates a thick gel, glucomannan delays the release of sugar into the bloodstream. As a result, this helps lower levels of insulin and blood sugar allowing for our body to utilize all the natural resources. Because of these added benefits, glucomannan can also assist with improving blood-lipid profiles and systolic blood pressure.

Some of the other ingredients include: Hoodia Gordonii, Green Tea Extract,.... and MANY MORE!!!

PhenomV1 Get Your Fix!

HT-8

Product Description
So, you have tried to party like a rockstar, act like a monster, and overpaid your barista for something that satisfied your need for energy for merely an hour or two. It's time to save some money and get a more satisfying energy supplement.

Meet HT-8, your 8 hour energy pill that will keep your batteries charged and keep you focused at the task at hand! No crash here, this will pick you up and keep you there until the job is accomplished.

Stacking HT-8 with PhenomV1 will deliver more horsepower to PhenomV1 and give you a more profound boost all day, to give you extremely clean energy and keep the fat burning longer.

Try HT-8 and experience what it is really like to have euphoria and energy. Give one to your barista too!

T-AlpHa

Increased Benefits:
Libido
Testosterone
Strength
Inhibit Estrogen
Stamina
Focus
Energy
Blood Flow

T-ALPHA would be a fantastic addition to any Post Cycle Therapy.
When taken by itself, it becomes a great preworkout supplement with many added benefits as listed above.

This can be stacked with Mass Addiction as well to give Extreme Results! Better yet, can be stacked with everything in our line up!!
~~~~~
60 count bottle

2 caps 1 hour before any type of physical activity:

1560 mg
Epimedium Sagittatum, Maca, Macuna Pruriens (L-Dopa) , Polypodium Vulgare, Tongkat Ali, Saw Palmetto, Muira Puama, L-Arginine HCL, Panax Ginseng
User owns 3x $30 I\'ll Pump You Up cash User owns 1x $20 I\'ll Pump You Up cash

Pure-Potent-Drug Free

http://allamericanefx.com/

Certified Personal Trainer
Training and Nutrition at
www.flexfitnessandnutrition.com

"Take control and push your limits!"
rippednmichigan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-19-2010, 08:38 AM   #2
rippednmichigan
Social Media Manager/REP
Max Brawn

rippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beast

That's right guy's AA and BTB have graciously hooked me up with this stck that I'm hoping will help me push harder and get me closer to where I want to be for my upcoming show in May.

First off I want to extend a great big THANK YOU to the whole AA Family and of course as always BTB, your my boy!

Pure-Potent-Drug Free

Old 02-19-2010, 08:38 AM   #3
rippednmichigan
Social Media Manager/REP
Max Brawn

Picks from roughly a week ago:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Contest Prep 2 054.jpg
Views:	41
Size:	159.7 KB
ID:	694

Name:	Contest Prep 2 056.jpg
Views:	64
Size:	151.2 KB
ID:	695

Name:	Contest Prep 2 057.jpg
Views:	47
Size:	164.2 KB
ID:	696

Name:	Contest Prep 2 068.jpg
Views:	65
Size:	201.8 KB
ID:	697

Pure-Potent-Drug Free

Last edited by rippednmichigan; 02-19-2010 at 07:59 PM.
Old 02-19-2010, 08:38 AM   #4
rippednmichigan
Social Media Manager/REP
Max Brawn

Height: 5'11"

Weight: 174lbs

Arms: R & L-13.5 Cold 14.75 Flexed

Chest: 40" Cold - 43" Flexed

Quads: R & L 20.5" Cold 21.5" Flexed

Pure-Potent-Drug Free

Last edited by rippednmichigan; 02-20-2010 at 08:41 AM. Reason: Added Stats.
Old 02-19-2010, 08:45 AM   #5
rippednmichigan
Social Media Manager/REP
Max Brawn

Hey AA if you want this log some where else also let me know.

Pure-Potent-Drug Free

Old 02-19-2010, 09:10 AM   #6
jslep
Max Brawn
Points: 10,539, Level: 68 Points: 10,539, Level: 68 Points: 10,539, Level: 68
Activity: 4% Activity: 4% Activity: 4%

Training Exp: 15 years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: bench and moar bench
Fav Supp: red meat
jslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beast

oh.........i see..............secret weapon huh........ i still got somethin for ya! its called BRING THE PAIN!!!
jslep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 09:35 AM   #7
Rustang
You gunna eat that?
Brawn
Points: 2,687, Level: 31 Points: 2,687, Level: 31 Points: 2,687, Level: 31
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Rustang has made some good postsRustang has made some good postsRustang has made some good postsRustang has made some good postsRustang has made some good postsRustang has made some good postsRustang has made some good postsRustang has made some good postsRustang has made some good postsRustang has made some good postsRustang has made some good posts

alrighty ripper time to put in work buddy...
Old 02-19-2010, 10:53 AM   #8
bb12
Hulk!
Max Brawn
Points: 7,232, Level: 56 Points: 7,232, Level: 56 Points: 7,232, Level: 56
Activity: 5% Activity: 5% Activity: 5%

bb12 is a dedicated contributorbb12 is a dedicated contributorbb12 is a dedicated contributorbb12 is a dedicated contributorbb12 is a dedicated contributorbb12 is a dedicated contributorbb12 is a dedicated contributorbb12 is a dedicated contributorbb12 is a dedicated contributorbb12 is a dedicated contributorbb12 is a dedicated contributor

I'm in for this for sure!

Damn, that's the same color scheme we have in out dining room.

That's a hell of a stack right there!
Instagram: @AAEFX

http://www.aaefx.com

My comments do not necessarily reflect the opinions of All American EFX and they are my own.
bb12 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 11:09 AM   #9
bb12
Hulk!
Max Brawn
Points: 7,232, Level: 56 Points: 7,232, Level: 56 Points: 7,232, Level: 56
Activity: 5% Activity: 5% Activity: 5%

bb12 is a dedicated contributorbb12 is a dedicated contributorbb12 is a dedicated contributorbb12 is a dedicated contributorbb12 is a dedicated contributorbb12 is a dedicated contributorbb12 is a dedicated contributorbb12 is a dedicated contributorbb12 is a dedicated contributorbb12 is a dedicated contributorbb12 is a dedicated contributor

I'm in for this for sure!

Damn, that's the same color scheme we have in out dining room.

That's a hell of a stack right there!
Instagram: @AAEFX

http://www.aaefx.com

My comments do not necessarily reflect the opinions of All American EFX and they are my own.
bb12 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 12:48 PM   #10
Kpettitt
Anabolic Addiction Rep
Brawn
Points: 2,298, Level: 28 Points: 2,298, Level: 28 Points: 2,298, Level: 28
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Kpettitt is a consistent contributorKpettitt is a consistent contributorKpettitt is a consistent contributorKpettitt is a consistent contributorKpettitt is a consistent contributorKpettitt is a consistent contributorKpettitt is a consistent contributorKpettitt is a consistent contributorKpettitt is a consistent contributorKpettitt is a consistent contributorKpettitt is a consistent contributor

I'm down for the stack!!!

**looks like you got the 'lucky bottle" huh!
My comments have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by Anabolic Addiction, LLC.
kpettitt@anabolicaddiction.net
Kpettitt is offline   Reply With Quote